Suspicious

Holding

AN: Hey, I usually write AN at the end, but this was important so yh. Anyway I'm going to continue this story because even if Luhan left Exo for me in my perfect world Exo are together and since this a fiction I can do that. 


Third P.O.V

When Luhan returned from the 'date' he was smiling brightly even though he was tired. All the members were used to it, but Sehun still found it suspicious. " Hyung remember you promised me to take me for bubble tea tomorrow." Sehun reminded he had planned to ask Luhan at that time.

" Oh yeah! Hyung you have to take us aswell." Chnayeol said referring to Baekhyun and Chen as well.

" No, I want to go with just hyung. Can't you guys go with him next time?" Sorry hyungs, but with you around I won't be able to go with my plan. Sehun mentally apologised.

" No we are going since hyung promised us too." Baekhyun said grinning he'd have said ok, but annoying the maknae was fun

" Yeah sorry sehunnie, but we're going. Have your date next time." Chen joined in.

" How about all of us go?" Kai said grinning and after seeing Sehun glaring at him he grinned even more.

" That'd be fun! I'd wear that new top Kris ge got for me with the jeans and coat that Kris ge got for me yesterday!" Tao said happily oblivious to Sehun's glare and Kris just sighed and looked at his empty wallet. 

" Suho hyung tell them to not go please. I want to go with Luhan hyung myself." Sehun said pouting and acting cute, he didn't usually do this, but today was an exception.

" Ok everyone else except Sehun and Luhan hyung will not go for bubble tea tomorrow." Suho said giving in to Sehun's aegyo and Sehun hugged him while saying thank you hyung you're the best. The beagle were going to protest, but then Kris spoke up.

" You guys heard him only Sehun will join Luhan." Sehun went up to him and hugged him aswell.

" But I already decided what to wear!" Tao said sadly. " Oh well we can go shopping then Kris ge." Tao said turning to Kris and Kris nodded while sighing knowing he didn't have a chance against Tao. Right now he regreted supporting Sehun. He then got dragged by Tao to their room to decide what to wear. 

" But I want to go!" Kai said taking the chance now that Kris was gone.

" These kids." Suho said sighing and went to his room for some calmness.

" We want to as well!" Baegle line shouted

" No you all are staying home to help me clean." Do said smiling and when Baekhyun was about to say something he glared at him and Baek shut his mouth then Do smled again. Sehun mouthed Thank you to him while doing a heart sign.

" So Sehun's going with me noone else." Luhan spoke confused witth everything and Sehun nodded happily. " What about you Lay?" 

" No I have to compose songs tomorrow, have fun Sehun ah  Luhan." He said while leaving for his room

" Yah!  You forgot hyung." Luhan called out

" I know Luhan." Lay said laughing and Luhan just smiled while shaking his head. 

" Don't forget to wake up tomorrow Sehun-ah." Luhan said smiling and went to his room for some rest. Sehun grinned whike planning everything in his head. He guessed it was something to do with a girl and that Luhan came back from a date and he was going to find out who that girl was no matter what. Minseok entered his home happily as well and Ailee saw him walk in. " Hey oppa!" she called out

" Hey Ailee!" he said with the same enthuasim. She then narrowed her eyes at Minseok who was grinning to the point where his cheekbones pushed up then she grabbedhis hand and took him to her room. She sat down on her bed and made Minseok sit down next to her. " Spill." she said seriously

" Spill what? And why would I spill something that'd make a mess." He asked not knwing what Ailee was asking

" I meant why you're so happy. Is it a boy? Its a noy isn't it?! Oh my gosh yay what's his name tell me I need to ship you two together!"

" Woah calm down theres no boy I just went to meet my friend." he siad smiling and he though about the word friend then he shook his thoughts.

" Oh. Thats a bit dissapointing. What happened to you oppa why do you have so much scars?" 

" You finally noticed."

" Sorry oppa I was just really excited that maybe you were going out with someone. Now please tell me where you got these scars. You're not secretly in some gang are you." she said eyes wide

" You have such wild imagination." Minseok said laughing and Aileed pouted " I got these from playing football with my Friend." he said making sure to emphasize friend

"Yeah yeah anyway oppa go take a shower first because you stink and the I'll appl- no I'llsend aunt to tend to those scars." Minseok was about to say somethin, but she shushed him. " No oppa shes not busy plus she'llbe happy that she gets to do this you have no idea how much Xiumin oppa used to get hurt." she said smiling fondly at the memory " Plus you'll get to spend more mom-son time." then she pushed him out of her room and took him to his room while Miseok was laughing at his cousin's cuteness. He reached his room and Ailee finally left him then he thought about what he said. Sorry Ailee for lying no lying? I wasn't lying Luhan's just a friend. Then he remembered the memory of them holding hands Right?