The Cousin

Holding

 

 

Third P.O.V

Minseok was about to take the first step outside the windows when suddenly someone shouted " STOP!!" Minseok got startled and nearly fell from the window, but the girl was quick. She quickly pulled him inside. " What were you about to do?!!" the girl shouted.

Minseok looked at the girl surprised he wasn't sure if he should be thankful or noe he chose the latter. ".. a-about to die." He whispered almost too soft to hear.

" Why?!" She shouted again and Minseok looked at the girl and he thought she was pretty even though he wasn't exactly straight. Her face was a bit scrunched up in anger and confusion.

He sighed and said " Because there's no reason for me to live I don't wanna be a burden anymore"

" Bu-" Before she could finish her sentence Mrs Kim woke up from all the shouting she was a bit displeased about it, but smiled when she saw the girl " Ailee!"

Ailee turned around to see her and smiled so it seemed like nothing was wrong. " Aunty!" Ailee shouted and went to hug Mrs Kim and giggled.

" Ailee what was all the shouting?" Mrs Kim said and Ailee quickly replied

" Oh nothing I was squealing cuz I just met my cousin Minseok!" she announced happily and was glad that she watched the news. Otherwise she wouldn't even have known his name.

" I see so, I'm guessing you've met Minseok," she smiled while saying that.

" Yes aunty now why don't you rest for a bit and I'll talk to my cousin"Ailee said putting the blanket over Mrs Kim. Mrs Kim nodded as she was tired and it was time for her rest. Minseok gulped he didn't really want to talk about it, tell the reasons hell he didn't want to think about it!

" Follow me cousin" Ailee said and started walking and the bubbly girl from a second turned completely serious. After a while they finally reached a quiet and isolate room " Now please tell me why you were about to commit suicide?"

" I told you because I don't want to be a burden." Ailee sighed

" That doesn't explain anything though please tell me in full detail."

" I'm sure you've seen the news." Ailee nodded so he continued " You probably saw that it ws a car crash and that my parents.. d-died." He said holding in a sob. Ailee went up to him and hugged him and after a while Minseo continued " They died while protecting me and if I-I wasn't the-ere then t-hey would've been alive. P-Plus I took X-Xiumin's place I'm a horrible person. No horrible is too less to describe me."

' No hyung you are not a horrible person" Ailee said sternly but sofly and she rubbing Xiumins back to calm him " It wasn't your fault that your parents died yes I know they did it to protect you. But hyung its not because they had to do it it's because they wanted to, they wanted to save you. You are the most important thing to them. And about Xiumin hyung- he's probably happy with you wherever he is because you filled the gap in his parents life. They were so devastated once hyung died, but now aunt actually smiled. So hyung don't blame yourself." Ailee said breaking the hug and looking at Minseok. His tears kept flowing he didn't even how many time he's cried, he stopped counting ages ago.He was cryiing because he was glad that he was alive, that he wasn't a burden, that he had people who loved him and who he loved and most importantly he knew his parents wanted him to live. So thats what he will do with no regrets..


The next day Minseok woke up with swollen face and eyes he hadn't looked that bad cince he had watched Miracle in Cell no.7. He went to the bathroom and washed his face and when he looked at the mirror. He let out a tiny laugh something he hadn't done for a long time ' I look so ugly."  He took a shower. He left the bathoom while smiling, he got dressed up and went downstairs to the kitchen " Good morning." he said while taking his seat beside Mr Kim. Mr and Mrs Kim were surprised but Ailee smiled and said good morning back. After that Mr and Mrs Kim said good morning and smiled because Minseok had opened up a bit to them.

After breakfast he went to the garden his favourite place in the whole mansion and laid on the grass. " I'm guessing you feel better then," He opened his eyes slowly and moved his head up to see Aille standing up and smiling. He looked back at the front and said " Yes much better and thank you."

" Its my pleasure.' she said  and sat  beside Minseok and there was silence aound them, but it wasn't awkard. It Just felt really peaceful to both of them and kept silent. After some time though she started talking because Ailee can't not talk." Hyung when you were after the incident what did you do make you feel better?" she asked carefully and not to offend Minseok. Also she named it incident because she didn't want to open up new wounds.

" I.." He thought for a bit and said  " I listened to Exo." he said smiling and laughed when heard Ailee squeal. He was used to it everytime he said he liked Exo the girls would squeal and ask endless questions. Which Ailee demonstrated perfectly by asking dozens of questions at a super speed. " One question at a time please." he said chuckling.

' Oh ok.' she said pouting, but smiled again " Who's your favourite member?" Thats always the first question he thought.

" He answered " Luhan" straightaway.

" OMG!! Really! I love him!" she said screaming at top of her lungs " Ok next question how did you know about them?"

" Fom the girls in our class they were playing MAMA of Exo and I thought it was good, but  never really checked it out myself plus they didn't do a comback for a year so I kinda forgot about them. Then when wolf and growl came out the girls palyed it again and I thought it was cheesey at first with all the werewolves and suff. But slowly I checked their other songs like baby don't cry, peter pan and others. Obviously I listened to Exo K at first since they sang in korean, but later I listened to Exo M and I just fell in love with it. I still loved Exo K versions, but I listened to Exo M more. It was really soft and emotional because of their voices and I think because Chinese sounds softer than Korean. Since then I loved them and Luhan's my bias because his voice is so heavenly it's like angels. So when I heard him singing Miracle in december after I found out that my parents died it made me feel a less miserable." he said. " Wow I said a lot." He laughed and joined with him. I am still guilty about the incident, but I'll try my best to live happily.

 "Hyung, are you gay?"she asked carefully and when he didn't reply she apolozied " Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I am such an idiot!"

 'Its ok!" Minseok said laughing and Ailee looked a bit confused.

" Why are you laughing hyung?"

" Becaus you're not exactly wrong and I'm not exactly straight..?"

The next day was quieter compared to other days since Ailee had arrived at the mansion and Minseok was a bit worried. He went to Mrs kim  hearing come in he went in and Mrs Kim was pleasently surprised " Minseok! Why are you here?" she asked smiling.

" Sorry! I disturbed you." he said ready to go back.

" No! Its ok infact I'm happy so, did you need anything?"

" I haven't seen Ailee for the whole day and I was just wondering where she is." he replied

" Oh don't worry about her she siad she has a surprise for you. I'll tell you beforehand I'm sure you'll the surprise.' she said almost smirking. He smiled awkardly and after bowing he left the room and just as he came outside Ailee came out of nowhere and grabbed his hand dragging him outside the mansion. ' Hyung, get in the car. Quick!" she said breathing heavily from all the running.

" But wh-" his sentence was cut when Ailee literally pused him inside. after getting inside the car he asked " Now can you tell me?"

" Its a surprise hyng! I can't tell you~" she said smirking. Minseok shivered a bit and tried to figure out the "surprise" the whole way.

They arrived at a photoshoot place and Minseok got down looking a bit surprsied. " Come on in hyung! Your surprise is in there you know." My surprise in a photoshoot Minseok thought getting confused. However his confusion went away when he saw who was inside. It was EXO! And Luhan was there and he was there in the same place as Exo! He turned to face Ailee and she giggled saying " Hyung, close your mouth."


AN: dun dun dun...

Luhan and Minseok met! well not yet but you know they will in the next chapter. And Minseok announced that he's gay so many thing happened in this chap.<3

Happy Birthday Luhan! Photospam!!

image

OH YES LUHAN PLEASE JUST STARE AT US LIKE THIS ALL DAY LONG. KKKKK via: MHanM

eOy5F.jpg

 

Luhan!<3 - luhan Photo

 

BOgFYnsCEAIPhqe.jpg:large

tumblr_mxal4zioaK1rx0t9oo2_1280.jpg

I DONOT OWN ANY OF THESE PICTURES!