The News

Holding

Third P.O.V

There was news about the accident everywhere. And like everywhere else it was being aired in a mansion, the lady who was watching the news dropped the glass she was carrying when she saw Minseok's picture. " Dear! Come here! Our Xiumin is alive, he is alive!" she started shouting and crying not able to believe that her baby was alive..

" Seonha..how many times are you going to go keep on going about that?" Her husband said entering the room.

" I am not lying! look at the news our Xiuminnie is alive." She said with more tears falling down her cheeks. The husband sighed in defeat and sadness. It had been 1 year since their only son Xiumin died in an accident, it had scarred his wife so much that she still thought he was alive. He had also been sad about this and he never moved on from it... but he knew better than to hope. He looked at the news and was utterly shocked to see the picture of Minseok, he looked exactly like Xiumin. He couldn't believe it. He looked at the side where Xiumin's picture was hung on the wall and looked back at the news. There was no denying it they looked the same, he looked over to his wife and she was smiling for the first time.

" We must go now! I don't want to lose him again like last time." His wife said exiting the room. He followed behind her, he knew that the boy was not Xiumin. But he still followed his wife for her sake to see the boy once and say goodbye properly.. and for himself aswell.

They reached the hospital as soon they could. Seonhas husband rushed to the reception to find out about where Minseok is. After getting info both of them quickly rushed to the room and both froze in spot when they saw the boy it was... a reflection of Xiumin. There was a doctor and a nurse inside, but Minseok wasn't listening it was like he had already gave up on living. " Look our Xiumin looks so weak we need to go to him!"  her husban held her hand

" Seonha." he said in a serous tone "you know that he is not our xiumin he is someone else's son."

" NO!! He's my son, he's ours, he's ours..." she said crying and falling down. Mr Kim's eyes started watering up and soon there were tears running down his cheeks. Both of them stayed like that, unable to comfort either one of them.

Soon, the doctor came out and Mr Kim wiped his tears and helped his wife stand up and asked. " Doctor, is he ok?"

" Yes he is, no need to worry." The doctor said with a smile and the couple sighed in relief. " Are you related to him?"

" N-No, but we saw the news and since we had to come here, we thought about seeing if the boy is ok." Mr Kim lied.

The doctor didn't seem convinced, but he let it go. " Oh, that's a shame."

" Is there a problem?" Mr Kim asked.

" Oh yes. The boy lost his parents in the accident and I don't think he has any relatives." The doctor said sighing

" Didn't you ask him?" Seonha said finally controlling herself.

" We tried to, but he won't respond. I'm afraid we'll have to send him to the orphanage." The doctor said walking away.

" Wait!" Mr Kim shouted.

" Yes?" The doctor asked.

" Can we adopt him? After all he is a... orphanage now."

" Sorry?" The doctor asked in disbelief.

" why, can't we?" Seonha asked with sadness clear in her voice.

" Oh, ofcourse you can. But we I was just surprised taht you would adopt a stranger." The doctor said stuttering.

" It's just that we are childless and we've always wanted a child."

" I understand, but you need to fill a form and you need to get a consent from the boy." The doctor said with a warm smile and left.

" Come on honey, let's go in." Mr Kim said offeing his hand

" Mhm." She said with a nod and took his hand. They were both sad and happy seeing him. The boy looked lifeless and heartbreaking.

" Hi." Mr Kim said to start a converstaion. And as the doctor said Minseok didn't respond at all.

" We want to adopt you, is that ok with you?" He asked getting straight to the point,. He felt bad, but he knew had to. Minseok lifted to look at them and nodded then looked straight again. Both Mr Kim and his wife were overwhelmed with happines. " Thank you! Now we will go fill the form and come back, ok?" He said but this time minseok didn't respond. They left to fill the form at reception.

Minseok P.O.V

Its all my fault.

Everything in this world seems pointless.

I got asked to to be adopted and I.. nodded. I am going to start new life with different people. Something I don't deserve, I took it. I really am selfish..

Suddenly all my tears came back all the memories..


AN: Sorry, I haven't updated in a while! ><

Please comment and

it'll take some time for Luhan to enter... <3