The saviour

Holding

Third P.O.V

The Exo boys speed walked to the school building as they had been late due to practices. Luhan smiled thinking he'll play soccer with Minseok today. If only he knew. Once they walked in they were surprised to see students around the student board, firstly no student cared about the news posted there and secondly it was already their second lesson. Curiously, the 11 boys made their way to the board and were shocked to see it. All the pictures and words were presented in such a way as if they were attacking someone. And it was, it was attacking Minseok. Engulfed my anger Luhan shook and he took a deep breath controlling his anger "Who did this?"

"We don't know, it was already like this since the school started today." Someone replied nonchalantly as if what was on the board wasn't  horrible. As if a boy wasn't hurt by this.

"You must be so shocked Oppa. You thought he was your friend, but he turned out to be a ." A girl from his fan club spat the words, her face contorting in disgust. His hands shook more and more he could feel his anger bubbling and ready to explode just then- "Don't concentrate on them hyung." Softly Sehun spoke to Luhan holding his arms gently. The rest of the boys held him too. He nodded grudgingly after all he knew better than to create a scene. However, the last strand of patience he had disappeared when

"I bet you're ashamed to even think you were his friend."

"What did you say?" He seethed out the words glaring at the guy in front of him. Screw controlling anger!

"I said you must be embarrassed that you were ever around a fa-

"Shut up or I swear I'll make sure that you'll never be able to speak again." Sweats broke out from the guy as he gulped in fear at the menacing glare from  Luhan who pushed him on a locker and held his collar. Everyone gasped seeing Luhan shout and push the guy, they had never seen him angry. He was always, always smiling. Even when his fan girls pushed him, stepped on him, got too close to him his smile was always there. Even when he was insulted his smile was always there. But today his smile left no trace, there was only anger on his face and they wondered what happened to him. "I need to find him." He let go of the guy's collar not even  sparing him a glance as he tried to find his baozi. Chen sighed in relief when the boy didn't retaliate otherwise, the boy would be in hospital by now. But then again he'd be pretty stupid to do that after witnessing Luhan's anger. He rarely got angry, but when he did it was scary as hell.

"H-He uh already left." Timidly a girl called out.

"What?"

"He saw this in the morning so, he left and Ailee ran behind him." She whimpered out in fear. Hearing this Luhan immediately ran from there and his friends followed. Lay smiled at the girl saying a thanks before following his Ge. 
He pressed the door bell and tapped his foot continuously. All he wanted to do was keep pressing it until someone opened the door or better yet break the door down. However, he was still aware of his manners and limit unlike some people. His eyes instantly darkened more than it already was thinking about the students at school. Who were they to judge? Why were they judging anyway? Just because he liked a guy? That was no reason for such a disgusting manner there can be no reason for humiliating anyone. So, Minseok liked guys what's wrong with that. Everyone likes someone different and plus guys are people and you like who you like why can't people understand that. If they categorised who people should like that wouldn't be liking someone. He decided to find the person behind this, but for now he needed to be here for his baozi. Ailee opened the door surprised to see Exo there. "What are you guys doing here?"

"I'll tell you later. First tell me where Minseok is." His voice was laced with urgency; he needed to find him now. He knew for sure Minseok must he feeling so bad and guilty for no reason. He couldn't let the boy hate himself anymore.

"He's in his room. He's locked himself ever since he got home." 

"Thanks." He quickly said rushing to Minseok's room. "Minseok!" He 'knocked' the door loudly almost breaking it. Though his hands were hurting he didn't care. He couldn't think about himself when Minseok was in there hating himself and crying alone. After countless banging he stopped knowing the other male wouldn't open the door so easily. "Please just open the door.." He whispered quietly having no energy left. Creak the door made a noise and Luhan shot up from the ground in the speed of light and his smile couldn't be hidden when he saw the older male standing in front of him. Slowly though, his smile faded noticing the tear stains on his cheeks, how his beautiful eyes were filled with sadness and how they were avoiding his gaze. Luhan slowly lifted Minseok's chin to make his eyes look at him and for a second he succeeded before Minseok's eyes wandered again.

"Why aren't you looking at me?" Silence was the reply he got. He tried again; he wasn't one give up so easily.

"Why are you avoiding me? Answer me baozi." Hearing that Minseok finally looked at him, his eyes were filled with tears and fear. He didn't want Luhan to be disgusted by him, he didn't want to loose his friend. Seeing his eyes Luhan hugged him without saying anything. Sometimes actions said more than words and right now he needed to show his baozi that he wasn't going to leave him alone. While still hugging his baozi he made way to his bed and made him sit.

"You don't have to be here."

"What if I want to here?"

"Why? You saw what was in school didn't you, I'm just a , I'm disgusting and I don't deserve to-

"So, what baozi?" He challenged him.

"Don't you understand Luhan I'm gay."

"I know that, but I don't see why you liking boys means you're a or disgusting or don't deserve to live." He spoke calmly letting every word be heard by Minseok. His anger was bubbling, but he knew that letting out on the wrong person isn't right. Slowly Minseok's gaze dropped again as he hung his head in shame. Yet again Luhan lifted his chin to make sure his gaze was on him. "You shouldn't let others rule your life. This is your life you choose what you like and what you don't because in the end it's your happiness not theirs. Humans are judging and vile creatures they hurt others for pleasure and to feel superior. No matter what you do they'll always find something of others to laugh about."

"Does that mean we're like that too?"

"Yes, but not all humans are overcome by it completely. Some humans can see the pain it'd cause others by their actions so, they stop. Some are good hearted who can't watch others pain. Good and bad co-exists and you get to choose which one will affect you."

"I choose you then."

"Me?" He simply nodded at the question, his head still buried in Luhan's chest. "Why?"

"Because you're one of those some people." They stayed in that position for a whole with Luhan's hand on Minseok's waist and with Minseok's head on his chest. 

"Let's go downstairs you need to eat something." 

"No, I don't feel like it." He shook his head and hugged the other tighter to show his dislike on the thought of moving from the comfortable position he was in.  

"Are you pouting?" Amused at the new side of his baozi he grinned. 

"I am not!"

"Aw you're so cute baozi!" He exclaimed and laughed at the pout deepening on the other's face.

"I said I'm not!" 

"Sure and my name isn't Luhan." He said sarcastically rolling his eyes at baozis obliviousness to his own cuteness. "Let's go now not cute baozi." Grabbing his baozi's hand he made way to downstairs not bring fazed by the other's constant no to the idea. 

"Please Lu-Ge." The desperation in his voice made him stop and turn around to see the older close to tears. Sighing he loosened his grip on Minseok's arm before guilt washed over him. Stupid. You're so stupid, Luhan! 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to force you."

"It's ok."

"No it's not. I'm supposed to be by your side helping you not forcing you."

"I know you didn't mean to." Beautiful. That was the only word he could think to describe Minseok's smile. Everything went together so well from his beautiful cheeks to his tears and his cute nose, his lips curling up to form a smile and those eyes that were so pure and perfect. 

"What are you doing to me baozi?" Whispering those words he hugged him tightly again. He could only pray that Minseok wouldn't hear the loud beating of his heart which was impossible due to their closeness. It was funny how the other person was also praying that the other won't hear his beating heart. "We can go back to the room if you want."

"Mmm." Meaning yes, but both boys didn't want to move so, they stayed like that for as long as they could. Minseok had only ever felt so protected when he was young and he hugged his parents. However, the feeling he has now of Luhan hugging him is so similar yet so different from it. "Your hugs are nice." Randomly he pointed it making the deer smile and himself blush.

"Thank you baozi. Your hugs are nice too it feels so comfy." To prove his point he hugged him even closer causing his and baozis heart beat to speed up.