The Decision

Holding

Third P.O.V

Minseok groggily woke up from his sleep. This is the first he fell asleep since the incident and luckily he had no nightmares. He thought he would get nightmares about the accident, but all he could feel was the warmthness of his parents. He felt like they were protecting him. He took a shower and changed into a white shirt and black jeans. He just wanted to wear something casual, but there wasn't much. He looked at the pcture of Xiumin " Hi. You must be mad at me right? For taking your place. I'm sorry I guess I can only be a burden. Don't worry though I'll get rid of myself pretty soon." With that he left the room and the smell of food welcomed him, but he didn't want it at all. For the first time in his life he doesn't want to eat and on top of that it smelt delecious.

" Minseok! You're awake come on have breakfast." Seonha said  smiling brightly. He was about to refuse, but he saw Mr Kim motioning him to eat. And he couldn't refusebecause  no matter what; they decided to give him a new life.

Minseok P.O.V

I guess I should since this is my last meal; I should act happy this is the least I owe them. With a nod I sat down on a chair and started eating. The food didn't go down, but I forced it down and managed to give a small smile. Mrs Kim looked really happy thinking that I am happy now. If only she knew how much of a devil I am. I was the reason my parents died, I am unlucky. and no matter what I can't let it repeat again. This time I won't be a burden. After that I went around the house and sat down in the garden. It was nice with flowers around, it was a nice day with the sun shining radiantly as ever and everything looked bright. This is no place for someone as tainted as me, but I want to enjoy this last day at least. I can at least ask for that right? I went to the library got a book and went back to the garden and started reading. I didn't even know what the time was, but it was quite late and I had finished my book. I looked up from my book and saw the sun set. It was beautiful how ironic the sun's about to dissapear and so am I.

" Minseok!" Mrs Kim called out.. I got up and went to her room, there she was sitting on her bed with photo albums.. ?

" Yes?" I asked and she looked really happy as this was the first time I had spoken to her.

" Come sit down." she said while patting the space next to her. I did as I was told and and sat down. "This is Xiumin." I looked at the picture and I was right he looks exactly like me. The nose, the eyes, the lips everything. He looked happy in evey picture, smiling. " He was a really happy child with a nice personality so, everyone naturally liked him. He helped everyone even if he didn't know them. He was too nice and perfect for this world."

" Like my mum and dad.' And that was the most I've ever said to her. She smiled and nodded slightly while looking at the pictures. For some time we looked at the pictures and I found myself smiling at some of them.

" Minseok I'm tired so, I'll sleep for now. Will you stay here till I fall asleep?" she asked and I was quite surprised by that, then she said " Xiumin sometimes used to stay with me and talk until I fell asleep. You don't have to talk, but can you just please stay?" she asked with hope and I nodded and she gave a big smile in return.

After a while she fell asleep, I put the blanket over her as it was getting a bit cold. Now's the time I guess. I went to the windows and looked down. Mrs Kim's room was at the top floor so, everything that was down looked small. I slowly opened the windows " Bye Mrs  Kim and thank you for eveything. I am sorry that I've to leave like this and that I won't be able to be a son for for you. But I can't stay here anymore.. I just can't. Hopefully you and Mr Kim will forgive me and once again thank you for everything. " With that said a tear escaped from my eyes and I took the first step out of the window...


AN: What will happen to Minseok now?

Please comment so, I know if I'm doing a good job on this or not. ^^

Happy Birthday Xiumin! Sarangheyo!