Waiting room chronicles

Double Life

They day I've been dreading is here. I've avoided him like water and oil for 3 weeks. He texts me and sometimes calls. He is making this really hard for me and now I have to not only see him for a few hours but also act like a couple. What is this god?! Huh? Are you testing me? Is this part of temptation?

Because Kang Minhyuk is pure temptation. Ughh he drives me nuts. I even got a small bald spot on my head cause he keeps making me pull my hair. The guy is pure trouble. 

I arrived at the broadcasting station, I walk in with sharp attention my eyes like a hawk. Trying to avoid Minhyuk. Yes I know! Whats the point of that since I am going to eventually face him in a few minutes. But I don't want to see him yet ok! Ugh I'm going crazy. 

I say my greeting to people who are there and move quickly. I arrive to my waiting room and lock the door and lean my head on the door. "Yes! He isn't here yet!" I take a breather of relief and turn around. 

"Good morning. I like this, you even come in my waiting room to great me. Missed my face that much." Minhyuk said. 

I just stare and stare and stare. What the hell is going on! "What are you doing in my waiting room?!" I ask still in a state of pure horror. 

"This is my waiting room." He said. I look around the room and realize none of my belongings are here. I turn around and face the door again. I face palm myself. "Of course, of course." I whisper. I turn around. "Um sorry I barged in your room, I'll leave now." Before I turned to open the door and leave he grabs me. 

"There is nothing wrong with you coming in here." He said as he stood in front the door. Oh . I just remembered that I locked the door. No one will come in and save me and he won't let me leave. How do I get myself in these situations! 

"Noted. I have to um get dressed and my stylist doesn't know I arrived so I have to report myself."  I said and try to reach for the door without getting to close to him. 

"That means that you have a few minutes to spare. I think you should sit maybe we could talk?" He said. Dean I can't believe I just said that. Oh god what do I do now! 

"Soojung! Where are you?! You need to get dressed!" My stylist screams from the hall way.

"Look at that my stylist is looking for me how about we have the talk you want after filming? Yes?" He moved from the door. "Ok we'll talk later. Don't forget" 

"Don't worry I won't forget." Yup I won't forget to run to my car as soon as the filming is done. I can't have the talk he wants I can't make my life any more complicated and Minhyuk will just spin my world upside done and I don't think I'm ready for that. 

 

Note from the author: 

Hi guys! Thanks for subscribing and reading my story. I am doing as I promised I am writing constantly. However I want to hear about you guys. Do you like how the story is going? Is there anything you'll like to see? Do you to change something? Anything. Don't feel shy and comment I love hearing from you guys.