Drama or Real Life?

Double Life

He pinned me against the wall. He was so close so close. "You don't want me to lose control bona. Do you?

We follow the script as it has to be. His lips touch me cheek and ears when he retreives his face after whispering.

Oh God I have no idea how I'm still able to stand. My legs feellike jelly but I must concentrate. I pin him on the wall and lean in even closer I slightly kiss him and I feel him almost react before that I move and the dirctor screams cut. 

"That's was really really good! I will leave you guys here while I meat with the crew and make a decision. 

He nodded at her and I just stood there. I couldn't move I was still in shock I mean seriously all of this happened in only 30 minutes. This feels more like a drama than real life. I move towards the table and sit. I feel his gaze on me. 

"So I heard this is your first full length drama?" He asked and grinned at me. I saw the flirtiness from his eyes. 

I cough. "Um, yeah I'm kind of nervous so please take care of me. sunbaenim." I said. 

"You could call me oppa. If you want of course." He said and the damn flirty eye smile still intact. 

I smiled to cover up how uncomfortable I am. "Ok, Oppa." 

"You should smile more often." He said. Another person that gives me advice about how to not seem cold im just soo tired of it. I was about to tell him to mind his own business when he said.

"Because you have a beautiful smile." And I blushed like an idiot. He saw it and laughed. "You look beautiful when you blush too." and that just made me gasp and he laughed even harder. 

"I'm glad you guys are confortable around eachother." We both turn around and look at the director. "We made up our mind you guys could leave and when the script is done you guys will recieve it. Thanks for coming."

Minhyuk and I both stood up. I gave him my hand to shake but insted he kissed it. And my betraying cheeks began to blush. 

"It will be a pleasure to work with you." He said and I nodded and coughed. 

"Thanks. It will be a pleasure for me to." 

As we walked outside the building I noticed my manager still wasn’t there. Really managernim. “Your manager is not here?” Minhyuk asked and I turned around.

“Um, yea but he will be returning right away.”

“I could take you if you want?” I looked around thinking about what to say and then I decided to do something I never done before. I decided to risk it.

“That would be really nice of you thank you.” He grabbed my hand and took me to his van. I felt my skin come alive when he held my hand but I tried to supress my surprised face and smiled.

He opened the van for me. “Please, sit.” I got in the van, sat down and he sat down next to me.

“Were would you want me to take you.” He said and that’s when I remebered what I just did.

“I don’t honestly, know my shedule for today I have to call my manager but you could leave me in SM’s building.” I said and I saw that little spark in his eyes.

“So you are telling me your manager doesnt know where you are?”

“Nope.” I said.

He took his phone and texted someone. Minutes later the car stopped.

“Where are we? This is not SM’s building.” I said and he smiled.

"Here hold this." he said and then gave me a helmet.

"Why do I need this for?" I asked him. 

"Wait here." he said and then went around the corner. Suddenly I heard a  motorcycle coming close. 

The motorcycle stopped infront of me. 

"Hop on." Minhyuk said. 

"This is a joke right? I mean I need to get to the SM building."

He laughed at this. "Have you ever been on a motorcyle? Are you afraid?"

I rolled my eyes at him. I mean yes I am scared and no I've never been on a motorcyle but I was not about to tell him that. 

"I am not afraid. I just don't think I should be doing this?" 

He held my hand and the sparks came back all at once my hand felt on fire and then he pulled me close and I stop breathing all together. "Then stop thinking." He said and released my hand. 

My body obeyed his words and I got on the bike. He speed up and I let out a scream. 

"Sure you're not scared." He said teasing me. 

"." I said back at him and poked his rib. He lauged harder. Seconds later I noticed I was holding onto his waist like my life depended on it. I don't even rememeber holding him but it felt right and that scared me the most. It's not suppose to feel right and I'm not suppose to be here with him doing what we are doing. 

What if a reporter identifies us, this would defenitely start a scandal and I cannot deal with this now. 

"What are you thinking about?" he said. "Why do you ask?" I said. 

"Well you are holding onto to me tight enough that I could barely breathe so I guess something must be tormenting or maybe you are scared" He said and gave a little laugh. 

"Omg, I am sorry I didn't notice and no I am not scared, I just don't know if I should be doing this."

"You seem to never cause trouble, I'm pretty sure your manager is going to be ok." 

I highley doubt it. 

"So where are we going?" I asked him.

"I don't know, wherever the bike takes us." he said. 

Is he serious. 

"For real? you don't know where you are going? and aren't you at least worried that someone might recognize us?" I said a little to fast because it seem to me like he didn't care, and it is kind of y but im pretty sure I'll paying for this later when my manager gets a hold on me. 

"You have a good point. Is there somewhere you want to go where there arent any risks of getting caught?" He asked and I thought about it and noticed that I didn't know where to go or what to do. 

"I don't know. You know what let the bike decide.