New Drama?

Double Life

"Wake up!" I wiggled on the bed and hid myself under the covers. "Soojung! You need to wake up!"

"No!" I hid myself once again under the covers. Which is just a waist of time because I can't go to back to sleep once I'm awake.

"Soojung don't make me go to your room and get you!" I got up in two seconds. "I'm up mom! I'm up!" I regret moving with my parents. Lord that lady is just crazy.

"Your manager is going to be here in 10 minutes to pick you up!" She screamed again and I nearly bust my when I heard 10 minutes.

"10 Minutes! why didn't you wake me up before!" I'm never going to be ready in 10 minutes. I haven't even showered. "I've been trying to wake you up for the past hour if you'd listen to me at least once things like this wouldn't happen to you." 

I ran to the bathroom and took a five minute shower and ran back to my room to put on the first thing I could find. 

"Soojung, they're here!" "Ok, Ok see you later mom!" I ran outside my house and jumped in the van.

"Yah, Soojung I know you are into the whole fashion trend thing but wearing your clothes backwards is never been in. You know just saying." Amber said and laughed. 

I took my hoodie off to put it on right. "Holy ! What happened to you? You are a complete mess!" 

"Always soo encouraging our Sulli right guys?" I asked and pinch her cheek in the most sarcastic way I can.

"She has a point. You look terrible honey." Victoria stared at me with concern. 

"You too?" You know what let's just forget about me. By the way where is Luna?" 

"She has a schedule. How about you where are you going today?" Sulli asked. 

"To be honest with you I have no idea." I scratched my head. Lately I've been so exhausted that my head has been all over the place. 

"Manager oppa. How does my schedule look like today?" I asked with the most aegyo in the world. The girls just stared and shook their heads.

"You have a casting for a drama. The Heirs? Remember?" ohh Yeah now I remember. 

"Didn't you say that the writer came to the company requesting me to be in the drama. Why do I have to go through casting?" 

"It's not really casting is more like a script reading and interview together. They said something about checking compatibility, we will know more about it when we get there."

I looked at what I was wearing and remembered the mess that I was today. Before I say anything the girls beat me to it.

"Unless she is acting as a bum you cannot let her go like this." Amber said.

"Jajaj bum. that's a good one." Sulli said.

"Be nice girls." Victoria said.

I just shook my head. 

An hour later I looked at my reflection on the mirror. 

"Soojung stayed home and now is time for Krystal to work." 

I'm called the Ice princess because of my so called "attitude"

I try really hard. I really do. I win almost all the time at variety shows that I participate on. I'm polite but people say is not enough because I don't smile all the freaking time or because I don't speak much. Honestly I'm not the Joker to be smiling all the time and if it's not needed for me to speak up I won't. I'm not trying to be rude or an Ice Princess. People don't get that.

I walk in a room with cameras and with few people inside. 

Why are all these camera man here it cannot be possible that we are filming I haven't received the script yet.

"Hello everyone I'm f(x)'s Krystal. Thanks for having me here." Everyone bowed in response.

"Hello. I'm Kim Eun-sook. Thanks for coming." Kim Eunsook is known in Korea because of the many popular dramas she has written. 

"You are probably wondering why you are here and also why are there cameras and a whole production around. Well I always do this with the actors in my dramas and the director also believed it was a wonderful idea. Well I like to call in a meeting for the leading couples of the drama to see how compatible they are. Since compatibility is essential on how successful a drama could be and your character is part of the second lead couple I made this meeting." 

"That's sounds like a good idea. May I know who am I acting along side?" Just when she was about to answer someone entered the room. 

"Hello everyone I'm CNBLUE's Kang Minhyuk. Thanks for having me."