Breakast! Yum! Texts! Yay!

Double Life

After we both showered and left the room nither of us spoke and it was kind of awkward untill The smell of breakfast put me in a spell. Incredibly this place made some good food! Yes!

I was buffet style and I filled my plate to the top. Ok so I have a confession apparently my metabolism is out of this world because I eat like a man and don't gain a pound. 

Minhyuk looked at my plate and laughed. 

"Can you really eat all of that?" he asked. 

"You don't even know my friend. This is nothing." I said as I brought my giant plate filled with food to a small table in the corner.

"You know you don't have to act like you don't eat much just cause i'm here. I don't mind not a all." I said and digged in. 

"Well thanks, but im not that hungry and I see why you would't mind. I just can't believe that with your size you are able to eat that much." He said with a little laugh. 

"I have a super fast metabolism, so yeah. You know that your metabolism slows down the older you get and I have to take advantage of my youth." I said and went back to eating. 

After we were done with breakfast we went to check out and then headed out to his bike. He unlocked the lock. "Can I get your phone real quick mine is dead." I handed it to him. After two minutes a was done and he gave it back to me. 

"I was looking for signal." He said as he gave me the helmet. "Hop on."

And so we left. However this time the ride wasnt as fun, we didn't talk and the ride when by pretty quickly. Quickly enough that I didn't even notice that we were infront of the dorms. He doesnt know that I dont live in the dorms but it's fine ill get someone to come and pick me up later.

"Thanks for everything." I said and started to take the helmet off.

"Don't." He said and I stopped. 

"Don't take it off people might know who you are and there is no need to thank me it was my pleasure." He said then took my hand and kissed it. "Goodnight princess." and that was the only time I actually liked to me called a princess. 

"Goodnight." I said and walked in the building. I think I walked however it felt like I was floating. 

When I reached the girl's apartment I knocked the door. Victoria opened the door. 

"May I help you?" She said. 

"Unnie is me." I said. 

"Soojung? What are you wearing? Omg and where have you been?" She was talking super fast.

"What if I come in and then you interrogate me?" I said and she basically pulled me in. 

"Ok start talking. What the hell happened we've all been looking for you." Victoria said.

"First, where are the rest of the girls?" I asked. 

"They all have shedules and I finished mine early. Now start talking." Victoria said again more impatient than before.

"I was with Minhyuk Oppa." I said.

"Who is minhyuk?" Victoria looked a little confused.

"Cnblue minhyuk. You know Kpop idol band." I said matter of factly.

"CNBLUE MINHYUK! How? When? Hey! and why didn't you tell me."Victoria said and I swear she went through a total mood swing occurence. 

"Unnie stop whinning. This all happened yesterday for the first time. So I told her the whole story and her face was completly blank which was really scary cause she is always full of a bunch of emotions.

"And thats what happened yesterday."

"Wow that was a lot..:" She said.

"I know. I couldn't believe it either I mean.." I barely got to say 

"Wait you slept in the same bed with HIM! OMG OMG!" And there it was her usual emotional outbrake. 

And then the door opened. 

"Soojung!! Omg you're ok and you are here. Wait when did you get here?" Amber said. 

Omg where have you been?" Sulli asked. 

"Soojung!!! You are back! and in alot of trouble. Btw where were you?" Luna said. 

"Why don't you fill them in." I told Vic.

10 Minutes later 

"YOU,,, Amber started.

"SLEPT... Sulli went along

"WITH.... Luna followed

"HIM" They all said in unison. 

"I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HIM! I slept in the same bed as him. I said.

"This is so excting." Sulli said. 

"I know right!" Luna said a little to excited for my taste.

They are too much sometimes.

"Gilrs!!! ok now that i have your attention, I'm staying here tonight." 

"Why?"Not that I dot want you to stay, its just a little unusal." Luna said. 

"I'm hungry we should order something." Amber shouted from the kitchen. 

"Order chicken. I'm hungry too!" Sulli screamed and headed to the kitchen. 

"We should buy something other then chicken! I want something else." Victoria said and also headed towards the kitchen. 

"Wait, I want food too." Luna said as well.

and there I was sitting waiting to asnwer a question which nobody seemed intersted about anymore. These girls and their food. 

"I'm eating whatever you guys are getting. You should buy both order the chicken and whatever victoria unnie wants to buy." I said and smiled.

"You are soo slick!." Amber said she knows me too well. I just love food sometimes a little to much. I cant help it. 

"He brought me here, and I was dressed like this but I had the helmet. Don't worry nobody saw my face. I have to leave tomorrow with different clothes." I said. 

"He brought you here!" They all said in unison again. 

5 MINUTES LATER

You guys already know everything, can we eat now? I'm starving. Pleaseeee. 

After we ate I went to take a shower and changed into some pj's. Thank god I have spare clothes here, since sometimes I sleepover. 

I threw my exhausted self in the bed and covered up ready to sleep, when my phone rings. 

New text message. Pops up in the screen, I unlock my phone and there is a new text message from twenty-eight. 

"Who the heck is twenty- eight?" I don't remember ever saving the contact on my phone.

I opened the message. "Good night, twenty- four" 

It made no sense. 24, 24 what does it mean? 

"My birthday! wait but if 24 is my birthday, then what is 28?" 

Then I remember 2824. "The room!" which means it's minhyuk. But how did he get my number?

A flashback of minhyuk when he asked for my phone came to my mind. The little slick trickster!

"Talk about slick! Twenty- eight you should think about being a spy. Lol good night twenty-eight." 

Seconds later my phone ringed again. 

"Are you asleep?" I laughed. 

"No,' I answered. 

"Why?" He sent back almost immediately. 

"Because I'm talking to a slick guy." I answered.

"Really? What is this "slick guy" saying?" he answered.

"Nothing much, but did you know that slick guys tend to be bad guys?" I sent.

"I don't think this "slick guy" you are talking to is a bad guy." He answered.

"How would you know, I haven't even said his name." I sent back.

"I have a feeling." He answered.

"Let's hope your intution is acurate. He seems like a recourseful guy. I sent back.

"Hehe. Sleep well, twenty-four"

"You too twenty-eight." I sent back and closed my eyes.