Co-workers!

Double Life

"Hello Minhyuk, thanks for comming." Kim Eun Soon said as she approached him to shake hands.

"Hi Minhyuk." I wasnt all that familiar with him but since I've seen him often we were somewhat familiar. However his look and that suspecious grin of his has always unerved me.

"Hi Krystal." He walked over to where U was and we shook hands.

"Please sit down so that we could disscuss why we are here today." As Kim Eun Soon said this we sat down. She explained to him what she already explained to me. "Krystal thought it was a great idea I hope you feel the same too."

He looked at me smiled and said. "I don't see why I would think the opposite."

That Freaking bastard with his smooth talk and his unnerving smirk.

"That's great. Here i have two mini scripts that i would like you two to reanact in order for me to choose the concept of the couple you guys will ve playing. Here you go. Read it over a few times and when you feel ready we will start."

Before looking at the scrpits I had a bad very bad feeling in my gut. I opened the scrpit and there it was.

--------- accidental kiss scene--------

Lee Bona, Yoon Chanyoung and Kang Yesol gather together to play a game of decks. Lee Bona loses and in exchange Chanyoung gives Lee Bona a penalty. Yoon Chanyoung: Bona you lost.

Lee Bona: You and Yesol cheated. That doesn't count.

Yoon Chanyoung: You lost and I want my prize. He poked his cheek with his index finger.

Yoon Chanyoung: I want a kiss.

Lee Bona blushes and looks at Kang Yesol across the table.

Lee Bona: It's embarrassing if we have an audience.

After a few seconds she responds.

Lee Bona: Ok where on the cheek. Which cheek. This one.

Lee Bona comes near to give Yoon Chanyoung a kiss when Yoon Chanyoung turns his face and kissed her on the lips.

Lee Bona flushes.

Lee Bona: hey! Why did you do that out of a sudden.

Yoon Chanyoung stares blankly at Lee Bona.

Yoon Chanyoung: I'm sorry. He smiles

Yoon Chanyoung: Come let me give you another one.

Right when they were about to kiss Kang Yesol taps the table and interrupts the kiss.

Kang Yesol: hey! I'm still here.

End of the scene

(This piece is not originally mine nor do i claim it as mine. This was used for entertainment purposes. This was taken from the SBS drama The Heirs.) 

---------------------------------------

A kiss scene. We have to do a kiss scene!!!!!! No wonder he laughed a little while reading the script.

"Are you ready? It's easy to memorize there aren't much lines. Minhyuk asked me.

He was looking a little too content and that did not make me happy. But I'm not gonna let him think I'm afraid of a kissing scene. Cause I'm defently not!

"Yup, I'm ready." I answered giving him my most reassuring look.

"Ok since you guys are ready lets start this. I will play kang yesol. Cameras ready?" Kim eunsoon said and asked the camera men. They answer her with a quick ok and the scene begun.

Kim Eunsoon started by narrating the scenerio on the script and minhyuk waited for his que.

"Bona you lost." He said with a goofy grin. Following perfectly the description of his character on the script.

"You and Yesol cheated. That doesnt count." I said also following my character till perfection.

"You lost and I want my prize." He said and poked his cheek. "I want a kiss."

I looked at Kim Eunsoon and back at him. "It's embarrassing infront of an audience." I remained silent for a second. "Fine on the cheek. Which cheek." I poked his cheek. "This cheek."

I leaned in and my nerves where driving me crazy. Just when my lips were going to touch his cheek he turned his head and our lips connected. The script doesnt say what type of kiss it was and I think he was happy about that because he kissed me hard on the mouth. Surprised I pull back.

"Hey! why did you do that all of a sudden." What surprised me more was that the line wasnt said by the character i was playing at the moment but by me.

He smiled sheeply. "I'm sorry I'll give you another one." He pulled me closer real close and when his lips were about to connect with mine once again. Kim Eunsoon said her line.

What scared me the most was that i was eager for the kiss to happen again. What is wrong with me!!!

"Cut." The director said. "You guys were marvellous." Kim Eunsoon said. "Lets take a little break while you guys read script number two.

The bad feeling never left my gut. I felt his gaze on me while i opened the script but i decided to ignore the feeling.

----------teasing kiss scene-----------

Lee bona is suddenly pinned against a wall.

Lee Bona: What are you doing?

Yoon Chanyoung was facing her his nose touching Lee bona's and his lips only inches away. He moves slightly and his cheek brushes Lee Bona. His lips are now mere inches from Lee Bona's ear.

Yoon Chanyoung: You make me very impatient Bona, you don't want me lose control. Do you? Lee Bona doesnt answer or moves Yoon Chanyoung continues. Yoon Chanyoung: Tell me, why don't I deserve your sympathy? Lee Bons inches even closer.

Their lips almost touch. Suddendly she moves away so that her lips are inches from Yoon Chanyoung's ear.

Lee Bona: Give me a good reason to why I should feel any type of sympathy for you? Yoon Chanyoung is taken aback. Lee bona takes the opportunity and pins him on the wall.

Lee bona inches close again this time close enough to kiss Yoon chanyoung. Before Yoon chanyoung reacts to the kiss Lee Bona is out door.

End of scene.

(This scene was taken from my book bitter sweet (the bitter trilogy #1) on wattpad.com I alterated the scenerio of the scene to use it for this fanfic)

---------------------------------------

Are you serious! If kim eunsoon trying to kill us! I should say only me cause Minhyuk doesnt seem to mind one bit. "Are you ready?" Minhyuk asks once again. And once again i respond making sure that he understands that he doesnt intimidate me. "Yup I'm ready." Action