You got explaining to do!

Double Life

"Where in the world were you?!" My manager  shouts of annoyance to me. 

"I don't know" I say. And seriously I really didn't know where the heck minhyuk drove us to, so I wasn't lying. Not much anyway.

"I already told you I left by myself! I just went around and stayed at an old friends house." He looked at me as if I just grew a second head.

"Soojung I understand all this, what I don't get is why you didn't answer calls. We all called you yet you did not answer one of us. Explain that?!" He kept glaring at me. 

"My phone died and I didn't bring my charger." I answered weakly. 

"You know what, it's pointless for me to argue about this. You are here now and this won't happen again because I will have you under vigilance!" He points at me. 

"Sir, Yes, Sir" I said and stood in military formation. "Can I go know? Vic unnie is waiting for me." 

"Go". 

That was close. I thought. Today was definitely not an easy day. Mom Almost killed me this morning when I went home to get clothes since minhyuk dropped me off in the girls dorms. Unfortunately manager oppa called my mom worried about me so she knows I didnt sleep over at the girls dorm. I had to make up a crazy lie as well. I couldn't tell her where I really was and with who. The whole morning twenty eight ( I know is cheesy but I like calling him that) kept texting me. 

Soojung: it's your fault I got into so much trouble! You owe me big! 

Minhyuk: That means I'll have to see you again. You know to remedy what I have done to you. 

Soojung: clever! Want to see me that bad already! Too bad I'm too busy to see you... That's what you get for getting me into this mess.

Minhyuk: it's okay I'm in no rush... Soon enough I'll be a big part of your schedule. 

Soojung: look at you getting cocky. What makes you think I'll give you my time? 

Minhyuk: We are filming a drama toghether... So I'll definitely see you in a few weeks. 

Ugh I totally forgot about that. That little ughh. How am I going to get out of this mess. Kang Minhyuk is pure trouble and I really cannot afford any trouble in my "perfect" life.. I'm screwed! 

10 minutes later I make it to the small  cafeteria close by the company. Vic unnie is already there waiting for me. 

"Why are you so late soojung-ah?" Vic unnie said. " I got tired of waiting and ordered ahead." 

"Manager oppa was giving me an interrogation, sorry." I said as I sat down in the empty seat in front of her. 

"I totally forgot about that. How did it go?" 

"I honest don't want to speak about this anymore. You need to help me! What am I going to do with this guy! " I said and laid my head on the table. 

"Minhyuk?! What happened ? I mean much time hasn't gone by what could happen in a few hours... Gosh you guys move fast!." 

"Unnie he is not gonna leave it alone, I already know he is not going to leave me alone and you know that right now I cannot afford these types of distractions, anyway the only thing that could come out of this is a scandal and that could ruin our careers. Unnie tell me what to do?"

"Oh honey you are in so much trouble.. You must really like this guy otherwise you wouldn't be so confused and burdened by this. I don't think there is anything I could do but wish you good luck." 

"Great! Cause that is going to make my problems go away."

YUP I AM TOTALLY SCREWED....