Road Trip or Lost?

Double Life

We've been driving and talking, screaming for hours and I totally lost track of time until I noticed that it was getting darker and I had a feeling we were pretty far away from seoul. 

"So, mr adventureous. Where are we?" I said in a teasing voice. 

"Um, ok so I want you to promise something." He said. 

"Ok. what?" I answered. 

"Promise to not get mad at me. Oh and to not hit me." He said. 

"Omg are we lost!?" I screamed at him. Realizing what he was trying to say. 

"You said you wouldn't be mad." He said pouting. I mean I didnt see his face but it sounded like he was.

"I didn't get to promise anything and besides you never said not to scream at you. Omg what are we gonna do." I said as I remembered that I had my phone. 

"Wait let me call my manager." I said and proceed to turn on my phone. 

"There is no signal over here." He said sounding sorry. 

"OMG, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!!" I screamed in desesperation. 

"Ok, we'll find somewhere to sleep tonight and we ask for directions tomorrow since its getting dark. Also we could call our managers from a landline someone has to have a phone somewhere around here." He said very focused.

I nodded like a child and whispered. "Ok." I mean what else could I do. 

A few minutes later we arrived at a small town. very creepy I must add. Minhyuk stopped when he saw a small banner that said bed and breakfast. He stopped and left his bike in the front.

"I don't think is safe for you to leave it like this here." I told him.  

He nodded and took out a chain from the compartment in the motorcycles seat. 

He wrapped the chain around a pole and the bike and locked it with a lock. When he was down I grabbed onto his arm like me life depended on it. He pulled me close. I guess because he knew how terrified I was. To be completely honest I did grab onto him because I was scared but also because it felt good and right. Omg I think I'm going nuts!.

We walked inside and there was an oldman in the counter. 

"Hello." Minhyuk said to the man. 

"What do you want?' the man asked. Ughh rude much. 

"We would like two rooms,only for tonight." Minhyuk said. 

"Look, there is only one room available. Want it or not?" The man said and I almost had a heart attack! One room! one bed! OMG! 

Minhyuk looks at me and I manage to nod. 

"Fine." Minhyuk says and he passes him cash. The man gives us the key to the room. 

"The water will stop running in an hour if I was you I would take that into consideration." The man said. 

In one hour! this is insane. 

We walk in the hallway and find our room. Room number 2824 why was this room 2824 I dont know since there was maybe around ten rooms here but I don't question anybody. Minhyuk opens the door and we walk in. 

There is only one bed and not far one door leading to the smallest bathroom I have ever seen. There is no tv or phone in the room and the light seems to flicker. Talk about luxurious. 

"If you want you could go and take a shower before the water stops running." He said and I nodded. 

"I'll be quick so that you have a chance to shower too." I said and went to the bathroom. 

The lighting was even worse in the bathroom. There was a bar of soap and to towels. I decided that I would dry myself with my clothes. 

I undress myself and thank God that I was wereing black jeggins and a slightly baggy denim top. That it reaches low halfway trought my thighs. I shower quickly and put on my shirt and wrap a towel around my wasit. I look at myself in the mirror completly makeup free. At the moment my hair is still red and wet I have to die it brown next week. My cheeks are pink because of my fair skin and because of the cold water. 

I later remember that minhyuk has to shower and then i start thinking about him in a towel. "Oh God what's wrong with me." I whisper and shake my head and then I open the door. 

"You could go in now." I said. He looks at me and says nothing then nods. 

He walks in the bathroom and minutes later I start to freakout. Omg how are we going to sleep. was the first thing I thought about. I sat on a corner of the bed and continued to freak out. 

Moments later he walks out the bathroom with his hair wet. and he looks soo good! and that's when I wanted to slap myself in the face. But I dont cause that would look weird. 

"Um, I'll sleep on the floor and you sleep on the bed." He said. And I thought it was unfair because the floor looks so dirty. He put his towel on the floor but before he lays there I stop him. 

"You could sleep on the bed the floor seems too dirty and that's not fair." i said and gave him a small smile.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said again and stayed on my side of the bed. He laid there on top of the covers and i was under them. Slowly we both went to sleep.

Later in the night I wake up and I feel minhyuk shivering and I immediately know why. It's super cold here and he is not covered up. I pull the covers that are under him with out walking him up and cover him up with them.

After a little while he stops shivering and I go back to sleep. I wake up in the morning and feel particulary warm and well wrapped up I also feel warm air on the base of my neck. 

My eyes start adjusting to the light and I suddenly realize where I am and what happened. I am wrapped around minhyuks body.

Omg! and before I could analize the situation longer a knock on the door and a loud voice saying. "BREAKFAST RUNS OUT IN 30 MINUTES." Woke him up and I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.

He becomes stiff as soon as he realizes what's going on but he doesnt let go not yet.

I feel his eyes on my back and then one of this hands traces my hair and he holds onto a lock of my hair the gesture is so nice I almost melt. And that;s when I decide to "wake up" I turn to face him softly and he careses my cheek and I die. 

before anything else happens he backs away from me taking the comforting heat he was giving me.

"Um, im going to shower, you know breakfast I'll be quick. Um ok." and he ran off to the bathroom and there I was on the bed sitting and confused. Well this is freaking fantastic.