Chapter 9: The Show

Is this the end?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIIII! I am so sorry I have MIA for such a long time. For some reason I really did not feel like writing! But now 33 subscribers...whoa I am surprised. Thats a lot for me lol. So I am going to give you guys another cute chapter! I hope you like it =]

As the show started shooting, Naeun realized that she was feeling very different in front of the camera compared to before. Now that she knew that Taemin cared about as much as she cared about him, she felt very secure. Since the beginning she had always been very uncomfortable in front of the camera in variety shows. When it was a drama or they were singing on stage, it wasn't as hard because she always had a role to play. But in variety shows she had to show herself to the world, and the idea that the netizens might hate her for it always frightened her. But today, she felt like there was someone there to protect her from that...someone who was almost like family. 

The Shinhwa members were having a blast asking the couples very scandalous questions and getting them all flustered. 

"So Nichkhun, during the show was there ever a situation where you felt like you wanted to kiss Victoria? But you couldn't because the camera was there?" Kim Dong Wan asked laughingly. 

Victoria just blushed and looked down as Nichkhun's ears turned red. "Umm...are you allowed to ask questions like that hyung?" He asked laughing nervously. 

"Of course, that's what the show is for. Come on, let's raise the ratings and make the headlines! Fighting." Everyone laughed. Kim Dong Wan was hilarious. 

"Well...of course. I mean...look at her, she's gorgeous right? There were a few times I even told the camera men to just stop shooting since my fans probably would not like what they see." Nichkhun replied honestly. As Naeun watched, she saw that Victoria put her hand on top of Nichkhun's under the table. OH, so they are together! I was always a huge khuntoria fan! Hmm...it's not just us who have secrets. WGM is a dangerous show...

"What about you Kwon?" Junjin asked the Adam couple. 

Gain laughed. Naeun loved how she always spoke her mind, she was always brave. "I think I have to answer that question." Gain said as she patted Jo Kwon on the shoulder. "There have been lots of speculations that Kwonnie is not...interested in girls."

Everyone gasped and started laughing. It was such a random thing to say, but everyone had heard the rumour atleast once. 

"But when we were shooting for WGM, trust me there were many times when I wondered if Kwonnie was a total ert. He couldn't keep his hands off me, even when the cameras were shooting." Kwon squealed and hit her. 

"YAHH, what are you saying?"

"So basically, I would like refute all those rumours." Gain said giggling. 

"Ahh I see. Gainssi always had a knack for comedy! Haha, anyways now lets move on to Taemin...what about you?" Hyesung asked. 

"Whenever there was a time that I wanted to kiss Naeun...I just did it." Taemin said very seriously. Everyone stared at him and Naeun hit him in the knee with her hand as she smiled nervously. 

"What do you mean Taemin? They cut out those parts?" Hyesung asked excitedly since he thought they were finally g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter