Chapter 4 - Distance...

Is this the end?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next few weeks continued in the same pattern. Naeun and Taemin were constantly texting and many times they met on shows like Inkiyago, Running Man and Music Core. Those were the best times for them since they could enjoy the secrecy of their relationship and they always tried to hang out after the shooting by sneaking away. A few posts were made online by Netizens about Taemin being seen with a girl in coffee shops and movie theaters but thankfully no one saw Naeun's face since she made it a point to wear a mask whenever they were in public. Their favourite place to hang out was at Taemin's family home. His parents welcomed Naeun with open arms since they already approved of her when they were a couple on WGM, so at his house they could have all their privacy and it sort of became a secret spot since his parents were away a lot. One saturday evening they were hanging out watching reruns of their old we got married episodes and laughing and teasing each other. 

"So guess what Naeuna, I am signing up for a new drama! They are going to start shooting tomorrow!" Taemin said as Naeun went to the kitchen to get something to eat. 

"Oh really? Who is the actress going to be? What's the plot line like?"

"Well the script is a little adult, and I play the role of the second lead! Its called I Need Romance 4. Have you watched the other ones? The actress is probably going to be Sulli!"

Naeun pauses as she is about to open the fridge door. "Sulli? Didn't you have a scandal with her in the past?" She pretends like nothing is wrong and continues to scrounge through the fridge. 

"Well we are from the same company right? So of course there are bound to be some stories. Nothing happened though." Taemin jumps up to sit on the counter with a smile on his. He was totally enjoying this. 

"Oh okay." Naeun gives up on looking for food and turns around. "But that drama has a lot of real kissing scenes and bed scenes right?"

Taemin hides his smile and says, "Yeah sort of, I mean it is supposed to be an adult show, not a show with pecks instead of kisses."

Naeun stops pretending to be cool and picks up a bag of chips. "Ahh I see. So you must be looking forward to this show. Sulli is really pretty after all." As she plays with the chips package she feels Taemin coming up behind her and putting his arms around her waist.

"Why would I be looking forward to kissing Sulli when I have you to kiss whenever I want?" He says nuzzling her neck. "Son Naeun, are you jealous?" Naeun pushes him away and turns to face him. "Of course not. But how would you like it if I was doing a bed scene with Siwon from Super Junior? Like with no clothes on or anything? And making out with him every other minute on screen?"

Taemin silently leaves the kitchen and walks into his own bedroom. Naeun stands there for a while feeling like she overreacted and then follows him into the room. He sits on the bed pretending to look through his phone. Naeun sits down beside him and stares at the floor. After a while she nudges him and he moves away from her and lays down on the other side of the bed. So she climbs up on the bed and sits astride him. He looks up at her with a surprised look since it is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter