Chapter 1 - The end

Is this the end?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Naeun looks at Taemin, she tries to tell him how she feels through her gaze. Since there is no way that she could actually tell him on camera, this is the only way. 

"Don't get sick, and don't forget me." Taemin says with his special smile. His eyes holding his tears, just like hers. 

Why is he talking like its the end? Like we will never see each other again? Naeun just smiles and repeats whatever he says. Finally its the end. The end of this fake relationship that was definitely taking its toll on both Naeun and Taemin. 

"Thank you Oppa! This was really very special. If it was with someone else, I would not have been able to survive." Naeun says as they both leave the MBC studio and head to their cars. 

"Don't say thank you naeuna, it makes me feel like I did you a favour! I was just myself. Never fake, please remember that." He says with the very special smile. Naeun always reacts to that smile the same way, it always makes her smile too. 

They shake hands and exchange a hug for all the fans that are waiting outside the studio. When they are in public it's always the same. Naeun likes when they are just hanging out alone, or talking on the phone or text. Because that is private, this is just a show. "I'll see you later Oppa!" Naeun whispers as she gets into her van. She is hoping that he won't pretend like nothing happened, that they won't go back to just being strangers. 

Taemin smiles at her and walks to his van. It was hard for her to open up to him because he was so nice to her, almost too nice. He reminded her of those playboys in movies, who flirt with basically anyone and are nice to every girl they meet. She wanted him to be nice to just her and noone else. But she couldn't help it. She started falling for him even when she didn't want to. Now the problem was that she doesn't know if he actually still likes her, or if he is just going to move on now that the show is over. 

On the way to the dormitory Naeun starts putting up her wall again. Of course it was just temporary, I am sure that if I see him tomorrow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter