Chapter 5 - The other side of the story

Is this the end?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey readers! I am so glad I have atleast some people wanting to read my story <3 I wanted to write a little from Taemin's POV so hope y'all like it!! Also for those of you who don't know, Lee Do Young is Naeun's costar from her drama (Taemin was always jealous of him kekeke).

Taemin

Since the start of the shoot, Naeun had not even looked in his direction once. For the past few weeks, since his drama had started, Naeun had started becoming distant. He figured it might be because she was just busy with her comeback, but now this was happening. 

"Oppa is everything okay?" Sulli asked. They were doing their cooking task during Running Man and everything was in chaos since each team was trying to finish making their kimbap first. He was so busy looking at Naeun and Do young, he did not even realize what he was cutting with his knife. 

"Yeah yeah, don't worry. Please just make this palli. You obviously have better cooking skills compared to me keke." He patted her head as she took the knife from him and started chopping the cucumbers properly. Sulli and Taemin used to have a strange relationship because there was a certain attraction between them in the initial years, but then after they tried to date they realized that they were just really good friends. So when Naeun asked him about Sulli he always got a little nervous since he did not want to reveal that he had in fact dated quite a few times in the past. His company had asked him to play a pure and innocent character during we got married and so he had not shared some of his history with Naeun. He knew that he had to talk to her about it some time, since they were actually dating now but he could not make himself do it just now. Especially since their relationship was already a little rocky from the start. 

Taemin watched as Naeun was cutting carrots very clumsily, and so Do Young came behind her and put his arms around her so that he could help her cut properly. He wanted to walk over there and punch the guy until his stupid smile came off his face. He watched as Naeun giggled playfully when the guy's hands caught one of hers. Why the hell is this happening? I cannot believe she is letting him do this. She didn't even let me hold her hand for the longest time. Was she pretending as well? Like me?

While he was staring at her, Naeun happened to look up and meet his eyes for the first time that day. The connection between them seemed almost electrical, but then she looked away and smiled at Do Young as she wiped his forehead with a towel. 

"Oppa we are done!!! Come on, we are first, have to move on with the treasure hunt!" Sulli grabbed his hand and pulled him away. Their task was to find the hidden treasure by following the tasks that were given. Up until now they were the first, however due to Taemin's preoccupation the others were starting to catch up. They went through most of the tasks until they were at the last one. In this task they had to find a member of the other couple who was there and take off their cap. While everyone chased each other, Taemin hid alone in a little room. It was dark and so he figured they probably would not be able to find him there. 

"Oppa what are you doing? We were about to catch Sulli Unni!!" He heard Naeun's surprised voice as someone pulled her into the room. The guy put his arms around Naeun as he pretended to be hiding. 

"Well, I actually wanted some alone time with you. We haven't been able to talk since the drama ended right? I miss you Naeun. I miss the good times tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter