Chapter 3 - Forbidden meetings

Is this the end?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun woke up the next day with a headache. She got out of bed wondering why she had a hangover, and went to grab a drink from the kitchen. Eunji was already up eating her breakfast. 

"Buya, what is wrong with you? You look like you got hammered last night!" Eunji smirked in her own special way, and continued eating her breakfast.

"Umm...I am trying to remember actually. How did I get home?" As Naeun drank her water, it all came back. "OH my god, otokae!"

"What? Don't worry, I was the only one awake when you got back. I can keep a secret girl." Eunji laughs at Naeun's horrified face. "I am glad you are finally happy. Me and Key were talking about how to forcefully get you two to meet up! Now we can double date keke."

"Oh..but..I dont even..." Naeun stammers, as looks at her phone. Ten new messages from taemin show up, including a missed call. 

"Naeuna did you sleep well?" "Why are you ignoring me?" "Did you lie to me last night ^^" "I still really like you by the way, good morning." All the messages basically sounded the same, until he started panicking towards the end, around 2pm.

"I cannot believe I slept for so long. Thank god we dont have any schedules for today." Naeun blushes as she talks to Eunji, she isn't used to having a confidante. "I have to go make a call....komawo unni!!!" She shuts her door and smiles, she can hear Eunji still laughing to herself in the kitchen. When Eunji and Key started secretly dating, Naeun was always slightly jealous since she wanted to be first, with Taemin. And now it was finally happening. She calls Taemin back, and he answers half asleep. 

"Mmm...Anyong, why didnt you reply to my messages?"

"I just woke up Oppa, I don't even remember getting home! I think I drank too much!" Naeun sits down on her bed smirking, she decides to play a joke on Taemin to see how he reacts. 

"You don't remember...last night?" Taemin sounds quite awake now. 

"Not really...what happened?"

"We...you...Ahh what is this, I knew this was too good to be true." Taemin yells into the phone, frustrated in his normal style.

"kekeke calm down. Coming home is the only part I don't remember." Naeun laughs, as she lays down on the bed. 

"Wahh, you scared me. I am totally going to get you for that one." Naeun hears the smile in his voice, and misses him, even though she saw him less than 12 hours ago. 

"okay okay, so, are we meeting on happy together tonight?"

"Yeah I think so, wow that would be the perfect time to get you back!"

"Ahh, don't do anything stupid oppa!"

"kekeke you'll see! bye bye chagiya, saranghae." Saying that Taemin abrubtly hangs up. Naeun stares at the phone, and then starts laughing. Taemin could be such a child sometimes. He called me chagiya, and he said I love you. Wow, I cannot believe this! I can't wait to see him tonight. This is going to be interesting. 

There was a constant exchange of messages throughout the day. Naeun noticed that Taemin wanted to update her about everything, even things like what he was eating, wearing etc. And she loved it, she loved how only yesterday she was worried about how they might not talk again! And now they were in their own movie. She got through the day in a haze of happiness, but when she was in the salon getting ready for the Happy Together shoot, she started freaking out. She took out her phone and texted Taemin.

"Oppa, you better be careful okay? Yoo Jae Suk Oppa is very sensitive to his surroundings! He might see something between us and ask us on the spot. PLEASE dont say anything stupid!!! Chaebal =["

"Arasso, okay okay. I will try my best, and even if they do find out, what's the big deal? keke"

"Ahh please stop joking around. I am almost done getting ready! Try and sort of ignore me today on the show okay?"

"You know that's not going to happen. You are too pretty to ignore =)))" 

Naeun laughs to herself and Eunji turns and smiles at her. She knew exactly what was happening because Key was going to be on the show as well. The only thing that was different was that she and Key were very comfortable with each other, right from the beginning. So people never really suspected that anything was goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter