Chapter 2 - Maybe not...

Is this the end?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Naeun keeps looking at her phone to check the time. Even during the shoot she is very distracted, just doing whatever people around her tell her to do. Why is time going so slowly? Usually my days just fly by. By the time she gets home, she has 2 hours to kill before she can start getting ready. Flopping on the couch she scans through her twitter account. People are still commenting about how sad they are about her leaving WGM. It used to make her sad, but today she is almost glad the show is over for them. Maybe now they can finally start being real, and not fake. 

The other members walk in from their schedules and they clean they dorm, as it is their usual routine on fridays. They all discuss what happened during the week and what schedules they have planned for the next week. Naeun loves being an idol. She was always so mesmerized by the KPOP world, even though she was shy she always wanted to be a part of it. When she auditioned and finally became a part of APINK, she could not believe it, neither could her family and friends. Only the people closest to her knew that she could be completely crazy at times, most people just thought she was another shy, quiet, girl. Taemin tried to take her out of her shell and he succeeded, but then they had to leave the show right after. So even though he has broken the wall, it was starting to build up again during their break. Naeun's heart stops when she sees a message from Taemin. Maybe he is texting to cancel. Ahh...

"We are still on for drinks tonight right?" Naeun tries not to smile because her Unnis would definitely pounce on her if they knew something was going on. 

"Yes we are!"

After taking an hour to decide what to wear, Naeun finally waits by her door. She decided to go a little flirty with her outfit and wore a short flowy black dress. It might have been too fancy for just a normal hang out session, but she wanted to impress. Finally shes gets a message from Taemin saying he's outside and makes her way downstairs with her heart pounding and her palms sweaty. 

As she steps into the black car waiting outside she takes a deep breath. Its okay, no big deal...

"Hi Oppa" She smiles at him as she sits down. 

"Hey! How are you? Wow its been like...forever. You look really pretty. Better than my imagination hehe." Taemin leans over and puts her belt on for her. Naeun tries to breathe through it all, so that she doesn't start freaking out. 

"Thank you, you look great too."

"Are you blushing? Oh man, I missed that. A lot."

Naeun just laughs, she doesn't care if he means it or not. She decides to just enjoy tonight and make more memories for when he is gone. 

Taemin peeks glances at her throughout their drive to the restaurant. She doesn't know where he is taking her but she doesn't really care. As she looks out of the window she feels his hand pulling on hers. Her heart skips a beat as he rests their joined hands on his thigh. She peeks at his face and sees that he is smiling. That special smile. Ahh I want to be in his arms right now. I want to tell him that I am not the shy and reserved girl that he thinks I am, I want to tell him that I love him. Trying to not let her thoughts show she tries to continue the conversatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter