Chapter Two

Just Friends

Seon's POV

The five minute warning bell rang. " We should get to class " Zelo said and stood up. He gave me a hand. I took it, it made my heart flutter. " Thanks " I thanked him. He nodded. We walked in to the school and quickly went to class. " Save me a spot at lunch " he yelled to me from down the hall. " I will " I yelled back at him.

I entered the room where everyone was lined up against the wall. I spotted Jongup. I squeezed myself next to him. " Hey " he greeted me. " Hey " I greeted back. I looked around the room. Everyone was quiet. " What are we doing? " I asked Jongup. " Assign seats. The teacher in really scary. She's like a male military sargent " he awnsered. I raised my eyebrows. I had caught a glimpse of the teacher. She was really pretty. At least in her late twenties or early thirties. " She is like a military sargent? " I gestured toward the teacher. He nodded. She walked down the line a plopped right in front of my face. " Lee Seon? " she asked. " Yes mamam " I awnsered her. She smiled in approval. She walked back. " That in the proper way I would like you to address me. Do not call me miss, I am not driving miss daisy. Do not call me Ms. Kim, I don't like to sound like a five year old's teacher. Any questions? " she said in a booming voice. Everyone stayed quiet. " Good, time for assign seats and since Lee Seon was smart enough to address me the proper way she may be the only one to sit by the person of her choice and table of her choice " Ms.Kim announced. She gestured me to walk out. I cleared my throat. " Moon Jongup " I said. " Interesting choice " she said. " I would think you would pick a girl " she added. " I am not close to a lot of girls mamam " I replied. She nodded.

I walked to the last table in the last row. " Thank god I did not get stuck by some smelly guy or even worse a fan girl " he sighed. I giggled at him.   " You should be glad you have a smart friend like me " I replied. " Yeah I am " he eye smiled me. I just smiled back

The next class was just as boring as the last. * blah blah blah * was all I heard. I litterilly felt like I was going to die of boredom.

Finally after one more class it was lunch.

The bell for lunch rang. I quickly packed my things and left. I put my things in my locker. " Hey there Seon " Mi Hi came up to me. " Um hi " I said suspiously. " So listen I'm going to sit with you guys so save me a spot tootals " she said. * What the * I thought to myself.

I sat next to Jae Hwa. " Hey " I greeted her. " Oh hey " she greeted back. We sat in silence and waited for the rest to come. Soon our table filled up and there was only one spot left. I saw Zelo and Mi Hi walking toward our table. Zelo sat himself in the last spot. " Oppa there is no more spots left " Mi Hi whined. " Oh well why don't you just go sit by your friends they're just across from our table " Zelo suggested. " But I want to sit with my oppa " she whined again. She started sniffling. * Omg is this seriously going to cry * I thought. She hid her face in her palms and began to " cry " . I sighed. " I'm not hungry you can have my seat " I got up from my seat.   " You don't have... " Zelo started. " It's fine " I insistited and left.

I walked up to the rooftop. I sat under the sun. " The things I do to make other people happy " I said to myself. " But I always get hurt by them " I mumbled. Tears came from my tear ducts and rolled down my cheeks. I inhaled deeply to resist myself from crying. I had learned to resist myself from crying. I hadn't cried since I was 12 when my father died in a hit and run. But no matter how hard I tried to resist the tears kept flowing down my cheeks to under my chin and eventually rolled in to my shirt. " Appa I need you " I whispered quietly. " I know you would say be a big girl but this love is harder than I thought. I really need you. " I cried.