Chapter Seven

Just Friends

Seon's POV

"Seon-ah" my mother said, "I love you, I really do but I would really appreciate it if you would not act so stubborn sometimes". I folded my arms. "What are you saying?" I asked. Her fiance leaned forward and gripped my mom's hand. He looked me right in the eye. "Would really really love it if you would accept me in to this family" he explained, "Although I don't expect you to call me"dad" I would like it very much". I sighed. "Welcome to the family Ji Sung" I said. "And no I will not call you "dad", good night" I added. I raced upstairs to my bedroom.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/0b/31/60/0b31609ef100082e006c6169bf566bb2.jpg

I collapsed on to my bed and fell dead asleep.

The next morning I woke up extra early, suprisingly. I stretched out my body, feeling refreshed. I threw off my blanket and walked down the hall. I grabbed a towel from the closet and took a long hot shower. I lathered my hair in shampoo and conditioner and rinsed my hair, then exited the shower. I wiped off all the streams of water rushing down from my hair. I wrapped my body in the towel. I walked back into my bedroom and dressed myself.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c0/e9/74/c0e974d9d96a513e2976706306a8083c.jpg

I came down and made breakfast.

I got out the egg carton and began cracking eggs into a pan.

We always had this rule, who ever wakes up first has to cook breakfast. I used to love doing this with my dad. Back when I was around seven or eight I used to wake him up at 5 in the morning just so we could make breakfast. We would always make eggs benidict with waffles.

A tear slipped out and rolled down my cheek as I was cutting the green onions.

After I was done cutting the bell peppers and mushrooms, I tossed it all in. I placed the finished eggs benedicts on a plate and placed it on the table. I heard feet shuffling toward kitchen. I turned and saw Ji Sung and my mom coming into the kitchen. They were wearing couple pajamas. My mouth went agape and my eyes widened.

They are so old.

"Good morning" my mom mumbled. "Morning" I said my eyes still widened. "What? Is there something in my face?" she asked. "What are you wearing?" slipped from my mouth. I gasped and put my hand over my mouth. "I am so sorry" I mumbled. She just smiled at me. "Aren't they cute?" she giggled happily. "You are so old" I stated. She laughed. "Not in my mind" she said and sat down next to Ji Sung. I sat down next to her and quickly ate. I was in such awe the food tasted bland. I quickly rushed out of the house and headed to school. "Hey" I heard someone say and bump my hip. I shook my head. I looked up and saw Wonwoo. I flashed a smile at him. "Hey" I greeted him back. I saw him plug in his headphones. He offered me one. I put it in my ear, he hit shuffle. I looked at him strange. "Sistar Touch My Body? Really?" I said and gave him a strange look. "It's a catchy song" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Men" I mumbled. I grabbed his IPod and looked through his songs. "This is a good song" I said and played K.Will's Day 1. He looked at me strange. "I never expected a girl like you to listen to this kind of music" he finally said. "Are you kidding, I love K.Will. I have most of his albums" I informed him.  "Have you ever met in person?" he asked. I shook my head. "I wish" I sighed. Suddenly someone pushe Wonwoo and the earbud fell out. "Hey hyung" A taller boy greeted him. "Yah, I was having a conversation" Wonwoo said and playfully pushed the boy. The boy peered over. "Oh is this the pretty noona you were talking about yesterday knight" the boy said. I turned and blushed. *He called me pretty?* I questioned myself. "Annyeong noona, Mingkyu-imida" he greeted me. "Annyeong, Seon-imida" I replied back and gave him a little wave. I walked to my school with them. "Goodbye for now" I said. As I was about to walk through the gates Mingkyu shouted "After school wait for us here". I gave him an okay sign and headed through the gates.

 

Hy and Jae Hwa came squealing toward me and started throwing questions at me. "So who was those really cute guys?" "What's the taller one's name?" "Are they single?" and blah blah blah.

 

"Okay 1. They are a friend of mine 2. The taller one's name is Minkyu he is a year younger than us and the other one in Wonwoo he is our age 3. They are single......I think 4. I do have Wonwoo's number but not Mingkyu and lastly no I will not set you up with them" I said. They pouted at my last reply. "Why?" Hy pouted. "Because you already like someone" I pointed out. "And your point is?" she asked. "What if he likes you back?" I said. She rolled her eyes. "That is very unlikely" she anwsered. I sighed and walked inside and went to class. I greeted my teacher "Good morning". I bowed polietely and went to my assign seat. I sighed and put my head down on the desk.

 

The went day went as always. Then I started getting really excited. During AP Stats I couldn't stop looking at the clock. Once the bell rang, I sprinted out and waited at the gate.