Chapter Three

Just Friends

Zelo's POV

I watched Mi Hi interact with everyone. * I'm so lucky to have her * I thought to myself. I almost didn't realize that Seon hadn't come back yet. " Something's wrong " I mumbled to myself. " What did you say oppa? " Mi Hi asked. " Nothing MiMi. I'll be right back, I'm going to check on Seon " I awnsered her and patted her head. She just nodded and went back to talking with Jae Hwa.

I ran around almost every where. I ruffled my hair. * Where could she be? * I asked myself. I ran to the last place I hadn't checked. The rooftop.

I found Seon in a ball like form. " Hey " I said quietly. She turned around. Her eyes were red and puffy, there was stains on her cheeks made by the mascara. Seon turned away. I walked toward her and sat next to her. " You okay? " I asked. She said nothing. " I'm fine " she replied after a few minutes. " You don't look okay. What's wrong? " I said in an insisting voice. " Nothing " she said flatly. " Come on tell me " I pushed her to tell. " I said nothing is wrong " she replied. Her voice again was flat but also sounded dry. " Just tell me " I pushed her even more to anwser me. " Will you just drop it " she said annoyed. " Come on it's not like I'm going to tell anyone " I pointed out. " Please just drop it " her voice now sounded weak. " Don't you trust me? " I asked. " Yes I do trust you it's just........ it's just something that only one person would understand best " she mumbled. I knew exactly who she was talking about. I just nodded. " I understand " I said softly.

Seon's POV

" I understand " he said softly. " Thank you " I whispered. My phone ringed. It was a text from my mom saying I could come home. " You're leaving? " Zelo asked. " Yeah I'm not feeling that well today " I replied. He just nodded. I stood up from the floor and brushed myself off. I gave Zelo a hand.He took it. My haert started to flutter again more than this morning. We left the roftop and went to my locker to get my stuff.

Zelo walked me to the office where I saw my mom just entering. " Bye " I said to Zelo. " Bye see you tomorrow " he hugged me. Since Zelo was taller my head was in his chest. He smelled really good. I moved out of his embrace and left.

" Hi omma " I greeted her weakly. " Hey sweetie alright let's go " she gestured toward the door. I walked out to the car.

Once we got home I took some medicine for my head ache and went to my room for a nap.