Chapter Five

Just Friends

Zelo's POV

"He was really handsome and caring and funny and understanding and he was just perfect" Seon rambled. "Well you know I have all those qualities too, and many more" I said. "Ohhh is someone jealous?" she chuckled. "Psh no" I grumbled. "Awww don't be a big baby" she teased. I "cried". "There, there" she said in a mono-tone voice. I stopped "crying". "" I muttered. "Yah Choi Junghong watch your language" she playfully scolded me. "Blah blah blah, whatever" I ingnored her, then rolled my eyes. "Brat" she said. "See look you called me a name" I pointed out. "You started it" she accused. "Because you were being mean, so that scientifically proves you started it" I argued back. "That's not even science" she scoffed. These were our usual conversation, arguing. Not seriously but for fun....... I guess. "Well you weren't comforting your own best friend, so you deserved it" I replied. She groaned. "Pabo" she whispered to herself. "Two" I said. "What?" she yelled. "Don't think I didn't hear that" I accused her. "Whatever" she replied. We continued arguing about pointless things. "Yah Zelo-ah I need the phone" Daehyun complained. I waved him off. I heard him groan in annoyence. He then abruptly grabbed the phone out of my hand. "Annyeong Seon-ah" he said and hung up. I pouted at him. "But hyung...." I complained. His eyes widened. "What?" I asked. "I have to call her back" he immeaditly said.

I looked at him strange. I watched as he quickly called dialed her number. It began ringing. "Yah Jung Daehyun, I hope you're are not thinking about having kids because I'm going to rip your balls off" Seon screamed through the phone after the second ring. I sniffled back a laugh. "Mianhae" he stuttered. "Oh you better be" she growled. He gulped. "Anyways I was just calling to tell you to meet me at the dorm" he explained. "Ugh but I don't want to get out of bed" she complained. "Hurry up, be here by six" he said then hung up.

Seon's POV

I groaned and rolled over, out of bed. I grabbed my sweater off my desk chair and threw it on. I walked down stairs thier was a clatter in the living room. I held my breath. "I just don't know what's wrong with her, Ji Sung" I heard my mom groan. *Is she talking about me?* I thought. "Yebo, just give her some time to adjust" her fiance said. "Seon is just such a stubborn brat and I just don't understand why she can't accept you" my mom burst, "I just wish she wouldn't have an attitude like her father". I looked at the time it was almost six. I walked casual down the stairs. "Oh Seon, I was about to come and get you" my mom replied. "Yeah right after you were done talking behind my back" I spat and walked toward the door. She grabbed my wrist. "Seon just listen to what I have to say" she pleaded. I sighed. "I don't have the time right now, you can tell when I get home" I replied, "Now if you'll excuse me I have somewhere important to be". She sighed and let go of my wrist. I opened the door and left.

I arrived at the door of B.A.P's dorm. I knocked on the door. "You're exactly 6 minutes and 39 seconds late" Youngjae announced. "Shut up nerd" I said, "And I was actually 6 minutes and 34 seconds late because you didn't open the door on time". He rolled his eyes at me. "Daehyun is in our bedroom waiting for you" he said. I strolled in to their room and found Daehyun holding a huge teddy bear. "What is this?" I asked. "Seon although you are our maknae's best friend, and we are 4 years apart I can't help but feel this attraction toward you" he said, "I really like you Seon-ah please accept me". I stood there stunned. "Daehyun you know i can't" I replied. "Why is it because of our age or I'm a idol or I'm too wierd?" he rambled. "No I already like someone and you know that" I said. He hung his head down low.

"I'm so sorry Daehyun oppa" I whispered and left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did you think? Leave comments please, thank you!!!!