Chapter Four

Just Friends

Seon's POV

Birds started singing near my window. I groaned in annoyence. Dragging my feet I found my way toward the kitchen. "Good moring sweetheart are you feeling better?" my mom chirped. I didn't anwser, then my sister came in to the kitchen wearing this.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/18/30/32/1830325d95ed346f4788efb7e2a592ca.jpg

She began skipping around all cheery. "Umma I think I'm in love" Jae said. "Oh really?" she raised an eyebrow. Jae nodded happily. They both started giggling like little girls and started talking about their love lifes. I grabbed a waffle that was piled on a plate in the middle of the table. I started eating it like toast. My mom caught a glance at me. "Yah Lee Seon be more lady like and use a plate" she scolded me. I ignored her and I continued eating right out of my hand. I grabbed another waffle and went up stairs and got ready. I quickly stuffed my IPod and headphones in the side of my pants when I was done getting ready, I went down stairs dressed like this.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4f/c7/7a/4fc77aaba1dccb6de14627708767c3fc.jpg

"What are you wearing?" Jae asked appalled. "Clothes" I anwsered. "Seon-ah please put on a dress or something" my mother begged. "Why?" I asked. "Because later we're going to have luch with omma's fiance" Jae stated. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not going" I said. "Seon please go put something nice on to wear now" my mother insisted. I ignored her. "I'm not going" I said again. "Seon, I'm counting to three" she said. "Mom I don't want to meet your fiance okay? All I want is to stay home" I stated. "Seon it is not your choice whether you want to go or not" she yelled. "I don't want to meet him, I don't want to know him, I don't care" I yelled back. She sighed. "Seon I would really like it if you would just meet him once" she said calm. "Omma even though you guys are getting married, I don't want to meet him" I said. She scoffed. "Why, you're going to have to meet him either way, so why not meet him now huh? Why can't you just apprecaite the man I'm going to marry is going to be your father" she sceamed. "Because he can't replace my father" I cried and empthzized "my". The bell rang, my sister opened it. There stood the guy my mother was going to marry. He looked like a buissness man. I huffed an grabbed my skateboard. "Seon..." my mother yelled out but I had already left before she could finish.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/cf/26/03/cf2603a4792f8dcd62533a0c01331d68.jpg

I walked out on to the side walk and started skating. I slowed down an plugged my headphones in and hit shuffle. Blaring through my ears was Without You by Lee Micheal, one of the most inspiring songs I've ever heard.

I skated until I ended up at a park. I stopped and started walking carrying my board with one hand. I stopped walking and sat on a empty bench. I swinged me feet backand fourth, letting my mind go blank for a moment. I brushed my fingers threw my hair and huffed.

Someone cleared their throat really loud which caused me to look up. Standing there was a guy, and let me just say he was really cute. He had dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and the cutest smile ever on his face.

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j329/_moonriver/OTPs/tumblr_moafk3cUwB1rrtbbno1_1280.jpg

I pulled out one of my headphones. "Annyeonghaseyo Jeon Wonwoo-imida" he greeted me. "Annyeonghaseyo Lee Seon-imida" I greeted back. "Do you mind if I sit?" he asked. "No not at all have a seat" I replied. We sat there in uncomfterable silence. "So umm where do you go to school?" he asked, starting a conversation. "I go to TS High School, how about you?" I awnsered. "Oh I go to Pledis High School" he replied.

After a while Wonwoo and I were talking comferably. I saw that the sun was about to set. "I better get home, it's going t be dark soon" I said and stood up to leave. "Yeah it is getting late I should head home too" he said. "Bye" I said and waved. "Bye" he waved back. "Wait" I heard him yell. I turned around. He was ruuning toward me, then handed me a piece of paper. "We should talk again" was the last words he said then left.

That night I called Zelo and told him about my day. He didn't seem to thrilled about me meeting another guy.