Chapter Six

Just Friends

Narrator's POV

Daehyun hung his head low. "I'm so sorry Daehyun oppa" Seon whispered before walking out. Daehyun thrashed the flowers toward the closed door. He dropped to his knees. Tears dripped down his cheeks on to the floor. He slammed his fist down and groaned out in pain. The rejection made his heart throb.

Seon walked away in deep regret. Sure she liked him, but only as a friend. She let out a huge sigh. "What have I done?" she mumbled to herself. She stopped walking down the stairs and sank down on the steps.

Youngjae walked into his shared room and found it torn up. "Daehyun-ah are you all right?" Youngjae asked his best friend. Daehyun looked up at him with puffy red eyes. "Yah what happened?" Youngjae questioned. "She rejected me" Daehyun whispered, "I've never expirence such a terrible heartbreak". Youngjae sighed. "Let's go"  he demanded. Daehyun looked at him strangly. "Where?" Daehyun asked. Youngjae sighed and rolled his eyes. He grabbed his band mate's hand and dragged him out side the door.

At that moment Seon had just began walking back down the stairway again. She felt a hollow pit in her stomach fill up with more regret.

Daehyun followed his best friend down the steps of the building.

Seon walked out of the building. A cold breeze brushed against her cheek, that sent a shiver down her spine. She walked in to the night, hauled a cab and went home.

Daehyun and Youngjae soon arrived at a small cafe. "Why are we here?" Daehyun asked, as they sat down at a booth near the window. Youjae didn't anwser. A waitress came and took thier order. "One rasberry cheesecake" Yougjae said and she left. "Is that what we came here for? Cheesecake?" Daehyun asked and raised an eyebrow. "Yah shut up you love cheesecake" Youngjae said and stuffed Daehyun's mouth with cheesecake. Daehyun then chewed happily away. "You're right, I do love cheesecake" Daehyun mumbled, his mouth still full of cheesecake. He continued eating happily without his heartbreak on his mind.

Seon entered her home. Her mom and her mom's fiance were still sitting in the living room talking. "Seon-ah you're home" her mother said suprised. "Neh" she sighed and sat down in the armchair next to the couch. "Seon-ah" her mother said, "I love you, I really do but......"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally updated, YAY! I just want to say thank you to kritaka_jiko for giving me the fabulous idea of using cheescake so Daehyun could get over Seon.

Please comment and give me some constructive criticisium(IDK if I spelt that right XD)