Chapter One

Just Friends
Seon's POV 
 
The loud ring of my alarm clock blared through my ears. I groaned and rolled over to turn it off.
 
I stood up and slowly walked to the bathroom. The sink was on. " Jae hurry up " I yelled to my younger sister. " Hold on " she yelled back. I sighed and leaned my back against the wall. I stood there of what felt like hours. " Bathroom is all yours " Jae said in a sassy tone. " Thanks " I said sarcasticly. I walked in the bathroom. It smelt of a really strong and sweet candy like scent perfume and hairspray. I gave a discusted look. I dreaded the strong scent. I ignored it for a while and took a really quick shower and put this on.http://www.pinterest.com/pin/464715255271229764/

I applied a little mascara on and then left the bathroom. 

I made my way down stairs. I saw my mom setting breakfast on the table. " Morning omma " I greeted her. " Good morning Seon " she greeted back. I sat down and quickly ate my breakfast. " Bye omma " I said. " Aren't you going to wait for your sister? " she asked. " No I don't think she would want to walk with me " I replied. She nodded.

I walked down to the stop sign where I waited for Zelo. 

Fifteen minutes passed and he didn't arrive yet. I decided to walk by myself.

When I arrived at school not a lot of people were there. I decided to wait by the gate for some of my friends to arrive. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Hy getting out of her car. " Hy!!!! " I yelled to her. " Seon!!!! " she yelled back. She ran toward me. " I missed you so much " she said and hugged my really tight. She continued hugging me. " Can I breath yet? " I choked. She let me go. " Oooopps sorry " she gave me an apologetic face. " Its fine " I said. We sat down under a tree and continued to talk. We both fell silent after a while. " Have you heard? " Hy asked cutting through the silence. " Heard what? " I ask curious. " Zelo and Mi Hi started dating over the summer " she replied. " Ohh " was all I replied. " Are you okay? " she asked softly. " I don't know I'm just having mixed feelings right now " I said and lowered my head in my knees. I sighed. This was a lot to take in especially on the first day of school. I was really happy that he started dating someone and stopped being unsocial but at the same time I was really jealous and hurt. I wished it was easier when it came to love. " I'll leave you to think. I'm going to say hi to Jae Hwa " she said and got up. I just nodded and tucked my head further in my knees. 

" Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry " I repeated to myself quietly. " Hey Seon " I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up. My eyes met his warm brown eyes. I quickly looked away. " Thanks for ditching me " I said sarcasticly. " Yeah sorry about that I was with................someone " he rubbed the back of his neck. " And that someone was Mi Hi " I replied and looked back at him. " Listen I'm really sorry for ditching you " he said apologeticly. " Mhmm sure you are " I said. " Seon I'm really really really really sorry " he said in a cute yet very sincere voice. I rolled my eyes. " Oh come on stop being stubborn " Zelo pleaded. I shaked my head. " What do I have to do to make it up? " he asked. I smiled. " Movie night Friday " I replied. " But I have plans with Mi Hi " he pouted. " Fine I'm giving you the silent treatment for the rest of the week " I smirked evilly at him. " You wouldn't dare " he gasped. " Oh I would " I said in a threatening voice. " NO!!!!! " he yelled. " The devastation!!!!! " he yelled again and fell to his knees. He began to fake cry. I just laughed at him. " I'm just kidding I wouldn't be able to last a day with out talking to you " I chuckled. His head popped right up. " Really? " he asked. " Well your my best friend " I said to him. " Your my best friend too " he replied in a sweet voice. He opened his arms wide. I came in to his embrace. " God I missed you so much over the summer " I said to him. " I missed you so much too " he mumbled in my hair. We both released from the hug. I sat back down. Zelo sat himself next to me. " So how've you been? " I asked him. " Okay I guess. I was really busy over the summer, with training and stuff " he sighed. I nodded. " How've you been? " he asked me. " Okay as well. I worked part time at that restaurant that's across from that really expensive jewelry shop and part time at that small restaurant down the street " I said. We sat in silence. It wasn't awkward, I found it comforting. I really liked Zelo's company, even if we didn't exchange any words.