Kidnapping

Your Proposal

It was night time when Ji Won and Kang Ha Neul met-up with Joo Eun at a cafe. Surprisingly, they also see Jin Hyuk there.

 

Jin Hyuk was surprised to see Kang Ha Neul walking in with Ji Won. “Ji Won, are we going to do business with Ha Neul?”

 

Kang Ha Neul sat in front Jin Hyuk. “It’s a long term business.” He smiled sweetly at Jin Hyuk.

 

“Why are you smiling at me like that?” Jin Hyuk puzzled.

 

“Don’t listen to him.” Ji Won took the seat in front of Joo Eun.

 

“I don’t understand.” Jin Hyuk said.

 

“We have known each other for awhile. It’s complicated.” Ji Won looked at Jin Hyuk and turned over to Joo Eun. “Why do you need my help?”

 

Joo Eun quickly look at Kang Ha Neul and then turned back to Ji Won.

 

Kang Ha Neul sighed. “You can trust me.”

 

Joo Eun and Jin Hyuk still wasn’t sure whether to trust Kang Ha Neul or not. They were still wondering about his relationship with Ji Won. He can be a friend now but can also become a foe later.

 

Ji Won smiled at Joo Eun and Jin Hyuk. “Don’t worry, he won’t tell anyone.”

 

“This weekend, I want to bring Joo Eun home.” Jin Hyuk said.

 

Ji Won was shocked. “Are you sure? Then, why would you need my help?”

 

“I need your help with talking to my parents. You should indirectly ask them about their feelings toward Joo Eun.” Jin Hyuk said.

 

Joo Eun held onto Ji Won’s hand. “I can’t wait any longer. I’m really tired of this. I want to know if there’s an ending for Jin Hyuk and me.”

 

Kang Ha Neul finally understood the story of Joo Eun and Jin Hyuk. He started to look at Ji Won and wondering about their own ending.

 

The next day, Ji Won and Joo Eun went shopping with each other. They got out of the car but suddenly Ji Won received a phone call. Therefore, they stood outside for a few minutes and they saw a van approaching them. Ji Won put her phone in her purse and they turned around to walk to the mall. However, they felt a strong pull from behind them. Before they could react to the pull, they were on the van that they saw a few minutes ago. The van drove to the middle of nowhere.

 

“LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!” Joo Eun screamed.

 

“WHO ARE YOU GUYS? WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?” Ji Won struggled to get out of the grip of one of the man.

 

“You will know later!” One of the guy answer and he placed a pot of snowdrop flower on Ji Won’s hand.

 

“What is this?! Is it poisonous?!” Ji Won knocked the pot of the flower down to the floor of the car.

 

They finally arrived at a place full of flowers and green trees. There was a familiar figure standing facing the lake. Ji Won and Joo Eun got pushed out of the car and were led to the person. As they were getting closer, the person turned over. It was no other than Kang Ha Neul. He smiled and slowly approach Ji Won as the “kidnappers” released their holds on the two girls.

 

Ji Won couldn’t believed her eyes. “Kang Ha Neul! What are you planning to do?!”

 

Kang Ha Neul smiled sweetly. “Well, I want to ask you an important question.”

 

Joo Eun approached Kang Ha Neul. “What does that have to do with me?”

 

“You were in their way, so they decided to kidnap you too. I apologized for my body guards’ mistake.” Kang Ha Neul said.

 

Ji Won’s eyes are widen and everyone else bow their head at Joo Eun.

 

Kang Ha Neul hold Ji Won’s shoulder. “I wanted to ask you this question for a long time already but I did not have the courage to. I think I’m ready now. Will you be my girlfriend?”

 

Everything was silent, including the trees and grasses. Everyone was waiting for Ji Won’s answer patiently.

 

Ji Won looked up into Kang Ha Neul’s eyes. “Sorry, I can’t.”

 

Kang Ha Neul took his hand off Ji Won’s shoulder. “Can you give me a good reason?”

 

“We haven’t seen each other for a few years, I think it’s too fast for us. Plus, you’re not ready to hold my hand yet.” Ji Won answered.

 

“I’m ready.” Kang Ha Neul said.

 

Ji Won smiled. “Are you sure you will never let it go?”

 

Kang Ha Neul slowly took Ji Won’s hand and locked it with his. “I never had the courage to hold your hand. I was scare of your rejection and my ability to take care of you. This time, I will never let you go for any reasons.”

 

One of the body guard approached Kang Ha Neul with a bouquet of snowdrop flowers.

 

Kang Ha Neul took the bouquet of snowdrop flowers and handed it to Ji Won. “You broke the pot of snowdrop earlier. Snowdrop represent “hope” and I’m hoping that we can be together.”

 

Ji Won were amazed by the person standing in front of her. “You’re not the Kang Ha Neul that I used to know. The old Kang Ha Neul never speak or have any romantic ideas like this.”

 

Kang Ha Neul nodded his head. “This is the new Kang Ha Neul. I’m not a stone anymore. I will show you the difference if you allow me.”

 

Ji Won was pondering for a few seconds. “I’m also the new Ji Won. I have become a stone and selfish. I do not need people that doesn’t need me. If you do not have a problem with it, then yes.” She suddenly took the bouquet of snowdrops from Kang Ha Neul’s hand.

 

Kang Ha Neul smiled brightly and hold onto Ji Won’s hand. “I’ll never let you get hurt again.”

 

Ji Won’s phone suddenly rang. She looked at the caller and it was her aunt. “Auntie?”

 

From the other side of the phone. “Ji Won, remember our lunch and our shopping today? I will be at the mall in 30 minutes. Don’t forget.”

 

“Of course, I’m on my way auntie.” Ji Won response and she hung up.

 

Kang Ha Neul sighed. “Your phone always ring at the right time.”

 

“Drive us back to your mall before I’m late for my meeting with my aunt.” Ji Won said.

 

When they arrived at the mall, Ji Won saw her aunt immediately. She gave the signal for Joo Eun to stay in the car. Her aunt already saw her and was walking toward her.

 

Ji Won speed walked to her aunt. “Auntie! Let’s go shopping.” She tried to distract her aunt from the car.

 

“Ji Won, that’s not your chauffeur and that’s not our car. Who drove you here?” Ji Won’s aunt asked.

 

Kang Ha Neul knew Ji Won would be in trouble. He decided to approach Ji Won’s aunt for a greeting. “Mrs. Choi! It’s a pleasure for you to come by. I have a personal question to ask you.”

=========

Thanks for reading! 

JennTang heart