Partying

Your Proposal

The Galaxy Hotel was hosting a party for the new CEO and the new chairman. Everyone dressed elegantly to congratulate Jin Hyuk. He was busy greeting the guests and also making sure everything is in order.

 

On the other side, Ji Won walked around the party with Mrs. Choi. Mrs. Choi introduced Ji Won to all of her friends and some of business partners since she rarely gets involved in dealing with her family’s business.

 

From the main entrance, Kang Ha Neul was walking in with secretary Parks. He scanned the room for Ji Won, but he spotted Jin Hyuk instead. Remembering that this party was mainly for Jin Hyuk, Kang Ha Neul slowly approaching Jin Hyuk through the crowded room.

 

“Congratulation CEO Choi!” Kang Ha Neul said while shaking Jin Hyuk’s hand.

 

“Thank you for taking your time out today!” Jin Hyuk said.

 

Before they can continue with their conversation, Ji Won walked over to Jin Hyuk. “Grandpa and Grandma has arrived.”

 

“Sorry, I have to start the party now.” Jin Hyuk apologized to Kang Ha Neul.

 

Kang Ha Neul happily answered. “Don’t worry about it. Please tell the chairman that I’ll greet him later.”

 

Jin Hyuk nodded and left.

 

Ji Won was about to leave too but got stopped by Kang Ha Neul. “Ms. Choi.”

 

Shockingly, Ji Won turned to face Kang Ha Neul. “My last name is not Choi.” The madness in Ji Won’s eyes can clearly be seen.

 

“Ms. Kim.” Kang Ha Neul said all of a sudden. There was silent for awhile. “I didn’t know Chairman Choi is your grandpa.”

 

“I didn’t know you are a CEO either.” Ji Won answered speedily.

 

“I didn’t know I will become a CEO.” Kang Ha Neul looked at Ji Won in the eyes.

 

“Anyways, congratulation CEO Kang. Thankyou for coming today.” Ji Won turned around to leave, but Kang Ha Neul caught her wrist.

 

“I have so many things to tell you.” Kang Ha Neul said sadly.

 

Ji Won sighed and broke free from his hold. “Don’t ever hold my wrists again. Also, we have nothing to talk about.” She walked away towards her family.

 

Everyone was clapping for Chairman Choi as he walked in front of the crowd to give his last speech. “I would like to say thank you to everyone that came out here today to congratulate my son and grandson. I’m giving my position to my son and my grandson will be the new CEO of Galaxy Hotel. It’s time for me to enjoy my retirement and I’m thankful for having two wonderful children, my son and my daughter. My daughter is currently in the states handling her own business with her family, but I’m glad her daughter is here with me, Kim Ji Won. She’s currently a member of our hotel. Please take care of that kid. Once again, please enjoy yourself and thank you!”

 

Everyone clapped after the speech of Chairman Choi and went back to their conversation. Ji Won’s grandmother and father approached her.

 

Ji Won’s grandpa sadly said. “I’m going to the airport now, to go to New York.”

 

Ji Won surprisingly asked. “Why? The party is not over yet.”

 

Ji Won’s grandmother. “Your older brother told us that he is having some problems with his business, we need to help him.”

 

“But mom and dad are over there.”

 

“They’re in London looking after some businesses.” Ji Won’s grandpa said.

 

Ji Won sighed. “Bye grandma, grandpa.” She hugged both of her grandparents and they left with the chauffeur.

 

Jin Hyuk ran up to Ji Won and gave his phone to her. “Please go to this hospital for me. Im Joo Eun fainted a moment ago.”

 

Ji Won was shocked. “Send me the address. You need your phone.” She handed back the phone to Jin Hyuk.

 

Ji Won speedily walked to the car, which caught Kang Ha Neul’s attention. He could sense something is wrong with Ji Won. Kang Ha Neul told his chauffeur to follow Ji Won’s car. After following for about 15 minutes. Both car stopped in front of a hospital. Ji Won speedily walked inside and she talked to the nurse at the nurse station. Everyone looked at Ji Won with widen eyes since she dress so elegantly. Kang Ha Neul carefully spying on Ji Won as she talk to one of the women in the emergency room.

 

“How is she?” Ji Won asked the women.

 

“The doctors told us to wait here. I’m a bad mother, I make my kids suffered.” The women started to cry.

 

Ji Won didn’t know what to do. She looked around the hospital and suddenly she spotted someone that is very familiar. It’s none other than Kang Ha Neul. He noticed that her face changed from confusion to anger when she look at him, so he decided to approach to Ji Won.

 

Kang Ha Neul gave an uneasy smiled. “I saw you were rushing to the hospital. I was worrying about you…”

 

Ji Won pulled his ears. “Or are you spying on me?!”

 

Kang Ha Neul screamed loudly. “No!” His scream caused everyone in the hospital to look at two of them.

 

Ji Won released her hand. “You’re making a scene here. Leave or I won’t be so nice.”

 

The female doctor came walked up to the women. “Are you Ms. Im’s mother?”

 

The women answered. “Yes, I am. How is she doctor?”

 

“She’s pregnant.” The doctor answer with a smile on her face.

 

Ji Won felt weak on her legs and fell onto the chair nearby.

 

Mrs. Im was speechless.

 

Kang Ha Neul was confused since it should be a happy news to have a baby in the family… Unless the baby is not supposed to be expected during this time. He took up the courage and asked the doctor. “Are you sure doctor?”

 

Ji Won stood up as if something had struck her with full power. “Are you sure it’s Im Joo Eun and not other Im?”

 

The doctor looked back at the paperwork and smiled in embarrassment. “I’m so sorry. This is for another patient.” She then took out another file of paperwork. “Im Joo Eun… She fainted due to exhaustion. She needs to stay here for further examination and she can be discharged by tomorrow if there’s no problem with her health.” The doctor walked away immediately after.

 

Ji Won turned to Kang Ha Neul. “You have to keep this as a secret. You do not know Joo Eun. Okay?”

 

“But I do know Ji Won.” Kang Ha Neul responded.

 

“Who are you? I don’t remember we have ever talked before.”  Ji Won said coldly.

 

Mrs. Im was looking at them cluelessly. “Did you two got into an argument?”

 

“It’s nothing. Mrs. Im, Let’s go to Joo Eun’s room.” Ji Won responded. She turned around and looks at Kang Ha Neul. “I’ll meet you at the hospital’s courtyard.”  

========================

Thanks For Reading!

JennTang heart