Uninvited

Your Proposal

Mr. Choi decided to take control of the scene. “Yes. Let’s wait for Joo Eun’s answer.”

 

Everyone startled and looked at Mr. Choi. Only Jin Hyuk rushed over to Joo Eun and hold onto her hand.

 

Joo Eun smile shyly and said “Yes.”

 

The room was fill with laughter and claps. Each person approached Joo Eun and Jin Hyuk to congratulate them. The only person that was unhappy about is Mrs. Choi. She left and went to her room.

 

At the end of the party, Jin Hyuk, Ji Won, Kang Ha Neul, and Joo Eun went to Mrs. Choi’s room. All four of them had a good idea of what they should be expected.

 

Jin Hyuk entered the room first and he kneeled down in from of Mrs. Choi. “I’m sorry mom. I can’t bare to see Joo Eun suffering anymore. We can show you that everything will be fine.”

 

Mrs. Choi looked at Jin Hyuk in the eyes. “Your position cannot be secure if you chose to marry Joo Eun.”

 

Jin Hyuk shook his head. “I will try to secure my position.”

 

Mrs. Choi sighed. “I can’t control you anymore. All of you, get out!”

 

Joo Eun also kneeled down in front of Mrs. Choi. “I’m sorry for all the trouble I have caused. I’m very lucky to find the one that love me and I love him as well. Others are not as lucky. I don’t want to take it for granted. Please, give us a chance.”

 

Ji Won couldn’t step out of this situation anymore. “Love, it’s hard to say what is wrong and what is right. You can have money and power, but can it buy happiness? Money cannot buy happiness but it’s supporting happiness. However, I can surely say that Jin Hyuk and Joo Eun would prefer to be an average family with happiness. Why not allow them to choose the way they want to live?”

 

At this point, Mrs. Choi had not choice but to slowly nodded her head. Ji Won rushed over to Mrs. Choi and give her a hug.

 

It was mid-night when Ji Won arrived home. She was happy for Joo Eun and Jin Hyuk. They finally got their wish. However, the night was especially cold and the mansion look vacant. The maid open the door for her and she walked to her room.

 

While lying in bed, she received a text message from Kang Ha Neul wishing her goodnight. At the same time, when she was responding to Kang Ha Neul, she received another text message from an unknown number. She sat straight up on her bed when she saw the message, “I miss you.” The first person that appeared in her mind was Ahn Young Jae. How could it be possible when he is dead?

 

She decided that she should respond to the text message.

 

Ji Won: Who is this?

The sender: I’m very lonely here.

Ji Won: Who are you?

 

The were chills coming down Ji Won’s spine. She decided to call Kang Ha Neul. While waiting for Kang Ha Neul to pick up the call, Ji Won saw a gift box on top of the table. Her maid did not mention about the gift box when she arrived home. They must have forgotten. She open the gift box and inside was a stuff animal bear covering in blood. Ji Won knocked the whole box on the floor. At the same time, Kang Ha Neul picked up the phone. Ji Won couldn’t respond.

 

On the other line, Kang Ha Neul could hear the heavy breathing of Ji Won. “Ji Won? Are you alright?!”

 

Ji Won had to get all of the courage to speak. “Can you come over please?” Ji Won hung up the phone and she rushed out of her room. She called all of the maid and her chauffeur to questioning them. She wouldn’t dare to return to her room. She sat at the family’s room, waiting for Kang Ha Neul to arrived.

 

It was not yet 15 minutes, Kang Ha Neul arrived. He saw Ji Won sitting emotionless in the family’s room while the maid showed nervousness on their faces.

 

Ji Won allowed everyone to return to their room and told them not to received any gifts from anyone.

 

Kang Ha Neul walked over to Ji Won and sat next to her. “What had happened?”

 

Ji Won was still scare. “Someone sent me a teddy bear with blood covering it.” She hugged Kang Ha Neul.

 

“Do you have any who could it be?” Kang Ha Neul asked.

 

Ji Won said. “It might be Young Jae.”

 

Kang Ha Neul gave Ji Won a questionable look. “Ji Won, he’s dead.”

 

Ji Won took out her phone and show the text messages to Kang Ha Neul.

 

Kang Ha Neul read the messages. “Why do you it’s from Young Jae?”

 

Ji Won shaked her head. “I don’t know. There’s a feeling that told me that it’s from him.”

 

Kang Ha Neul look deadly at Ji Won. “There’s a feeling?”

 

At this moment, Ji Won had to find a way to explain it to Kang Ha Neul. “He always sent me these type of messages before. I know he’s dead but I still couldn’t figure out who had sent those messages to me.”

 

“I will try to figure out who sent these messages tomorrow morning. Also, about the teddy bear too. Just go to bed and don’t think about him too much.” Kang Ha Neul assured Ji Won.

 

“I’m just scare that he’s haunting me.” Ji Won said.

 

Kang Ha Neul laughed a little. “Why?”

 

“Because I rejected him.” Ji Won answered.

 

“He have no rights to haunt you. He left you for another person. He deserved it.”

 

“I want to sleep, but I’m scare that he will appear in my dream.” Ji Won said.

 

Kang Ha Neul hugged Ji Won tightly. “I’ll be here, just sleep. He won’t come.”

 

Ji Won slept away in Kang Ha Neul’s arm until morning. They had breakfast together and headed out to work.

 

While parking at the parking deck, Ji Won looked around the parking deck for any suspicious individual. She suddenly saw a person dressing in a black suit looking straight at her. That person was Young Jae. Speedily, she turned over to Kang Ha Neul. “That’s Young Jae!”

 

Kang Ha Neul hit a car parking beside him when he was trying to look at the direction that Ji Won was pointing at. Surprisingly, he didn’t see anything. “Ji Won, there’s no one there.” He got out of the car and examine his car and the car the car beside him. While on the phone with the police, he saw a person smiling at him. Kang Ha Neul dropped his phone and turned to Ji Won. “I think you’re right. It’s Young Jae.”

 

Both Ji Won and Kang Ha Neul were confused. Young Jae is dead. How is it possible for him to be here with them? Who is the sender of the teddy bear and the text messages?


=============

Hi Everyone! 

I'm sorry for the late update once again. I do hope you all will enjoy this new chapter! 

JennTang <3