Fitting In

Living with 12 guys

You were sitting on the couch. uncomfortably.


1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…10…11…12 pairs of eyes were peering at you curiously.


"…and that," concluded kai, "is what exo showtime is all about. got it?"
He glanced at you, only to see you sitting in the middle of tao and Lay, who kept on staring at you in a weird way. In fact, all of the members were squeezed on that couch together. kneecaps touching.


You didn’t like the feeling of a man's kneecap on yours- you were probably the most conservative girl ever to live on this planet.


Kai could see your fists clenched and you were breathing heavily with your eyes closed, as if you would explode in a second.
Alarmed, Kai said, "guys.. um… you should give her space… it’s a lot to take in and she doesn’t look comfortable.. because.. she turns into a dinosaur when shes angry. a really scary dinosaur.." He whispered the last part.
nodding, the members moved and sat on the floor.
"um… jiyeon, right?" Baekhyun asked cautiously.
sighing again, you nodded. fists still clenched and eyes still closed. But you were relieved in some way to not feel someones knees rubbed up against yours.

"we're going to start filming pretty soon.. we have a lot of saseng fans- scary fans that is- that watch our show. just as a warning, it will be dangerous to have your face revealed here because you might be noticed outside in the public too. fangirls get really jealous easily."
"its fine." you said, forcing a smile.
you opened your eyes.
giving kai a fierce glare, you clenched your teeth and asked, "well… im living with 12 guys,,, do I have a room of my own?"
Kai's sweat was forming a puddle around him.
"y-yeah of course… Chanyeol hyung can move his stuff out and room with me. you can take his r-room."

now another pair of eyes glared at Kai.
"What?!?!" Chanyeol yelled. "you share a room with her! shes your cousin!!"
hearing that, your patience finally snapped.

 

you stood up, eying chanyeol dangerously.
"listen, mr. byuntae. the least you could do for me Is let me have a room of my own. you burned my eyes with your flabby half image and expect me to just let go of that horrifying sight??"
Chanyeol stood up as well.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN FLABBY??"

Tao couldn’t keep it in and started howling with laughter.  You could hear suho holding back his giggle as well.
but you were more angry at chanyeol for the moment.

"YES I MEAN FLABBY." you turned to your cousin. "OPPA. IM NOT SHARING A ROOM WITH YOU. I NEED MY OWN SPACE. " you paused. "or.." you grinned evilly as kai gulped. "we could share a room… if you can stand it."
Poor kai was trembling now.
"n-no! chanyeol hyung, ill move in with you to your room instead."

You smirked at chanyeol in victory as he scrambled up to argue again, but at the moment, a staff member came in and said, " exo. filming is starting now." 

---
A/N chapter two is up now (: Enjoy <3