Chicken Mania

Living with 12 guys

*EXO's showtime started to film*
"We have a surprise announcement to make." Suho declared to s.
"A new person will be joining our exos showtime! Kai's adorable little cousin!" The members cheered.

All except for chanyeol of course.
"by the way, kai. where did your cousin go?" Chen asked.
"shes in her room, probably. she doesn’t like doing anything that isnt related to education." Kai sighed.

"Well since she's not here, why don’t you introduce her through your own words?" Baekhyun decided.
"okay, well. shes a complete bookworm. She loves everything related to studying, and shes like a man. She also has no interest or knowledge about the entertainment industry. She lived in America all of these years- shes 18 now. And the only singer she knows is probably michael jackson.. maybe even the beatles. And her name is Park Jiyeon."
"like T-ara's Park Jiyeon sunbaenim?!" Sehun asked.
"yeah" kai responded. "I feel sorry for T-ara's Park Jiyeon-shi." he joked.
"yeah," sehun in. "The only thing about your cousin that attracts me in any way is her name"

The members laughed and enjoyed their filming while you were in your room.

Your room already looked like a hurricane went through.
In fact, you didn’t even care about the books scattered across the bed and the floor. Right now, you were solving a math problem mumbling to yourself like a mad scientist.

*Gravel is being dumped from a conveyor belt at a rate of 10ft^3/min. It forms a pile in the shape of a right circular cone whose base diameter and height are always the same. How fast is the height of the pile increasing when the pile is 22 feet high?*

"hmm.." you muttered, "first, the volume of a cone is V= one third times pi times radius squared times height… we know the diameter is equal to the height, and wait… finding the radius right? then you divide height by 2…."

You didn’t notice the knocking on your door.

"Um.. Jiyeon-shi? Filming is over.. you can come out…. " a soft voice, belonging to luhan, flowed through the cracks of the door.
"Jiyeon-shi?" he repeated when he didn’t hear your answer.
He opened the door slightly only to widen his eyes in shock.
Your books were astray everywhere, clothes hanging from your suitcase, you wore a tank top and simple pajama pants with messy hair, your glasses were kind of crooked as you bent over your math book. In fact, he was horrified that a woman would ruffle her hair like a man.

"Diameter? I can find that by the radius.. but I don’t know if what im given is the derivative of the radius.. is it r or dr/dt?? AISHHH!" you were annoyed.

You looked up and saw Luhan's gorgeous face and said, "can I help you?" with a trace of irritation in your voice.

"u-um.. yes.. uh.. you can come out now. im sure youre hungry."
You just realized that you were indeed starving, so you gave him your brightest smile.
"Youre right! ill be out in a second. thank you, oppa."
Luhan was dazed by your smile, and he could feel his heart about to burst. Your "oppa" wasn’t helping the beating of his heart calm down.
"o-oppa?"
"yeah. kai oppa said all of you are older than me- so I was just calling you that. is it okay?" You asked innocently.
Luhan gulped. "y-yes.. t-that’s fine"

He walked away, and you followed him to the kitchen to see a bunch of guys about to order food.
Chanyeol burst out laughing. "HAHAHA and you call yourself a woman? look at you!" he pointed to your disheveled hair and rumpled pajamas.
"aish whatever" you muttered, only to realize that you don’t know any of the guys' names.
"um.." you started.. " can I know your names?"
Kai smiled and said, "Hyungs! sehun! introduce yourselves. you'll be living here with jiyeon for a month- might as well get to know eachother.
"Hi im xiumin!" a cute guy said, waving.
"My name is suho" another handsome one warmly smiled.
"Tao! my name is Tao!"
"My name.. Lay"
"Hi jiyeonshi. Im baekhyun."
"u-um im luhan" luhan stuttered, still kind of dazed.
"I'm chen"
"My name Is Sehun!"
"D.O"
"Kris"
You raised an eyebrow. *cute* you thought. *They all seem nice except for the last two… why are they so cold?"
"And this is Chanyeol Hyung!" Kai said after nudging Chanyeol.
"Mr. Byuntae" you nodded and mentally giggled at Chanyeol's flaring nose.

Suho laughed and said, "Youre funny Jiyeonah. what would you like to eat?"
"CHICKENNNNN!!!!" you yelled happily.
Chanyeol smirked and nudged Kai. "Youre just like this dude… you might as well be his brother."
You ignored the comment and went over to suho.
"chicken chicken chicken~~!" you sang, bouncing up and down while grabbing his sleeve. Suho suddenly froze at your cuteness.

"o-okay." he said, "chicken it is!" he gave you his signature smile.
"OPPA IS THE BEST!!" Suho froze once again. "oppa?"
"Yeah! you guys are all oppas! right? so ill call you all oppas.. except for mr byuntae."

 

The rest of the guys laughed at Chanyeols red face as they began to order the chicken.