Chanyeol

Living with 12 guys

After eating like a pig, you walked back into your room and yelled, "oppas! im going to study now so try not to bother me please!"

Suho chuckled at Kai. "she's cute".

"CUTE? ?SHE ATE 4 CHICKENS BY HERSELF!!" Chanyeol yelled, still shocked.

----------later at night

Sehun got up in the middle of the night for a drink of water, but stopped abruptly as he walked by your room. it was 3 in the morning but the lights were still on. He peeked into your room to see you still solving your math book.

"ehem.. um… jiyeon?" Sehun cleared his throat.
"yes, sehun oppa?" you replied, not looking up.
he ignored the flutter in his heart and looked at you with a worried expression. "Why are you still up? you should go sleep."
"im fine, oppa " you smiled as you looked at him. "Don’t worry about me. Im just not used to the time change from america to korea."
Still worried, Sehun went back to his room and had trouble falling asleep. But he eventually did it.

You were still working on your textbook for the next four days, not sleeping a wink of sleep since you came to the apartment.
Sehun didn’t notice, because you refused to come out of your room. Kai had to bring food to you and you wouldn’t even eat all of it.
"Im worried" Sehun decided to say to s. "She hasn’t been eating for a while."
"Me too. Im worried as heck but she wont let me in to see her. I have to leave the food in front of the door- I want to check up on her but the door is always locked." Kai replied with his eyebrows furrowed.
"You guys are worrying about nothing. She's fine, sheesh." Chanyeol in, but received a glare from Suho and Kris.
"Youre a guy, Chanyeol. Respect her, shes only a fragile girl." Suho reprimanded.
Chanyeol laughed. "HAH! you call that a girl? please" He said as he walked away.

As they were talking to eachother, you were still in your desk. You don’t know what got over you. For some reason, you felt depressed and sick. You felt that, if you slept, you would never wake up and you feared that fact. Maybe its because you were missing them too much.

 

It was the fifth day.

"Jiyeon-ah!"  you heard kai say through the door. "our members are going to go film in Gangnam because its Chanyeols birthday and we want to surprise him. We're leaving him here. There wont be any cameras so don’t worry about anything. We're going now!"
"okay oppa have a safe trip" you weakly replied.

Something was wrong with you. that was certain.

You felt light headed and dizzy when you finally decided to stand up and open the door.

"hey, pig. finally decided to-" Chanyeol began then stopped as he saw you- with extremely dark circles -wobble to get a glass of water.

"Pig? pig? " he asked. "… jiyeonah? JIYEON?" he became panicked as you stumbled and dropped the glass.

"Sorry…  ill pick that up" you muttered as you bent down. the pain on your head was so extreme you didn’t notice your hands bleeding with deep cuts.

"STOP! Whats wrong with you?" Chanyeol panicked. He then widened his eyes as he saw you collapse to the side.

"Holy.. Jiyeonah! Jiyeon are you okay?? youre burning up!" He said nervously as he felt your forehead.
 

He picked you up bridal style and went to his own room and laid you down on his bed, planning to treat your hand first.
 

When he successfully bandaged your bleeding hands, he went to clean the kitchen, then came back to place a wet towel on your forehead.

"You stupid girl" he said to your pale  sweating face, "you made me, THE chanyeol, worried."

With that, he held your hand by the bed and lay his head down to sleep as well. 

 


A/N 4 UPDATES IN A DAY I DID IT YOU GUYS :DD 
hehehe im still not sure who she will end up with- although i kind of have an idea... im not really sure ._.
haha enjoy~ <3