Surprised D.O

Living with 12 guys

You stirred in your sleep and woke to see your bed. The funny thing was that  your room was completely clean.

Your books were stacked neatly in their places by your desk. But the most shocking part was that there was a tired looking D.O leaning against your doorframe.

"youre awake?" he raised an eyebrow.

"um.. yeah.. why am I-" You stopped. Your glasses. Your glasses werent on your face and your hair was neatly combed to the side.

"U-um… where are my glasses? What h-happened?" You stuttered, immediately looking down.
When you looked up because there was no answer, you saw D.O walk towards you slowly. Your eyes widened.

"you… fainted. is all. I just brought you back to your room." he replied coolly.

*Flashback*

"CHANYEOL WE'RE HERE" cried all eleven members. Only to see Chanyeol come out of his room with a tired face.

He went to switch out the cameras that were installed in their apartment.
"you guys.. something is wrong with jiyeon. she fainted."

Everyone stared at him with wide eyes. When Kai was about to dash into Chanyeols room, D.O stopped him. "You need to stay for filming. I'll take care of it"
"Hyung! Shes my cous-"
"Kai. Are you arguing with me?" D.O said with his eyes amused. His lips twitched slightly as a dangerous auro began to swirl around him.

 

Kai shivered. 

"n-no.. I'll go film now.. t-take care of her." Kai said, defeated.

Suho resumed flipping on the cameras as D.O walked into your room. He started to clean up all of your things, nonchalantly picking up your undergarments astray on the floor.

 

But his eyebrows furrowed when he saw a few CD albums.

*What? I thought she didn’t know anything about kpop..?* D.O thought and his puzzled face only deepened when he saw the artists.

Shrugging off the strange feeling, he went into Chanyeol's room and lifted you gently to bring you back to your room.

*so light*

When you were finally in your bed, he took off your glasses.

 

*Come to think of it, we never clearly saw your face with all that hair in the way* he chuckled silently to himself.

But when he pushed away your hair, he got the shock of his life.

"what…?" he gasped.

He looked back at the CD albums on the desk, and back to you. "No way…"

*End of Flashback*

You spotted your glasses and hurriedly put them on, messing up your hair purposely during the process.

"So.. I just fainted? and you brought me here? Okay. Well, thank you, DO oppa. you can leave now." You were still flushed.

DO nodded slightly and began to leave when his last sentence made your blood turn cold.

"Youre welcome.." he paused. "Park Jiyeon…


...

 

 


.. Sunbaenim."

 

 

A/N 
Surprisee!! haha so did i shock my readers? yes? no? ....no? D: 

well heres another update. 

and PLEASSEEEEEE COMMENT. ITS YOUR COMMENTS THAT KEEPS ME WRITING T^T
enjoy! *mwahh* <33