Chatastrophe

Living with 12 guys

"EXO EXO EXO EXO" the fans chanted.

you chanted right along with them. 'so this is what it feels like to be a part of an audience' you smiled. 'I like this'.


D.O. was dancing and when he noticed you in the crowd, he sent a small wink.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH OPPA WINKED AT MEEEEE" a girl next to you screamed.
"OHMYGOSH UNNIE HE WINKED AT YOU AHHH" the girl next to HER screamed.
"UNNIE IF YOU GET MARRIED TO D.O. OPPA AND HAVE 5 KIDS CAN I BE THE GODMOTHER." the girl next to the girl next to HER hollered.
"OF COURSE. WHEN WE MARRY AND HAVE IM GONNA VIDEO TAPE IT AND SPREAD IT" the main "unnie" replied.
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Okay now you were getting really annoyed as you turned to the main unnie and said in a sassy way, "can you please keep it down a bit I cant hear the performers… and that video thing you were talking about isnt gonna happen."

 

The girls stared at you in terror as they looked back at the red, angry face of their "unnie"; Just then, a little girl pulled your hair, " DON’T YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS. THIS IS HYESUNG UNNIE THE PRESIDENT OF THE EXO FAN CLUB!"

"ow!!!" you pried her hands off your hair and tried to turn around when hyesung grabbed your shoulder.

"This isnt over yet, . Ill just ignore what you said for the sake of exo oppas, but after this performance is done you're gonna get it." she whispered menancingly.

---------- (AFTER THE CONCERT)

"oof!!" you landed on your , hard, when 9 girls surrounded you.
"w-what are you doing… I can report this manner to the police…" you tried to stay brave.

Hyesung smirked. "do it if you can find proof… but before then you gotta learn your lesson little girl."
she punched you in the stomach as you fell over again, feeling your heart suddenly stop beating for a moment.
'oh no..' you thought, 'im not in stable condition yet.. My surgery was only last week…'

 

"I cant believe you dared to go against me.." *punch* ".. Im the LEADER of the fan club, …" *kick* "you're a nothing to the exo oppas and you lecture ME??"

 

'it hurts… it hurts..' you started to wheeze.. Your breath was running short…

"GIRLS.  Beat her up until she begs for forgiveness." hyesung smirked.

*whack* *whack* you were in so much pain and a coppery tasting liquid was filling your mouth. You spit it out, only to realize that it was your blood.

"please.…stop… just stop.." you whispered. The girls heard this and looked at hyesung. "unnie, she begged for forgiveness. Should we continue?"
"nah she learned her lesson. Lets go girls.. We have to go watch the exo oppas leave.. Maybe steal a little souvenire.."

The sound of footsteps faded along with the sound of their wicked laughter.

You tried to stand up, only to fall again. Am i going to die here? it hurts so much... i didnt expect my death to be caused by stupid saseng fangirls-

"OMO!!! JIYEON-AH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIS ALLEY?!"

 

Someone ran over and held you up, shaking you in fear that you were unconscious.. Or worse- dead.
You looked up to see a familiar face. "t-taewoon oppa….thank god..." you tried to smile," Don’t tell my unnies… please.." you muttered since it was too painful to talk.

Taewoon was panicking as he looked at you with crazed eyes. "WHO DID THIS TO YOU?! Wait no don’t speak if it hurts… what do I do… what do I do.. Should I call manager hyung?? Or ambulance??"

you grabbed his trembling hands to stop his worrying. "oppa. Im f-fine. Just do me a favor please… bring me to EXO's waiting room.."
"WHAT?! WHY EXO?? SHOULDN’T I BE TAKING YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?!"
you grimaced as you tried to talk around your hurting stomach, "no oppa… people will recognize me… and m-madam wont let me come to korea again… oppa.. P-please… take me to kai…"

He looked at you again, and after what seemed like hours, picked you up and ran up the back stairs.

You ccouldn’t tell where he was going, but you felt so relieved when taewoon banged on a door while yelling, "ANYONE IN EXO HERE. PLEASE COME OUT."

Before you closed your eyes, you grabbed taewoon's collar with whatever strength you had left. "oppa… remember… I am not T-ara's park jiyeon… I am Kai's cousin park jiyeon.." you whispered.

Just then you heard the door creak and a familiar voice suddenly yell, "JIYEONAH WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!"

It was Baekhyun's voice.
 It was EXO's room… you were safe now.
And with that, the darkness that you were fighting against took over as you became unconscious.

 

 

 

 

-- sorry for being the worst author ever.. college is hard, and im missing high school so much... ugh well ill try to update a bit more quickly (:
Thanks to all my loyal subscribers and readers... and again i am sincerely sorry for being a terrible, unresponsible author.. ill try harder ):