Don't back down

Living with 12 guys

"sir, its just a temporary vacation-"
"Jiyeon. Im sorry. But Madam wants you out of t-ara permanently."
"what does that witch want with me now??" you lost it and started to cry. "She took away my life, my friends, and now she wants to take away my future career?!"
"Im sorry again. But I have to follow her orders, honey. She can crush our entire company with a snap of her fingers."

Suddenly, you felt arms embrace you.
"Jiyeonnie, we're sorry. she may have taken away your career, but she will never take away your friends" a sad looking hyomin looked at you.

At that moment, you felt dizzy. All you wanted to do- all you could do- was cry until there were no more tears to fall.

 

----------------------------------------------------

walking down back to the dorm, your phone rang.

It was your "mother".

"sweetie, how is Korea? Did you meet your cousin Kai?"
"Y-Yes, madam."
there was a pause, and suddenly your mother hissed, "you, must call me mother, dear."
"Yes, mother."
"Now, I have a meeting coming up in a few minutes, and I  just called to make sure you were fine. I love you sooo much so enjoy the rest of your time with your cousin! bye, sweetie"
"Bye… mother."

You reached the door of your dorm, and you looked down as you touched your heart.
"if only… if only I had died instead of you. If only you didn’t get into that accident. Then, I wouldn’t feel so restrained like Im in a jail cell…" you whispered.

At that moment, Suho opened the door wide.
"jiyeon!!" He looked happy to see you. "are you ready to go with us to our concert?"

As much as you wanted to say no, that you couldn’t bear to see your unnies perform without you, you nodded your head.

"wait."


You looked up to see D.O. staring at suho with intense eyes.

"Hyung, she looks sick. You should let her stay home."
Suho turned to you with concerned eyes. "Is that true? Then you should stay home. "

"No, I'm fine! I would love to see oppas perform. Just give me a few minutes to get ready!"
You weren't going to be the weak girl. You were no longer T-ara. You couldn’t hide everytime your unnies came out on TV, saying "Hello, we are T-ara!" without you.

Suho smiled again, a warm one. "That’s great, then! I'll find you in the crowd!"
"SUHO HYUNG DID YOU TAKE MY UNDERWEAR AGAIN." Luhan's voice echoed through the house.
Suho turned bright red as he muttered under his breath, "I'll be right back."
 

As suho left, you turned to the other male who was leaning on the doorframe with one eyebrow cocked up.
"Thank you, D.O. oppa. But I'll be okay. I promise."

"you make it sound like I was worried about you." he snorted.

you giggled at his remark, "Anyways, I have to see you perform! I wonder how THE D.O. OPPA is gonna look like on stage," you looked at his eyes for a moment. "You should smile more, otherwise your face is gonna have a lot of wrinkles."

His gaze softened on you and as he turned to leave, you heard him say,

"It's Kyungsoo. Call me Kyungsoo oppa from now on."
 

 

 

 

 

WOOOH jiyeon has a really really REALLY big secret in here. 

haha Hi everyone it really has been a while, hasnt it? (: 
Im so sorry for being the most irresponsible author, like, ever. 

I've been so caught up on life, and so blessed, I dont even know where to begin (: Im going to college this fall!! My orientation is in a few days and Im uber excited to go to Boston (: 
and YUPP!! i decided which college I'm willing to go to (: 

My choices were Johns Hopkins, Emory University, Harvard, University of Michigan Ann Arbor, University of ia, and George Washington... 

IM GOING TO HARVARD, BABYYYYYY 

time to meet some rich, snobby white kids from private schools!! :DDDDDD
 

 

sorry guys ill update my story soon. LOL