Welcome to Korea

Living with 12 guys

You landed. Finally. Korea.
Taking the address you had in a piece of paper in your hands, you went searching for the apartment your cousin lived in- it was given by your aunt.
When you arrived to the place, with a single suitcase in your hand, you were astonished by the number of wrapped gifts in front of the door.
*What the hell.. why didn’t he bring them in?* You thought, frustrated, as you punched in the passcode given by your aunt and walked in.
Only to be surprised.
"KKKKKKYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you screamed while covering your eyes. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING HERE!!!"


A boy, wearing a towel about his waist loosely, looked at you. stunned.
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU??" he shouted back.
you were still covering your eyes as you screamed, "KAI OPPA!! KAI KAI KAIIII!!!!"
A tired looking kai walked out of his room, only to have his tired expression changed into a smile.
"Jiyeon!" He chuckled, giving you a light punch on the shoulder. "Long time no see!"
"OPPA THIS ISNT THE TIME FOR THAT A WEIRD MAN IS OBVIOUSLY HALF IN YOUR APARTMENT WHAT IS HE DOING HERE"
The man, embarrassed, ran to his room.
You pushed up your glasses and gave kai a glare. "Oppa, auntie said I could stay here during my stay at korea and you didn’t know?"
"Oh I did. I just forgot to tell my members."
"members? what members??"
you thought for a moment and gasped.
"oppa.. y-you… youre… a part of… "
Kai looked proud and smirked. "Yeah Im a part of ex-"
"YOURE IN A GANG?"
his smirk fell.
"HOLY.. JUST WAIT TILL AUNT HEARS ABOUT THIS" you struggled to get your flip phone from your suitcase.
"hey..Hey.. HEY!!!" Kai was obviously panicked. "Im not in a gang! Im in a kpop group! Im a singer!"
"cut the crap" you muttered, furiously dialing on your phone.

Kai snatched the phone away from you. "Listen. jiyeon. Im in a group called exo. We're pretty popular in korea and in america. you havent heard about us?"
You gave him a suspicious look. "no.. what the hell is exo?"
Kai just sighed. "You bookworm… youre such a nerd.. no wonder you havent heard about us. We're a popular boy group. and that guy you saw there? He's chanyeol. our rapper. We're filming a variety show right now called exo showtime where all of my members have to live in my apartment. Ive told sajangnim about you and he agreed to let you stay."

You were quiet for a moment, trying to process this all. "Okay fine. so theres you and that chanyeol dude. that’s 2. How many people do I have to live with? Normal boy groups are like, four right?" You smiled, trying to act brave. "four guys.. I can deal with that".
Kai looked panicked. "Um.. jiyeon.. the thing is… uh…"
"WE'RE BACK!!" you guys heard a manly chorus.
Kai was sweating bullets now.
you frowned. "why do I hear so many guy voices? there should only be two more… that makes four.." you turned your head to look at the door. your eyeballs popped out of their sockets.
"ehm.. um.. jiyeon.. meet my members… we a-are.. ehem.. one… e-exo…" Kai finished lamely.

12.

twelve.

Twelve.

TWELVE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

LIVING WITH TWELVE GUYS?!?!?!