Hush # 5

Hush Baby

Dedicated to ilovekimjongwoon chingu! Sorry for my slow updates OTL

On the other note, 2NE1’s baaaack!

 

****

 

“B-Bom”

 

Luhan muttered quietly as Bom’s devastated reaction registered on his mind. He slowly dragged both his legs towards her but the moment she raised her palm out, he halted.

 

“Stop.”  Bom swiftly turned her head away from him and hugged herself.

 

 And stop he did.

 

However it didn’t escape Luhan’s eyes the lone tear that rolled on the right side of her face. As a matter of fact, the sight disheartened him. He caused this sadness on her and he didn’t know how to make up for it. He promised yet he broke it. For the first time in the years of their relationship, he broke his promise.

 

“Bommie I—“

“Don’t you Bommie me.”

 

The iciness on her tone made Luhan wince. In all honesty, the impassiveness on Bom’s face is starting to bite at him. He didn’t know what to do or what to say in order to lighten up the situation.

 

Luhan inhaled.

“Bom I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean—“

 

“Shut up! I don’t want to hear anything from you! I hate you Luhan! I HATE YOU! You broke your promise! YOU FAILED ME!”

 

The small outburst of Bom managed to froze Luhan from head to toe. She hated him. He failed her. He knew that once Bom said something, she meant it. It tore Luhan’s heart but he pursued her more.

 

“L-look Bom I have an explanation to that. Please hear me—“

“Let’s just…divorce.”

 

Luhan’s jaw dropped at Bom’s recent sentence.  The only thing that escaped his lips is the word ‘Why?’

 

“Why?! You’re asking me that Luhan? Really?! It’s not working for us anymore Luhan! Can’t you see?! This kind of situation is a vicious cycle, it’s getting worse and worse for every repeat of the cycle.”

 

“No. Bom no. You can’t do this. You can’t! I have a ing explanation on why I broke my promise to you! It is unintentional! Hearing me out will put light to this situation I swear!” Luhan desperately said as he now clung on Bom’s shoulders.

 

Bom shrugged him away and looked him eye to eye.

“I.DON’T.CARE. Divorce is all I want and that is where we’ll be heading to. Now leave. I don’t want to see you again in here.”

 

“Bom c’mon! I—“

“OUT! Now! Or I’ll call out for the nurses!”

“No baby please don’t—“

“NURSE! NURSE!”

 

Luhan slowly backed off from Bom. He can’t believe how easy their marriage will end. All the things that are happening to him right now made him more down than ever. His face is now a mirror of Bom’s devastated face from awhile ago. He leaned his forehead on the wall next to the door of Bom’s room. Without any hesitations, he raised his fist and striked—hard that blood dripped down on his clenched fist.

 

 “GODDAMNIT LU HAN! ARE YOU GOING IN OR ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE YOUR WIFE SUFFER MORE?!”

 

Something hard suddenly hit Luhan’s face breaking him from his stupor. He jolted from the shock and darted his stare towards the owner of the shoe that hit him. He raised his fists on a defensive position, all ready to punish whoever threw him that shoe.

 

But then he blinked.

Twice.

Thrice.

 

He shook his head…and blinked again, the face of the people in front of him registering. He then roamed his eyes around his surroundings.

 

Luhan stilled when he noticed that he is in front of the delivery room and saw his wife lying stiffly on the bed. Although it is a good thing that Bom is calm, it still surprised him that despite the stiffness of her body, no tear stains were seen on her eyes, only beads of sweat. Slowly his hands lowered down and his brows furrowed more. His hands were perfectly clean, no cuts, no blood whatsoever.

 

Different questions then popped inside his mind. Like what is he doing in here? Isn’t he supposed to be in the private room but how come he is in the delivery? Where is the crying Bom? Why is he now facing a fuming Dara, a glaring Chaerin and an expressionless Minzy?

 

Luhan patted his cheeks. This might be all illusion. Dara will never curse and outburst like that isn’t she?

 

“THIS IS REALITY YOU PABO! AND YES I CAN CURSE WHEN MY BESTFRIEND’S LIFE IS ON THE LINE! SO PUT YOUR ING MOVING OR IMMA HUNG YOU UPSIDE DOWN IF YOU DON’T EASE BOMMIE FROM HER PAIN!” Dara screeched and Minzy immediately cupped her unnie’s mouth so as not to disturb other patients.

 

Oh heck yes Dara can curse. No wonder Chanyeol is afraid on upsetting Dara.

 

“Snap from your daze Luhan oppa will ya?! I’m close in pulling a Dara act if you kept on standing still in there.” Chaerin sighed in frustration, it’s obvious that she is trying hard not to outburst like her unnie.

 

But Luhan got more confused with the situation. At the moment, he can’t differentiate imagination from reality. How about the baby? The divorce? His head screamed from those thoughts.

 

“B-but isn’t the baby—“ Luhan pointed towards the delivery room window. He unconsciously turned his head again towards the door’s window. This time however, Bom’s face is now scrunched in pain with tears rolling from her closed eyes. His eyes widened.

 

“The baby is still on her womb, still waiting for his appa to come. Just go in oppa, only you can ease unnie’s pain.” Minzy sadly said.

 

Luhan didn’t need to be told twice. The moment his ear caught Minzy’s first sentence, he almost jumped out of joy. He’s not late! It’s only just a dream!

 

Yet dream or not, he can’t stand to see his wife on tears. So even if she is angry at him or not he’ll still come inside. He almost unhinged the door in opening it.

 

“Bom.” He softly called out for his wife’s name and went beside her but Bom didn’t move a muscle to look at him and instead continued wincing in pain.

 

He held her hand and squeezed it lightly. He brushed her bangs away from her forehead to kiss it and repeatedly called her name yet the latter didn’t respond.

 

“Bom, Bom baby I’m here now. Shh” He lightly massaged her tummy and kissed the crown of her head tenderly until her pain passed.

 

It took a good 8 minutes before Bom spoke.

 

“Why are you here?” Bom blankly and hoarsely asked.

 

Luhan gulped, looks like the real deal is only starting now. He crossed both his fingers on his hands and his toes in hopes of not heading towards the way his imagination roll on his mind awhile ago.

 

He pulled away from his previous crouching position to look directly at Bom’s eyes—on which are looking anywhere but him.

 

“Bom…I-I’m sorry I took too long.”

 

Luhan got surprised when Bom snapped her head towards him with a deadly glare.

 

“OF COURSE YOU SHOULD BE SORRY! Don’t you know how painful it is to stay in one place the whole time with your stomach continuously hurting?! It’s even more painful when the one you need the most is not around and you have nothing to cling on to!”

 

“But the girls are there Bommie—“

 

“PABO I WANT MY HUSBAND NEXT TO ME! OUR BABY WANTS HIS FATHER! UNDERSTAND?!”

 

Luhan gulped and raised his hands in defeat.

 

“O-okay I rest my case. J-just calm down jagiya okay?”

 

“CALM DOWN?! WHAT THE HELL IS CALM?! My water broke early and the pain is killing me! To make matters worse I’m already seven centimetres dilated! 7 CENTIMETRES! That is still not enough to get our baby out! And you know what’s ironic? He refuses to come out a while ago because you’re not around yet despite that he kept on pushing on my pelvic bone! HARD!” Bom burst out with tears on her eyes.

 

Luhan leaned over and kissed Bom’s lips for a while. He then pulled away and kissed her tear-stained chubby cheeks next. Somehow Luhan’s kisses managed to calm down the agitated Bom.

 

“It’s too painful Luhan. T-they said that i-if the baby doesn’t come out t-they’ll have me undergo the caesarean section. I don’t want it Luhan! I want a natural delivery!” Bom sobbed.

 

“I know, I know. Now that I’m here you can cling in to me now. I won’t leave you now. I’ll be by your side now okay?”

 

“You better be.” Bom sniffed cutely making Luhan to chuckle and to kiss her nose but Bom pushed herself up a little to steal a kiss from Luhan making the latter smile.

 

Luhan was intending to kiss Bom again (and make the kiss deeper) until the delivery room’s door flung open.

 

“FINALLY! I thought I’ll be following Dara unnie’s raging footsteps!” Chaerin strutted in with a now calm Dara and a smiling Minzy. Luhan could only groan his frustration.

 

“Seems like you’ve passed your spacing-out abilities to your husband unnie.” Minzy chuckled good naturedly.

 

“E-eh? W-what do you mean? And Ssantokki throwing raging fits? Why? What happened?” Just like her fellow Park sister, Bom had totally calmed down and was back on throwing her eye smiles at everyone yet still confused as ever.

 

“Who wouldn’t throw a fit when Luhan is standing idly in front of your door even if you’re crying out in pain. Aigoo. I’m starting to be stressed again!” Dara pinched the bridge of her nose.

 

Bom glanced at her husband and held his hand, finally understanding what Minzy mean with her statement awhile ago.

 

“You’re standing idly? It’s not like you Lulu.”

 

Luhan sighed and rubbed the back of his head.

 

“I know, maybe I’m just too tired that I started spacing out then here comes worst case scenarios filling my head up.”

 

“Worst case scenarios? What about it?” Bom looked more confused than ever and so does the other 2NE1 members.

 

The brunette man cleared his throat and adjusted the collar of his shirt. He lowered his gaze.

 

“Y-you see, I-I thought you…erm..g-gave birth already and that y-you’re about to divorce me and—“

 

“OHMYGOSH LUHAN! What a weird daydream you have! Bom divorcing you?! You’ve got to be kidding me! Never! N-E-V-E-R!” Dara suddenly blurted out.

 

“She can’t live without you. She’s head over heels for you so rest assured.” Chaerin bobbed her head in an affirming manner.

 

“I can remember clear as a day how Bom unnie always fangirled HARD over you. Oh I almost forgot her never-ending professions of her undying love to you!” Minzy high-fived her two unnies and laughed.

 

“YAAAAAAH!” Bom blushed furiously at what her members said.

 

A small smirk form on Luhan’s lips.

 

“Really Bom?”

 

Bom saw Luhan’s smirk and she blushed more. It’s one of the reasons why she fell for him you know. She slapped one her husband’s broad shoulder and hid behind the covers.

 

“But really Luhan oppa you are waaaay too deep in your dream. You really didn’t hear us calling out for you.” Minzy said in wonder.

 

“Ah I’m still dazed especially on the part where ‘our’ baby was strolled out of Bom’s room. Same name, same gender. Felt surreal. It solidified my hunch that Bom had indeed successfully delivered our baby out.” Luhan shrugged.

 

“Well…come to think of it, a baby was strolled in front of you when you’re still outside of this room. I can remember how you followed the baby with your daze induced gaze. Now I know why.” Dara rubbed her chin while talking.

 

Bom suddenly popped her head out of the sheets.

 

“What’s the name of the baby?”

 

With furrowed brows Luhan looked down at his wife.

 

“Lee. That’s why I really thought it was our baby.”

 

In a snap, Bom’s earlier mood returned back.

 

“LEE?! Are you kidding me?!”

 

“Uh…do I look like I’m kidding?” Luhan asked with all innocence.

 

Chaerin on the other hand face palmed herself.

 

“You shouldn’t be saying that to her on time she’s on her Bominator self.”

 

Before Luhan could even reply to what Chaerin said, Bom started her raging fits again.

 

“I told you our baby’s name is not Lee! IT’S SOUND SO WEIRD! LU LEE?! It’s like singing our song Lollipop! IT’S UGLY!” Bom angrily said.

 

“Lu Lee Lu Lee Lu Lee Pop oh!” Minzy sang infused with Bom and Luhan’s ‘name’ for their baby.

 

“Ew.” Both Dara and Chaerin cringed upon hearing Minzy’s rendition.

 

Luhan looked at them with his confused doe-eyes. “But it’s cute?”

 

“God, tell me if he really lives by his self-proclamation of his manliness.” Chaerin chuckled.

 

“NO! It’s not cute! I thought we both agreed on Seung Hyun! Lu Seung Hyun!” Bom protested.

 

“Uh-oh~” Minzy whistled when Luhan’s face darkened in an instant.

 

“Yah Park Bom, since when did I ever agree to name my child after that man huh?!”

 

“Jealousy alert! Woot woot!” Dara exclaimed on the sidelines.

 

Bom’s rage died down in an instant. She forgot how jealous and possessive her husband can be—especially when the official pimp T.O.P is involved. Bom can’t blame her husband though, it is her famous sailed ship.

 

Even before they were married, rumors, fanfics, manips and videos about her and Top being an item always circulates the net for they are tagged as one of the realest ships under YG. The memory of Luhan being in rage after stumbling a handful of pictures and videos of her and Top is still fresh.

 

Bom put up a sheepish and gummy smile fastly. “A-ah I forgot sorry hehe?”

 

“Forgot? Tch forgot my .” Luhan mumbled in gritted teeth.

 

“That’s it?! No more slaps, yells or drama?! Booyah!” Dara suddenly exclaimed, their presence visible again to the couple.

 

“YAH! You’re not in a drama small park! Hul!” Bom complained and went back in cooing her husband.

 

“I’m sorry Lulu, I really forgot. Please forgive me~ please? Forgive—“

 

The sudden silence of Bom made Luhan and the other 2NE1 girls to look at his wife again. She was staring out in a space with her hands on her tummy. It didn’t miss his line of vision that she grew pale.

 

“Bommie?” Luhan inched forward and held her hand on her tummy.

 

Bom eyes flew up in panic and held his gaze.

 

“He’s…he’s coming out Luhan!”