Hush # 1

Hush Baby

Luhan knew something is wrong with his wife when she started doing bizarre things that always frustrates the life out of him.

 

Her food choices got weirder.

 

“Bom, why on earth are you putting ketchup on your corn?” He asked, bewildered at the sight that he is seeing right now.

“What? There’s nothing wrong with it?” Bom blinked cutely and started munching the treat in front of her.

"Yes there is, It's weird!" Luhan exclaimed.

"It's not! It's yummy! Try it!" Bom shoved the corn cob on Luhan's mouth.

"Heck no!"

 

She refused her favorite food.

 

Luhan thought it was the end of the world when his wife actually refused the watermelon he gave her. Yes, she refused! Can you believe it? It's watermelon you know! She even said in an interview that watermelon is better than rice. On why did she say that, Luhan has no idea.

"I brought 3 big watermelons because you said so minutes ago from your text and now you won't it eat?! Are you serious?!"

“I'm serious Lu Han! I changed my mind,  I don’t want it! I don't want the color, why is it red and not pink?! I don’t want the smell, it’s nauseating.” Bom cringed and pushed her supposed to be favorite treat away from her.

 

She repeatedly does weird things—weirder than her usual 8D actions.

 

*Stare* *Stare*

 

“Holy f—! What the hell noona?!” Luhan dropped the book that he is reading shock and from out of the blue, Bom straddled his lap and move her face an inch away from his. She then started blinking cutely while he on the other hand almost got cross-eyed by the nearness of her face.

 

“Lulu, your eyes is so pretty. It’s sparkly.”

 

“I-I know.” Luhan said and shifted uncomfortably when she kept on grinding her body unconsciously to his.

 

She then started picking his eyes out. Thanks to his fast reflexes, he managed to close his eyes even before she could gorge his eyeballs out.

 

“WHAT THE HELL BOM NOONA!”

 

“They’re like marbles! So cute! Yah! Open your eyes! I want to see it!”

 

 

*Bite* *Bite*

 

“Damn it Bom stop! I’m driving!” Luhan cried out as Bom continuously bit his right arm that is resting at the top of the car’s gear.

 

Bom pouted and stopped yet moments later when they stopped at the traffic light, she started again her biting frenzy hitching it higher and higher until it reached his neck.

 

“Park Bom! One more bite and I will take you right here, right now!” Luhan faced Bom and called his wife by her maiden name.

 

When Luhan started calling Bom by her maiden name, she knew that her husband had reached his limit.  But Bom wanted to push Luhan’s buttons that day so instead of pulling away, she instead left a ghost of kisses from his neck towards his ear.

 

“I wouldn’t mind though.” She playfully said with a nip on his earlobe.

 

And true to his words, Luhan did take her right there.

 

Her mood swings started to get worse as well.

One moment she is angry and emotional…

 

“XI LU HAN! WHY IS YOUR FACE DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO THAT WOMAN HUH?! What?! You’ve had enough of me now huh?! You realized now that I won’t be able to satiate you huh?! ANSWER ME YOU DEER!” Bom screeched that made Luhan cringed.

 

“Bom, Xi is not my surname. Lu is and it’s yours as well. It’s for the photo shoot. C’mon, you did that before too. And no, you are enough for me.” Luhan said in a moderate tone, slowly getting tired at Bom’s nagging that day.

 

“BUT NOT THAT CLOSE! The guy was behind me! But you?! You held that girl’s hand the same way you did to me and you almost kissed her!” Bom wailed as tears started rolling on her cheeks.

 

Taken aback by Bom’s tears, Luhan started cooing her but she pushed him away.

 

“YOU DON’T LOVE ME ANYMORE! I’M LEAVING YOU!” She cried in frustration.

 

“WHAT?! What the hell Bom!” Luhan’s eyes widened at that.

 

“SEE?! YOU’RE YELLING AT ME!”

 

The next she is naughty…more like naughtier than him now.

 

“Luhan~” Luhan was busy fiddling at his phone when Bom started crawling up from the bottom of the bed towards him.

 

At first he ignored her but when she started dragging her fingers from his thighs upwards his torso, he finally looked at her. 

 

“Hot damn!” His heart pounded when Bom’s cleavage flashed right in front of him. He got bewildered when he realized that his wife is wearing the set of red lingerie he bought for her birthday. It didn’t help that he was looking at her with that sultry facial expression of hers.

 

Luhan had seen Bom countless times on that piece of clothing yet as he eyed her, he noticed that something had changed. She bloomed. She became more beautiful, her skin rosy and supple and her body begin to be fuller specially those two mounds where Luhan’s eyes are currently fixated at. On the other hand, she grew more aggressive, sultrier and seductive! And she’s like a rabbit! One round is not enough. She became insatiable that almost got him crazy. Not that he is not enjoying it though.

 

But the thing is, Bom’s not the only one acting strange.

 

One Sunday morning, Luhan woke up with a queasy stomach. Thinking that it would fade away, he tried to ignore it but their bathroom is pulling him away from their bed. Without further ado, he sprinted towards the toilet and heaved out. Minutes after, Bom followed and pushed Luhan away to heave out as well.  Luhan thought it was from the food they ate from the night before but he was wrong. The nausea every morning became frequent both to the couple but more on Luhan’s part. He then started craving different foods that are weirder than Bom’s tastes actually—how about drinking a bottle of pickle juice and *Kuding Tea at the same time anyone?

 

Well that was months ago, before he knew that his wife is already 2 months pregnant at that time and that he’s having Couvade Syndrome—or sympathetic pregnancy that happens on expectant fathers. He’s just thankful that it only happened on Bom’s first trimester of pregnancy or else he will really go nuts.

 

***

 

”Luhannie! Waaaaah! Andwae! Andwae!"

 

Luhan almost had a hard time in breathing when his wife enclosed him in a bone crushing hug.

 

“C’mon Bom, we’ve talked about this right?” Luhan Bom’s hair lovingly.

 

"But I really don't want you to leave! Don't leave please! Please?!" Bom continued crying while clinging to her husband like a panda.

 

“Hyung, we’ll get off first.”

 

Luhan nodded at his co-members as they started unloading the van. He gingerly pulled away from Bom’s bear hug.

 

“Bom you know I don’t want to leave you if I have a choice but I can’t. This is work. I need to work for the sake of our baby’s future. Our family’s future.” Luhan stated.

 

“But in 3 months time our baby will come out and you will still be at your World Tour. Does that mean that you won’t be there when I give birth?” Bom sadly asked at Luhan.

 

Luhan’s heart clenched upon seeing his wife’s sadness. He held her hand and kissed it.

 

“I will be there. That I promise.”

 

“Promise? Even if you’re at Europe? Or in America at that time? You will still come?” Hope blossomed in Bom’s eyes.

 

“Of course I will. I never break my promises to you right?” Luhan smiled.

 

“Right.” Bom smiled back as well.

 

“Luhan, we need to go.” EXO’s manager popped his head inside the van to inform the idol.

 

“You heard what hyung said. I’ll be going now.” Luhan gave a chaste kiss on Bom’s lips before going out of the van, assisting Bom first. The flashes of camera greeted both the couple. While Luhan smiled at the cameras, Bom on the other hand begun to blink fast as her eyes teared up. Bom’s eyes became more sensitive on the course of her pregnancy that is why even if she is wearing dark tinted shades, it didn’t alleviate the discomfort. Thankfully Luhan acted fast and covered her face away from the flashes.

 

“No flashes please! No flashes please! It’s sensitive for the pregnant woman and for my Yeollie’s eyes!” Dara hollered out beside the couple as she tried her best to cover her fiancé’s eyes against the blinding flashes.

 

When it’s settled, Bom turned at EXO’s way.

 

“Take care of my deer arasso? If something happens  to him during your tour I swear I will cut all of you!” Bom hissed at the other EXO members. Luhan laughed upon seeing s gulp.

 

“Yah unnie! How about the other members? You’re not going to tell them to take care of themselves?” Chaerin asked all the while holding Kris’ hands tightly.

 

“Of course I will. You just didn’t let me finish. Take care of yourselves ne?” Bom said and the members replied enthusiastically.

 

“Okay guys, let’s keep going. Say your goodbyes to your ladies now.” Their manager hyung announced.

 

"Bom honey I--" Luhan choked on his words when Bom jumped at him, forcing him to carry all of her doubled weight.

 

“Take care of yourself okay? I’m going to miss you baby deer.  I love you! Saranghae! Wo Ai Ni!” Bom mumbled at Luhan’s ears and pecked his cheeks continuously. He slowly put her down on the ground and cupped her chubby cheeks.

 

 “Stop crying. I will take care of myself so take care of yourself as well. I love you more. I love you baby.” Luhan kissed both Bom’s lips and her belly. The people around them ‘aww-ed’ at the sight. 

 

“We’re heading now. Bye. Just stay in here okay.” Luhan said with an authoritative tone.  He will not risk Bom being pushed around by their overly excited fans specially the saesangs one if she goes inside the airport to drop him off.

 

The 2NE1 members, bade their farewell at their beaus. As a whole they sighed.

 

“Jeez, I’m going to miss Kai. Call me neh?!” Minzy called out at her boyfriend whom gave a thumbs up before he continued walking down the path.

 

“You’re not the only one.” Chaerin replied as she waved at her 6-footer lover.

 

“Bye Yeollie! Saranghae!” Dara formed a heart shape above her head and so does Chanyeol.

 

“Hmm~ so why don’t we eat and set this sorrow aside? Right Bom—BOMMIE?!” Dara panicked when she noticed that the 8D lady is now gone beside her.

 

“Huh? Oh gosh! Where did unnie go?!” Minzy worriedly asked.

 

Chaerin’s eyes instantly zeroed on Bom walking towards inside the airport.  “There!”

 

“Aigoo this woman really! Letting her hormones to rule over her mind! AISH! YAH PARK BOM!” Dara yelled as she jogged towards her Park Sister with the two 2NE1 dongsaengs following closely behind her.

 

 

“I LOVE YOU TAO GEGE!”

 “KAISOO! KAISOO!”

“BAEKYEOL KYAAA!”

 “YOU’RE SO HANDSOME SUHO-AH!”

“YIXING OPPA LOVE ME!”

“XIUMIN OPPA KISS ME!”

“I’M WILLING TO GIVE MY BODY TO YOU SEHUN-AH!”

“YOU’RE SO HOT KRIS!”

“CHEN WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE?!”

“FCK ME LUHAN JUSEYO!”

 

Luhan cringed at the statement the fan yelled but he is used to it. He’d heard the worst. He often got that dirty declarations of love and women throwing their body at him and his fellow members. He even remembered the time when one Chinese fan asked Xiumin about their performance on the bed and the likes of it.  He was gravely scandalized at that time so he pulled Xiumin next to him to walk faster.  It really revolts him but often times he ignores it. He just smiles and waves at them and pretend not to hear anything to maintain his idol image. You can imagine the horror and the aggressiveness the fans displayed when they find out about Bom and Luhan’s relationship. They even sabotaged Bom’s performance in their anger. It made Luhan threw raging fits when it almost made them breakup. Angering Luhan is not a good idea, and the fans know it so they apologized at Bom in a flash.

 

It’s really hard being an idol, you need to look good at all times even if you’re being pushed and pulled by your fans which is actually happening right now. He knew he and s will get another body ache even before they could reach their plane.

 

He checks s from time to time to see how they are faring. Even the securities are failing in their human barricade to protect them since the crowd are closing in them. He just walks faster in order for this fiasco to be finished.

 

“OPPA!”

“LUHAAAAN!”

“KYAAAA!”

“YAAAAH!”

 

He sighed. He thought he heard Bom’s voice amidst the crowd. He’s starting to miss Bom now. Suddenly his phone rung, since the crowd is tight on them, his phone almost slipped from his hand. He decided to just answer it since something happened amidst the crowd which made it more chaotic than ever. He and the other EXO members were ordered to move faster. They pushed their legs to get away quickly but it’s really hard with all the tugs and push here and there.

 

“YAH! BOMMIE!”

“UNNIE! YAH LAY OFF!”

“MOVE AWAY!”

 

Upon hearing Bom’s name, Luhan halted on his steps.

 

“Yah hyung move move ppali!” Sehun said tiredly.

 

“Ah sorry.” Luhan muttered, thinking he was just imagining things and started walking again. A heavy feeling suddenly blossomed in his chest that made him wince.

 

“Hyung! Hyung! Lu ge!” Chen called out from the back. He was panicking. This time Luhan stopped completely. Something is not right.

 

“Hyung! Noona! Bom noona! She--” Chen didn’t manage to finish his sentence off when Luhan dashed and dodged everyone out of the way as he return back. He didn’t mind apologizing to the fans he bumped for his mind was clouded with only one thought—Bom and their baby.

 

“YAH LUHAN! Where are you going!?” Kris shouted but was heed with no reply.

 

If something happens to Bom, they better put up an ambulance for I swear that the ing blood of whoever caused pain to my wife and my child will be all over the place.

 

~~

*Kuding Tea or 'Bitter Nail Tea' is a type of a very bitter Chinese tea made from the infusion of two plants.

 

Is it too fluffy? Kekeke! Well that's the aim!

Comments are awezuuum and will surely be loved by me so drop some juseyo~

Thanks for supporting my delulu mind haha!

Ciao~ ヽ(*・ω・)ノ♪