008

[SEQUEL of EXO - She's My Angel] EXO : What Lies Beyond this Fantasy

~~~~'s P.O.V
 

Many days have passed, we managed to kill a bunch of dragons. It's kinda hard, we would be so unaware of how many dragons we've killed. Sophia said, we just need to keep wiping all dragons up until it was announced the dragon's den is clear. We've been through a lot. Encountering the fire dragons, albinos and many more. It is said, if we defeated all major elemental dragons, all lower leveled dragons will be vanished and also there is something awaits after this. I feel nervous about it. 
 

I sighed knowing that I'm impressed of Luhan and his gang, they're strong and powerful. They truly are the most powerful but I can't lose to him, he is still my enemy. "~~~~-ssi~" I hear that Luhan guy called me. Why is this cool looking guy before being friendly and cute.. to us? No, scratch that cute. He's not cute. "I am not cute?" he pouted. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "I'm not saying anything." I said. He laughed and sat beside me. I stood up but he pulled me by arm then I was forced to sit down again. "What do you need?" I frowned, "Aw please don't frown. I just want to ask something." I sneered and responded, "Why don't you ask that to your friends?" He then frowned again, Ugh this guy. I shook my head and let him go on. Thus he breathed out and I waited for his question, "I already asked this to them but they replied me that they don't know. Maybe you would know so I'll ask you." he drew his lips in to thin line as I just nod, "I'm just wondering, do you had a single memory or anything that's in your mind when you came in the elysium?" I looked at him and he caught my eye. I gasped and shook my head lightly then I sighed "You didn't know too, huh?" I coyed my smile. 
 

I rose from my seat and walked off, but before I went farther I turned around and looked at him, "I guess nobody knows. All of us asked the same question to each other." 
 

I crossed my arms and stopped my tracks, I don't know where and how I find that answer. If you come to think of it, we are all seeking an answer to that question. Not knowing anything before we came to the elysium makes it to answer harder. I hissed and continued on walking. Until I've arrived to a dark place as I heard something rustling dried leaves and followed where the sound came from. The soft crackle grew louder as I saw black laced fabric laying on the ground. I bent forward and reached for it, I tugged but it looks like its trampled by something. I pulled harshly until it was torn but then disappeared. I was stunned, how did this... I immediately dug through the bushes, but nothing is in there. I went through it and stepped on the dried leaves. Unfortunately I felt something blocking my way and made me fall on the ground. That made me so confused, there is no rock or something that hinders me to walk through this. I stood up and dust off the dirt from me. 
 

With a stern look on my face, I stared at the place where I felt some blockage, it then again created a soft crackle, until it was evident that someone is invisible. "Yah!" I shouted, the person tried to escape as it pass through the bushes. I ran to catch it but it turned visible, I catched a glimpse of a black dragon with two persons riding on its back as it flew away in a flash. 


 

And I pass through the bushes while I scanned the vicinity but no one is there. Who was that? I shook my head and so confused. Until I decided to meet up with everyone. While I find a route to go back, there is some kind of a heavy aura to be felt. As a big armoured silver dragon flew around and landed in front of me. I guarded myself from the strong wind it emitted. It walked towards me and I just stood straight. The silver dragon approached me and breathed out. "What do you need?" I gallantly asked. "den eíste af̱tós pou vrísko̱ gia." I was startled as it spoke with a different language.


 

Astaroth's P.O.V 
 

"Did you find him?" I tilted my head to my servant. "Sorry but no, Your Higness." it bowed to me with a sorry look plastered on his face. I sighed, "Find him again." but then he replied, "B-But Your Highness, he's nowhere to be found. We're already finding him for years!" I glared at him and shouted, "Who told you to provoke me?! I told you to find Ladon again!" 
 

He's right. Ladon was separated from me from many years ago. I didn't know where he went. It was my fault that his mother died.. I'm such hot-tempered, stupid.. I was wrong..
 

"What is this Annabelinda?!" I roared with a disgusted face seeing this moment. "Who are you?" I glared to this guy talking to her. "Astaroth.. He's just a visitor offering something. Why won't we invite him inside?" Looking from head to toe, its just another commoner. I shook my head, annoyed. "I'm sorry but no. Leave." I stared at his orbs and waited for him to go. As soon as he stepped out, I closed the door and gritted my teeth. "I told you not to accept visitors! I don't want any people in this place!" she was taken aback with a sad face. 
 

I don't know but I hated her just for that. Until that day came.
 

I was in a such bad mood when a big enemy whom Annabelinda misunderstood as a visitor. He was an opponent. One day, the ground went shaking. I stood up from the shock I felt. "Astaroth!" somebody yelled my name until I knew it was this red crimson armored dragon, Zyroth from the west. I roared, "Are you challenging me?!" As the sound vibrated to the walls and it all crashed down. I've spread my wings and breathed out. Zyroth landed in front of me as he stared, my knees weakened and I started to breathe unevenly. "Seek no triumph, your weak magic can't beat me." 

 

I jumped and formed a dark vortex, I made the rocks fly and it all went around. Zyroth tried to fight against the strong wind, and he managed to blow a fireball. I dodged and landed on top of him as he stumbled down. I growled, and punched, scratched his face. It up roared, "How can you be powerful, if you are like this?" He was taken a back and he started to gain strength. "No one can surpass me. Not even you." He replied. "NOOOOOOO!!" It screeched. He began jabbing me on the face and scratched my neck and legs. He blew a big fireball and targeted on me. But somebody blocked it all of the sudden. A raging waters splashed through the fire. A tide appeared on the ground, as I saw Annabelinda in extreme madness. 

 

"DIEEEEEEE!!" she screamed and the whole vicinity bombarded by flood as she continued to hit Zyroth with violent attacks. I was stunned, I can't move my legs when I have seen this moment. But Zyroth had the chance to grab her and as he did, he grasped on to her neck with burning hands. I gasped and stood up, she can't breathe but I was too late. I feel so wretched. I've never wanted to see a person that I loved being burned into ashes.. I blared that can break every single thing. Zyroth was stunned and I dashed forward and pierced straight to his heart. He yelped and I pulled back my arm. I was miserable. I glanced at Annabelinda's remains. What can I do now? But isn't this what I wanted, to rule the kingdom by myself? But I can't stand at this point. I can't accept that she's, dead. One caught my eye, and that is Ladon hiding behind the boulder. I tried to reach up for him but he ran away.. I stared at his back watching him run, I have nobody beside me now.. This was all my fault..

 

 


A tear escaped my eye and I choked. "Are you okay, Your Highness?" I lift my hand and said there's nothing wrong. I looked above and sighed..

 

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

PLEASE KILL ME NOW, I'M SORRY FOR SUCH LATE UPDATE AND I REALLY HATED MYSELF FOR THAT. LIKE I'M SO BUSY AND I CAN'T UPDATE SORRY I SARANG YOU GUYS :** <3 and please follow me on twitter : atepapau