001

[SEQUEL of EXO - She's My Angel] EXO : What Lies Beyond this Fantasy

As I woke up, I looked around as I saw myself hanging on the tree. I remembered I was unconcious and in a battle with Bradach, enemy and an ogre that has magic powers, that is so gross. Infront of me,  I saw him preparing the big pot with foul-smelled liquid. He walked towards me as I panicked to take to rope of me, I managed to cut the twig quickly with my hidden knife. I landed on the grass and Bradach was near me, I took my sword but suddenly someone and stabbed Bradach from behind, and his blood splashed on my whole body. Ugh, ogre blood. He stumbled down and I saw Mirae holding her sword, panting. "You okay?" she asked. I nodded and thanked her. "There's many more of them. maybe," she looked at the corpse. "More than hundreds.." she continued. I sighed and walked out, "Lets go, don't forget to take his necklace." Or what you call, The misery necklace, a pendant that is bedeviled to the innocent people for them to be an ally of underworld. "But wait, before we go. May I ask why are we taking these necklaces?" she questioned, "We are taking those, because," I took the necklace from Bradach's neck, he began returning to his human form, "These necklaces are cursing people to be demons and to be powerful. And we are taking these because if we don't, they'll revive because this pendant is not just a transformating necklace but it can return them back to life." I hid it and went off.

 

 

As we return back to our kingdom, I breathed in and feel so relaxed. 

 

 

"Welcome back ~~~~, Mirae!" the guys, Yunhee, Taehee and Sara greeted us. "Anything to report or something?" I questioned, "Nice timing. Actually, Astrid-ssi would like to meet you in the Waterfalls of Tranquility." Taehee spoke. "Okay, I'll leave you here. By the way, you look prepared for something, going somewhere?" I looked at them from head to toe. "Uh, yeah. We got gathering quest from Lilith. This will take a while, since we are going to the mountains." Sara explained. "Okay, be careful. Many demons are lurking around outside." They nodded and went ahead, while me and Mirae splitted up. 

 

 

As I pass over the rocks, I saw Astrid Archambault, the old man and the powerful priest in our kingdom. "Astrid-ssi." I bowed. "Greetings, sit beside me."  he patted the rock infront of him, I obeyed him and a bit nervous. "Don't be nervous ~~~~. We'll just have a discussion just for a while." he tapped his staff. I laughed a bit, "O-Okay, and what is it, may I ask?" 

 

 

"I'll be asking you directly... But have you ever, wondered how you get involved in this conflict? I assume Elise told you back then" he stared at me, he looks so serious. I breathed and gulped down. "I-I think so.. But, may I ask who is Elise?" 

 

 

"What do you mean? You don't remember?" 

 

 

I don't even know why, and how I got here. All I could remember is, I woke up into a garden and see people around me. And that is, Yunhee, Taehee, Sara and Mirae. They introduced themselves as Yunhee the fighter, Taehyun as a knight, Sara the priestess and Mirae, a hybrid mage. They became my friends since that day. But there's a feeling that's always missing..

 

 

"You know ~~~~, you were chosen as one of the warriors of harmony. Wait let me think.." he looked down and thought deeply... But I started to speak out, "But honestly speaking, I can't even remember everything before I woke up in the garden. I always feel something's missing and I don't know how I got into this world."

 

 

 "You've lost your memory haven't you?" I felt like I was shot that something hit my head. I wonder why what I'm doing before.. I sat there shocked stiff. "Let me tell you a story.. I think you lost your memory because of the very mysterious and the most powerful girl than anyone else, even me. Her name is Sophia. I believe she was the mastermind of all of this. Since the war broke between the former gods, Athena and Zachriel, actually I was able to survive that war from hiding. I'm hiding in the pillar watching the two gods fighting but after they're both defeated, I peeked out and I saw an archangel beside the two and took their magic and crowns. As days pass by I always follow her. And I saw Sophia transferring the magic to a baby girl, I believe she was transferring the power of light to the baby girl and the power of darkness to the baby boy. And all of the sudden, the two babies grew up rapidly together with the powers embedded to them, grown into a man and woman. And that they became the two rulers. But most of all, Sophia is the reason. She was the one who created all of this. I want you to know about this because.. You have something to do all about this and soon you'll know when everything's clear." . Yes, its not clear to me and I can't understand why.. I wonder what's that something Astrid is talking about..

 

 

Astrid stood up, "And one thing, the real battle of celestials is coming. Jaehee-sin wants all of us to prepare." I nodded, "Arasso." and that he disappeared.

 

 

I returned back to the gates and watched if others came back. "Yah! ~~~~! We're here!" I turned around and saw them carrying sacks of pink circle something. "What's that?" I helped the others to carry. "Thanks, its pink pollens from pink flowers. Lilith-ssi likes to use this for her experiments." Yunhee explained. "And guys, have you heard about the real battle of celestials?"

 

 

"Yep, Astrid told us earlier." Taehee answered. "Anyways, we also have to prepare for that." We nodded and went to Lilith's house.

 

 

As we walk in to Lilith's house she's a merchant by the way. So as we walk in to her house, its not like the usual house of hers. What I know is this house is full of blooming flowers and sweet scent. What I see now,  are flowers withered and a smell of dead. I held my nose and continued to observe inside. 

 

 

As I stepped on the kitchen, I saw the kitchen fridge open, behind it, Lilith's body was there and her body was covered with blood.. "Guys.." I croaked. I stared at her body and suddenly she moved by herself as I stepped backward and stepped on the feet of Taehee, "Sorry." I glanced back again and her feet is moving, Oh god. "What's going on ~~~~?" Mirae asked, as she walked towards Lilith's corpse. "Mirae, wait!" 

 

 

 

 

"HOLY MOTHER OF--- RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!" I screamed as I saw Lilith stood up. I hid behind Taehee.  "Hello guys, have you brough--" 

 

 

"LILITH TURNED INTO A ZOMBIE!!" Mirae cried, and before Lilith can say something,

 

 

"BRING THE DEAD BACK TO DEATH!!" Taehee shouted and was about to chop Lilith to pieces.

 

 

"WAIT!" Sara screamed and blocked Taehee. "Lilith is not dead, take a look.." she took some red liquids from her and directly ate the blood. "Ugh!" we said in disgust. "Guys, its just ketchup. And if Lilith was a zombie then we should be dead right now." We look at each other and tried some. "Sara's right. Ugh, why did I ate ketchup?!" Yunhee really hates ketchup. 

 

 

"It was ~~~~'s fault." Yunhee pointed at me. "Bwo?! Why me?" I pointed at myself, "Says who screamed, ran  and hid behind me." Taehee scoffed playfully. "Yeah right." said by everybody inside the room. "Okay then!" I walked out. "Wait, wait.. But who did this to you?" 

 

 

"Oh yeah, wait. All I could remember is, after I asked them to gather pink pollens, then I suddenly felt dizzy, after that I collapsed." she said and looked at the fridge, "Oh no!" she frowned and held her face. "Why?" Sara asked. "Its all ruined! My experiments, foods, all gone!" she buried her face on her palms. 

 

 

*knock knock* I turned around and saw a kid peeking through the door. "Who are you?" I glared at him. The kid stepped backward as I leaned forward and stared at his eyes, "Are you gonna answer me or not?" he pushed me and ran towards Lilith. I stepped backward, you got no manners huh kid? "Don't worry Leo. She's not a bad person." Lilith calmed the crying boy. "Am I bad?" I asked Yunhee. "You're just unsociable to kids." He laughed. 

 

 

"Lilith noona. Umma asks if you have some ginger and turnips. Our fridge was empty by the time umma opened it." Leo told Lilith. "Oh I'm sorry Leo, well you know I had the same case as yours. Tell your umma to ask from Aunt Imogen. I'm sure she has a lot of supply there." Lilith smiled. "I already asked aunt Imogen and she said..her fridge was also empty." Leo pouted. 

 

 

"What kind of sorcery is this?" Taehee rested his head on his hands. "Why all the fridges were empty?" Sara thought. "There must be someone who steals foods on people's fridge." I spoke. "Lets go and report." I went outside.

 

 

 

...

Luhan's P.O.V

 

I breathed out as I stretched my neck. I grabbed the arm of the girl and bit her. Finally I've quenched my thirst. I'm not a vampire okay? I'm a wolf. I just love drinking blood, that's all. 

 

"Tsk tsk hyung." I saw Sehun with his hands on his pocket. Shoot, he caught me again. "What did Suho hyung told us? Not. to. attack. without---" 

 

"Yeah yeah. I know. I'm just thirsty." I walked out. "Wait, Iris calls for a meeting." 

 

"Who's Iris?" I asked. "I don't know. But there's a letter a while ago in our mansion. It says there we should meet that Iris girl at her place, Grim Forest? Anyways hyung let's go." he walked. I sighed and thought, 'Meeting? For what?'

 

 

So as we met up with the others in the Grim Forest, 

 

 

"Welcome everyone! Remember me?" a girl standing on a branch of a tree said. "Who are you?" I raised my right brow. "Oh, Luhan. You don't remember me? How about you guys, I know you all remember me." she chuckled. 

 

 

"We don't know you at all." they said all at once. 

 

 

"Hmm, I think you've lost your memories." she rubbed her chin. "Well anyways, I also like to inform you that, since you're invited here. You'll be participating in the real battle of celestials. We'll be having a war with the those seraphs which ~~~~ is the head. And I like you, Luhan to be the head in our team." she smirked. 

 

 

"The name ~~~~ is familiar to me." Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows. "Same here." Kai shrugged. "You guys really forgot everything huh? Okay, actually you gu---"

 

 

"That's enough." a violet haired woman stepped in. "Oh Cordelia-ssi." Iris bowed and so as we. Cordelia Leonette, the powerful and the most respected sorceress in our kingdom, Flaming Purgatory. "You may go now." she ordered and held Iris wrists, told her to stay. 

 

 

Iris' P.O.V

 

As I'm about to go, Cordelia-ssi held my wrists, "What did I tell you?" she tighten the grip on my wrists, "I-It hurts, C-Cordelia-ssi." 

 

 

"Didn't I tell you not to tell them?! You know what'll happen right?! I'm warning you Iris Leonette." she shove my hand away and disappeared. 

 

 

"I'm sorry Cordelia unnie." I mumbled looking at my swollen wrists. "Ugh, that hurts!" I shook my hands.