003

[SEQUEL of EXO - She's My Angel] EXO : What Lies Beyond this Fantasy

--003

 

After time pass by, the problem in our kingdom has fleeted. But the battle is soon to be held. We already prepared for that, as well as the other townspeople. Until, another unexpected thing happened.





"~~~~-ah! Look at this lady I met outside. I want you to meet her as well." I turned around and saw Taehee with his arm on the girl's shoulder. "Who are you?" I plainly stared at this little lady. 





"Yah yah ~~~~ don't be so cold on her. Take a look she's soooo cute!" He pinched her cheeks, "You like her don't you?" I smirked playfully, "A-Aniyo!" he shook his head.





"Anyways. You. Come with me." I went outside of the castle and waited for her in the garden. I looked back and saw her with Taehee. This guy, really. He needs to make confessions to me later. Hmp.





"Did I ask someone to her?" I crossed my arms. He just scratched his head and went off, I laughed a bit. I looked at her and she looks innocent. She has, pretty red eyes. Hmp, so mysterious.





"So, I would like to hear your introduction and reason why you're here. Forget the formalities as well." I waited patiently for her to speak. She looked at me, and bowed.





"Annyeonghasey---" I cutted her off and stared at her until she realized. 





She breathed out and began speaking, "My name is Iris Le-- N-Nicolette. I am from the outside. I don't know how I came here until I saw this place. I just want to ask permission." 





Iris Nicolette... "It's our first time to encounter this kind of issue. Well then, welcome to Promised Land." I held out my hands and as she took it and shake hands, "But I would like you to know our conditions." she nodded. As I explained her the basic rules, like no crimes, no any bad issues and lastly, "No traitors." I sighed. 







Iris' P.O.V


She must be some kind of a leader around here. And wait,

 


Iris Nicolette? What kind of name is that Iris. *sigh* Anyways. I breathed out, no traitors she said.




"And wait, I almost forgot, may I ask what is your main ability?" 



~~~~'s P.O.V





I looked at her and she became nervous by the time I said 'no traitors' , "And wait, I almost forgot, may I ask what is your main ability?" 





"O-Oh, I don't know but I believe I am a sword user with....vampire magic.." she mumbled the last part. Vampire? This girl is really rare.. 





"Vampire huh..? Half or full? I bet you and Mirae would get along." I held my chin.. she chuckled and scratched her head.

 

 

"A-Actually, I've met Mirae already." she gulped. "Well anyways, let's go." I smiled and came in after her.. She's strange, she..is just so strange. I feel negative energies when I'm with her. But anyways~ As I saw Mirae went beside her and dragged Iris along somewhere. I'll let them be for a while. I sat on the grass to calm myself. I stared at the waters from the river pass by. And I thought of.. I've lost my memories? 

 

 

Astrid seems correct. I can't even remember things like when I was a kid, how I became a warrior and the people, surroundings around me. I sighed. I just want to know who are the lovers that created the two gods which are siblings. I sighed once again. I stood up and thought of what should I do. I decided to go inside and find things to do. 

 

 

 

 

Luhan's P.O.V

 

 

I've thought of where I can get info about the history of this conflict. Until I found this book in the old cassanova's room. Ha! Good thing she left me in her room. Well lets get started reading this. A book that has no title, hmm... As I opened the book, I saw letters that is so unfamiliar. But it started to form into now understandable letters.

 

 

As I've turned the pages until I saw something familiar, "Once there was a time when two babies are borned. Surprisingly these two was destined to be immortals and that they were chosen as two gods to fight. Since everything is not equal, what made the people is to fight to know what alignment will the people will practice."

 

 

I continued reading, "Astrid Archambault. The only priest that has survived in the previous war. Since's he is known as the powerful priest, he's the only person who lived in the hidden world Elysium of Celestials alone before the war in the present. He may also know who are the lovers who created the two."

 

 

I wonder how I can get to Promised Land to ask. "Oh Luhan?" I lift my head up and surprisingly, sht. It's the old woman. "Where did you get that? You stole it huh?" she took it, "Hey! Wait!" I tried to take it away from her until I got it, ha! I ran fast like a wolf. But with Cordelia's witch magic she made me stop from running. Since the force was too strong when I stopped, it flew away and hit to the tree. 

 

 

She teleported and took the book. I tried to move from my position but I can't. "This book, its very rare. I created it. Every history that was happening in this world is being wrote in here, this may also know about the future. But you have nothing to do with this book. And you should not know anything about this book." she walked out. 

 

 

"Yah! Remove the curse woman!" I shouted and later on until she was gone, she did. Tch, why did I even lost that kind of rare book! I should've red it somewhere.. I crinked my nose and recalled the name, Astrid...Astrid Archambault. I'll should find him soon..

 

 

 

Iris' P.O.V

 

After me and Mirae've done many easy quests, I went to a place in some kind of peaceful place where I can see a pretty waterfalls. I sat on the rocks and breathed out. Is what've I'm doing right? I don't know where can this lies bring me. I sighed. Will this last long?

 

 

"Excuse me?" I turned around and I saw an old man with a magical looking staff he's holding, I blinked my eyes many times. "You must be Iris Nicolette?" I nodded and stood up. My eyes widened, wait, he must be...

 

 

I bowed down immediately, "Hello Astrid-ssi." 

 

 

"I'm surprised that you knew me already." he chuckled. , I forgot. I'm on my stranger mode. Aish aish how careless Iris.

 

 

"U-Uh, ~~~~-ssi and the others told me alot about you." Wow, let us clap for that wonderful lie. I didn't know you are good at this. I sarcastically thought. 

 

 

"I see.. But at some point you look like someone... I can see Cordelia on you." 

 

 

My eyes widened and mouth slightly opened. "C-Cordelia u-unnie?" 

 

 

"Unnie? Are you related to Cordelia Leonette?" I gulped down. Aish! This old man is hard to talk with. "U-Uh, No! Of course not!" I laughed it out.

 

 

"I-I also want to know who is Cordelia." I tried to cover my mess up. "Well, Cordelia Leonette is the vampire sorceress from Flaming Purgatory. She has been my enemy since I knew she was from the bad side. And I believe she has a little sister but I haven't met her yet." he held his chin. Pfft, as much as I want to laugh. Its her sister who you're talking to! 

 

 

I nodded and said 'oh'. That's all I could say. I couldn't even speak because, duh! Cordelia is my sister. 

 

 

"Well. By the way this place is called Waterfalls of Tranquility." he looked towards the flowing river. "Its nice meeting you Iris. See you around." he smiled and disappeared. 

 

 

So that's how Astrid-ssi looked like... Seriously I'm a failure. I thought I would get caught! I sighed. Its getting darker but I decided to stay, I like evenings of course. I began to frown. I wonder what my sister is doing right now.. I admit that I miss her. I took the keychain with red crystals hanging that Cordelia unnie gave me as I saw Koi fishes on the river...

 

 

I sat on the grass and watch the fishes dance on the water. "The fishes looks so pretty isn't it?" my sister suddenly came out. "Yes they are!" me as the young Iris said. "It's called Koi fishes." 

 

"Koi?" I pouted and wondered why. But I just smiled, "Then this little fish is me and this another but big fish is you! They are the fish version of us!" I laughed together with her. 

 

"Well you know Iris, I bought something for you." she took something from her pocket. I looked at her taking something with a wondering face. As soon she scooted from her position towards me and showed me a pretty keychain with red crystals. "Wow!" I said with enjoyment. "Take it. Its yours. I bought it for you." she smiled sweetly at me. I took it and stared at this gift. "Thank you unnie. You are the best. I will keep this with me forever. I love you!" I hugged her tightly.

 

 

Warm liquids began flowing and rolled down on my cheeks. If you could imagine how soft, caring and kind-hearted my sister was. I wiped the tears on my cheeks. As I heard someone calling me..

 

 

"Iris~" someone familiar called me. "Iris~" I turned around and getting a bit creeped out. "Who are you?!" I said trembling. "Oh Iris dear, you don't know me?" 

 

 

I looked around and as I looked infront. I screamed for a second as I saw somebody so close infront of me. I furrowed my eyebrows as I realized,

 

 

"D-Darius?! W-What are you doing here?!" 

 

 

"Well yes hello my dearest friend. I wonder what you are doing in a place like this.." he chortled.

 

 

..Darius... a mad gentleman that you should never mess with..

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

 -

 

...