005

[SEQUEL of EXO - She's My Angel] EXO : What Lies Beyond this Fantasy

[!] The trailer is out! Check out in the foreword chapter. :))



--005







~~~~'s P.O.V







As soon as we got back to our kingdom, all of the warriors are working for the defense of our territory, , the knights preparing and the healers carrying a lot of potions and while us here, having a meeting for strategy plans. Tch, I don't need plans. *flips hair*





"Okay?" Astrid assured, "Neh!" we replied. 




This is it. The battle has started.. Each and every warrior has prepared and are ready to fight. I looked above and thought of Sophia, 'I will end what you have started.' I said in my mind, As we got out of the safe zone we all warriors splitted and I shouted, "We'll end this!" while I run together with the others towards the forest, I took out my twin swords and looked for enemies. 






However, we ended up into a gloomy forest, and so foggy. "How can we even---" Sara was cut by a demon ninja that rode on her back while she stumbled down. I turned around and there's one ninja coming from above. I dashed towards it and sliced with my twin sword but he dodged it quickly and sprinted behind me. I turned my two swords backwards and it stabbed the demon ninja. 




"How dare you kill Dalton!" I heard a girl scream surprisingly from above and as this woman landed on the ground, she attacked me furiously as I guard myself. Who the hell is she? I didn't kill Dalton, I just stole his necklace and jailed him in the palace. I scoffed and kicked her as she stumbled backwards. I cornered her in the tree and stared at her, she spoke up first, "I'll take revenge for Dalton . I'll kill all of you!" she screamed and pushed me away. I slumped down and looked around and saw my team mates still fighting with the demons. 




I grunted while I stood up and as she took of her headwear. My eyes quickly went to the black crystalized pendant. I breathed out and I glared at her while I saw her casting a spell. "What are you doing?" 




"I will kill you of course." she charged a dark magic on her hands and aimed at me. I gripped tightly on my twin sword and prepared to dodge but suddenly, Yunhee jumped in and pushed the girl away. He punched left and right nonstop at the face of the woman until she bleeded severely. I walked towards them and shooed Yunhee away. "Say your name." 



I looked at her face as if she looks like giving up, "C-Chloe Iver." she tears up. "I give up." 




Is what I've heard right? "You give up?! Pfft. Stand up and fight! What's with the spirit you have a while ago?!" Yunhee yelled at her. But she hung her head low and didn't reply. "Tch. I expect to have a intense fight over here but you just gave up like that?!" he continued. 





"I...I...I don't want to fight anymore.." she finally spoke. "Bwoya? Tch I'm out of here." Yunhee walked away while murmuring something. 





"Please take my necklace and kill me." she kneeled down infront of me. Seriously what's going on with this woman? "Why don't you want to stand up and fight?" I asked..





"D-Dalton is now g-gone, he is my step-brother, my only living family. But he died, because of you!" she cried. I sighed and kept my sword. "Dalton is not dead. I didn't kill him. He is alive." she looked at me, her tears stopped flowing. "R-Really?" I nodded and explained her why. A few seconds, she stood up and hugged me. I stepped backward and puzzled, "Thank you." I nodded and sent her to the palace.





After the drama scene, I head back running, but I'm afraid I'm lost in this forest. I walked and thought a bit, until I saw a girl standing by the end of the rock. I walked near her till she caught me and stared. I gasped and froze on my position. She turned around and faded away. I ran towards the rock and stared at the place where she appeared. Who is she?





"~~~~!" I heard Mirae called me. "What are you doing there? C'mon let's get em necklaces!" she shouted excitedly. I sighed and followed Mirae, I glanced back then I ran. "Seriously ~~~~, slacking in a time like this?" she laughed. "I'm not slacking." I rolled my eyes.





As we made it to a swamp, giant lizards and goblins suddenly came out. I sliced my sword towards them while Mirae is teleporting then attacking. I dodged the spit of poison of the lizard as I saw Mirae getting surrounded, I was about to dice those monsters in to pieces but suddenly she bombed the monsters away. Tch this monsters. I then cast a spell, one of my area of effect, the Lightning Storm. The wind blew strongly as I controlled the lighting and let it hit the ground as it solidly clashed to the monsters. Finally they were defeated and disappeared. I took their necklaces and they returned back to their human form. 





"Wew, that's nice." Mirae nodded. I breathed out and we decided to find the others. 







Luhan's P.O.V




I let out a long sigh after I broke someone's neck. "You're so brutal hyung." Kai stretched his neck and hit the tree as if it was about to fall down. I just laughed at his statement, "Ahh, I feel like I want to have a duel with the leader of the opponent." I smirked. "You look like you have interest on her huh?" 

 

 

I looked at him and breathed, "Shut up." I tilt my head in front and continued to walk. "Oh I almost forgot." I rubbed my forehead, "I'll be out from the battle for a while. I have business to do." I walked out. Kai shook his head, "Do what you want~"

 

 

I decided to go back to our place. I tried to go and sneak to Cordelia's room to get the book again. Without hesitation, I opened the door and peeked, I sighed.. She's not here. I went in and locked the door. I searched for the book in the shelves, and even in the drawers. Tch not here.. I looked at the bookcase, I lost energy and stared at the bookcase. Is this woman a bookworm? I eagerly checked one by one until the last book. AISH it's not even here! I sat on the floor and rested my head on the chair..

 

 

I'm about to close my eyes but suddenly someone tried to open the door, I jumped from my position and scratched my head. Aigo aigo. I looked around and saw the window. I opened it forcefully as I jumped. Tch I didn't even close it. I heard she casted fire on her door as she got in, I looked above and I saw her head popped out. I immediately ran to escape. I gulped down and held my chest. Wew that was close. 

 

 

This is not my lucky day..

 

 

 -

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

Sorry for short chapter. :(((