006

[SEQUEL of EXO - She's My Angel] EXO : What Lies Beyond this Fantasy

Luhan's P.O.V

 

I tapped my chin while staring at one place with a blank mind. Suddenly that girl popped out on my head,  "~~~~.." I mumbled. I had a feeling, that I heard that name before. I don't know why I said that but I really..heard it before.. 

 

The wind blew as my bangs being flown. I drew my lips into thin line while I rub my forehead and stood up. Sighing and walked away. As I have returned to the battlefield, I came to a deep forest while I look around there is a shiny lake that caught my attention. "Luhan.." 

 

I turned around and my eyes turned out wide. I stared at this girl while furrowing my eyebrows, "Who are you?" I asked, walking towards her she smiled and just disappeared. I'm asking her who she is then she'll just disappear without saying anything? How rude but who is she? How did she know my name?

 

I gulped down and don't know what to do. I was puzzled about that girl who appeared and called my name. What a weird day. And I also feel weird. Wew, I think I should go and find someone to play with. 

 

 

Jihee-sin's P.O.V 

 

I rested my chin on my left palm while my free hand tap the armrest of my throne. I stood up as I saw knights carrying a lowly demon ninja. They bowed as I just sat down once again waiting for their words. "Hananim, we caught her roaming around Promised Land." and I ask them who's that. "Chloe Lozier Iver, relative of the demon ninja leader, Dalton Lozier." I widened my eyes and sterned, "Is Dalton the reason why you are there?" 

 

 

She gulped and replied with a shaky breath, "N-No, hananim.." 

 

 

What a liar, "But what I know is, Dalton is at their jail? Isn't it?" I caught her now. "You know, you can't lie to me, right?" I strangled her neck with my manipulating powers. She struggled and held her neck. I lift her higher until she's getting out of breath. I threw her as I watch her being dragged on the floor along the carpet. "Are you listening what your mommy says when you are young? That, Liars go to hell!"  I broke the windows with my mind controlling power as the shattered glass twinged on to Chloe. She stumbled down as she was bleeding by the glass stabbed on to her and unexpectedly, the chandelier broke and fell onto her with a loud thud. 

 

 

"Tidy this place up." I ordered as I get out.

 

 

~~~~'s P.O.V

 

 

"What is this place?" Mirae suddenly popped out while we wander through this cave. I continued on looking around until I saw something glowing. I followed the light until I saw something that made me froze on my position. I stood infront of a girl holding a blue crystal who is covered by ice. And she looks similar... to the girl before who appeared, before.. Just who is she? 

 

"Yah ~~~~.." I didn't bother to turn around and just stared at this girl. "What the hell is this?" Taehee stood beside me.. I gulped down, then Sara cut in, "I-Is that.. ?" 

 

I looked at her sternly,  She shook her head, and look down and suddenly she ran away, "Sara!" Tch. What's with her? We looked at each other for a second and followed her.

 

 


Astrid's P.O.V 

 

I place my hand on the flowing water as I stared at the waterfalls. I closed my eyes and breathed out. "Astrid-ssi!!" 

 

Who might it be?

 

I straightened my garb surprisingly my fellow cleric is here. "What can I help you Sara?" I smiled. She looks anxious.. Then I just waited for her to speak. "I would like to s-say something.." I asked her what is it, "I think, I-I just s-saw S--"

 

"Sara!" she was cut off by ~~~~ who came running towards us. What's the matter with this kids.. "Why the hell did you ran away without saying anything?" Yunhee said while panting. "I-I'm sorry.."

 

"So Sara, what are you trying to say a while ago?" I asked. "I saw it with my eye.. I j-just saw it!"

 

"What did you see?" 

 

"I saw Sophia holding the Crystal of Longevity!!" Sara blurted. 

 

Did I hear her correctly? If Sophia will be tampered by anybody, something unpleasant would really happen that no one would never wish to happen... and I told them about this.

 

 

Luhan's P.O.V

 

I got the book again! Mwahaha! I opened it and looked for the last updated page. "Once there was a cave named Clandestine Hollows where a celestial being, Sophia sealed in ice, together what she's holding the Crystal of Longevity, the crystal that should never be held by other people than Sophia. It is one of the sacred crystals that every celestial beings are bearing. The saying that she is the reason why a war broke is true. She is an exceptional that formed another battle after the war of Athena and Zachriel. She is the mastermind of all of this. But we don't know what is her motive."

 

 

In Clandestine Hollows, I can find Sophia.. I closed the book and find Sehun for help. After I've found him sleeping while sitting I woke him up and quickly told him about this. He was also curious about this. We immediately prepared and searched for Clandestine Hollows. I looked around while Sehun is finding through sniffing powers. Not the awful sniffing, but just by subtle breathing. Where is that cave? Ugh. After a lot of minutes finding for it we decided to sit down first and think of other ways to find it. I opened the book again but something fell from the ground. I looked for it and I saw a gold compass. While I picked it up, it leads to north. I looked at it and saw the shiny lake from what I saw a while ago? I gulped down and continued on following the direction. I wonder if this leads to the cave.

 

 

With Sehun following me behind, I saw a cave hidden behind the crowded trees. As we entered it I felt dizziness for a second, "So this is Clandestine Hollows?" I looked around and find for Sophia. When I felt an aura, it's coming from my left. I went towards it and saw something blue glowing.  This is it. 

 

 

I stood infront of a girl covered in ice. I-Is she Sophia? The girl I encountered a while ago.. I don't know but I am stuttered. I don't what Sehun is doing either. I stared at this view  and the crystal  that is eye-catching. I wonder what crystal is that. I reached my hand towards it but before it touches, "Ehem!" somebody stopped me from touching the ice-covered Sophia. I looked at her...Oh.. It's ~~~~. 

 

 

I straightened my clothes and asked, "Why are you here?" She scoffed, "I should be the one to ask that to you. What do you know about this cave?" I looked down and smirked. "This is Clandestine Hollows. Where the celestial being, Sophia lives. What she is holding, is the Crystal of Longevity...um, that's the only information I have." I shrugged. I saw her clenching her fist and I just looked at Sophia beside me. Viewing it above until below, without hesitations, I held it. "So Sophia, they say you are the mastermind of all of this. Can you tell me why?" until she responded with just a wind. "Don't you dare tamper her, or else." ~~~~ uttered.

 

 

"But I already did. Did I?" I laughed. "So Sophia-ssi. Are you gonna tell me or no?" Stronger wind blew. "Haha! Can't you speak? I'm asking you!" I shouted. "I told you to stop!" ~~~~ shouted and shove me away. She took out her sword and pointed at me. "You still lack information. Once you tampered or defaced it, something bad may happen or worse." What does she mean? "Where's the proof? Then let's see what will happen shall we?" I threatened them. I pushed her sword away and blew her with the air I charged. Unluckily, the sword pierced to the ice.

 

 

It created a cracking sound as a very strong wind blew. I blocked my self but it still drove me and the others away. 

 

 

"Who dares to interfere me?" a voice whispered. "Who wishes to provoke me?" it continued. I gulped down and troubled. "Who?!" The cave blew and I covered myself. Hearing crashes and blasts, I opened my eyes and the surrounding, it changed. It turned to a dark land with a lot of wyvern fossils. I looked at Sehun who can't stand and I helped him. ~~~~ and the others are also here. 

 

 

"Are you happy now that you've seen the result? Now tell me how to return everything back." ~~~~ glared at me. 

 

 

Then a light beamed at us, "First time in this elysium's history.. You people intruded me and my sanctuary. You must be punished. I challenge you to clear this dragon den."  and then warriors from both leagues summoned. "If you wish to challenge me, fight with the dragons." 

 

 

"This is your fault Luhan." ~~~~ got mad. I smirked and accepted the challenge. "~~~~, why won't we just team up for a while and  try this challenge of hers? A challenge from a celestial being is fun." 

 

 

"Hmp. I don't care. What matters is I'll defeat you after I end this." she boastfully said. 

 

 

"Well said." I laughed.

 

 

Jaehee-sin's P.O.V

 

As I heard the news that somebody defaced the holy celestial.. I prayed for their safety and wished them goodluck..

 

"When will this end?" I sighed and closed my eyes..

 

 

Jihee-sin's P.O.V

 

I chortled and rested my chin to my palm. Did I hear it right? They made Sophia mad and summoned the dragon den? I'm waiting for this to happen.. But,

 

 

"I wonder when this long boring fight will end?" 

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

-

...