Easy.

Activating Feelings

It was almost eleven at night and Jaeyang was ready in her gear with her small knapsack on her back and her dagger pouch on her waist. She put on her gloves and shoes then made her way out of the house. She walked through the small town and into the tall grass, staying within it until she reached the gate of the KDZ. She knew that she didn't have a grappling hook so she analyzed her surroundings and saw the electricity transmission towers. She climbed up one of the towers stealthily, making sure there was absolutely no sound coming from her action.

When she had climbed up a little higher than the wall, she jumped from the tower and landed steadily on the narrow wall. The security lights were shining around and she noticed one coming her way. Holding on to the wall with her hands, she let her body drop down the side. When the light had passed, she noticed another coming down the side of the wall she was on. She swiftly pulled herself up and dropped down the other side of the wall.

The moment the light passed she climbed up the wall and ran across until she saw two security lights coming her way at the same time. She ran faster, approaching the lights and she jumped, pulling her legs in and flipping over the overlapping lights. She landed lightly, pushing down a little rubble on the two oblivious guards below. She continued her sprint, heading towards her destination that was pretty close by now. She looked around and saw no way to get off the wall.

"They took my grappling hook."

She saw a security house up ahead and headed slightly further. She took a deep breath and made a jump, reaching for the railing on the side of the tower. A clanking sound was heard as her dagger pouch made contact with the metal. The attention of the guards up in the tower were caught and they loaded their weapons and moved out to look around. The three of them looked down the side of the tower but saw nothing.

Jaeyang had moved to the inner side of the tower, hiding herself from the eyes of the guards. Slowly, she moved side ways until she reached the ladder. She looked down to check her surroundings. Seeing guards below her, she pulled out her loaded pistol and aimed at one of the three guards at the bottom of the tower.

She exhaled and shot him, quickly averting her aim and shooting the other guards before they could even locate her. She held onto the sides of the ladder and slid down, landing silently among the corpses. She dusted her hands and then ran towards her destination in Kangwon to finish off her first target, Im Daeman, before continuing on with the next 19 on her list.

 

 

Myungsoo put on his backpack and walked towards the gate of the KDZ and showed his ID.

"I'm going to get supplies."

Myungsoo entered and made his way to Kangwon to get rid off his first target, Park Sunghwan, before the next 19 on his list

"Easy," he murmured under his breath.

He was driven by a soldier to his home to pick up those supplies.

"You can go. I'll be going to meet general of the KDZ," Myungsoo said.

The soldier saluted and walked out to his truck. Myungsoo grabbed his mask and gloves before moving out to go meet the general of the KDZ. He walked into the familiar building and then knocked on the door of the very man that took all those children into captivity back then. He always dreaded seeing him because it always brought back memories of seeing his friends die right before his eyes. Myungsoo just couldn't let go.

This is where he has been misunderstanding Jaeyang. She can't let go either, she's still holding on, holding a grudge. She didn't deactivate her feelings, she's masking them with her burning hatred which she hid behind another facade. When will he truly realize?

 

 


[a/n]

The end!

I'm not even kidding. Today is the deadline of the contest so this is done.

I may have a sequel or if judging is done I will continue this story. Thanks for your support guys! Please leave a comment if I should continue after the judging of the stories are done!