Prologue

Something About December

Jongdae’s POV)

 

The persistent ringing of my phone made me lazily grab it and answer it.

“Hello?”

There were people talking at the background, “Jongdae, where are you?” I heard Suho speaking.

I checked the caller Id, it was Luhan’s number.

“Why do you have Luhan’s phone?”

“The twins are playing on my phone. Where are you?” he asked again.

“Bubble tea,” I lazily replied.

“Why does everyone in this place love bubble tea?” Suho said more to himself than me.

 

Just then, I heard Andy talking.

“Suho Appa, are you calling Jongdae Appa?”

“Ne, would you want to talk to him?”

I heard some shifting sounds then come Andy’s little voice, “Jongdae Appa, odinya? Wae irae?”

A smile got tugged on my lips, “I am drinking bubble tea, wae?”

“Jongdae Appa, palli! Janine has something to show you,” he exclaimed.

“Don’t worry; I will be heading home right away. Would you want bubble tea?” I asked.

“Ne! And please make it two for Janine! Kamsahamnida!”

 

I didn’t wait for Suho to take the call so I end it. After a couple of minutes, I pulled my coat and started to make my way out after ordering two bubble tea for the twins.

 

If you are wondering why the twins are at the dorm, well, they are actually residing with us now. Luhan and Joo In decided to move in with us. Manager Hyung was gladder to have the twins and Joo In at the dorm. They had been with us after the couple’s decision during the twin’s graduation. Although it’s quite hard to adjust from the first few days, soon we got used to hear the twins running about the whole dorm and often the arguments between the married couple.

 

As I slowly paved my way on the lighted streets, I suddenly noticed very tiny white balls falling. I laid out my hand and slowly looked up to see thousands more falling from the sky. It’s winter already. The Christmas season is already in the air.

 

Then I remembered something……