Part 8

The Story Only I Didn't Know

 

A year later, JunHyung and JiYeon met again at Music Bank for rehearsal. He couraged himself to speak to her but JiYeon make a move first by greeting him.

"Hi JunHyung Oppa.."she smiled sweetly which melt his heart.
"Hi JiYeon" tried to appear cool.
"I heard you just debut in Japan congratulations." now he looked at her eyes. She looks so...Happy. Is she already made decision to come back to me. I will always welcome her back. I missed her a lot.
" JiYeon! your boyfriend called you.." Hyomin shouted at her.
"Coming.."
"You has boyfriend? "
"Uh..yeah..I am really happy right now. Don't worry about me oppa. I just want to ask how's your life.."
My life is miserable without you but you look so happy without me."Great!"
"Wow great! "
"I hope you live happily with him"
"I will, I took your advices. I know what my heart want and I wouldn't lie about it anymore. Thank you oppa. For everything"
"JiYeon!!"Hyomin yelled her name again.
"I think you better go now.." JunHyung felt heavy to say goodbye.
"See you next time oppa"
"see you.."

 

 


"Called him back " hyomin gave the pink phone to her.
"Thanks Onni.." then she dialed the number.

The voices on the other line spoke first " so how is it?"

"It's okay..you did a good job"

"I know I am"
"but are you really don't want to go back to him. you said that you realized you love him after meditate youselves"

"not meditate..I had to..I don't want him to hurt again.."

"really? I hope he move on now.."

"please take care of him..for me.."

"I will.."

"I got to go now. Thanks for helping Dongwoon, meet you in school. Bye"

"Bye"

 




JunHyung P.O.V:

I really did forgot everything by saw how happily you greeted me. Only then, I did vaguely begun to feel the pain. The wound that had not yet to appear on my skin. The truth that I knew, made my heart felt heavy but tears could not came out since this relationship did not seemed significant, so inconsequential. Till I decided to left you but a pleasant goodbye ultimately, there can be no such thing. So it wasn't love. It was just a moment which you spent by my side. The thoughts that I couldn't bear with anymore. Now I vaguely began to understand, why you could only apologized. I realized your love to me was a faked. I just could only felt sorry for myself because forgiven you was a mistaked that shouldn't had done. The moment I left you, I was expecting you again. I must have been too excited to see you. How foolish I am? I didn't want to be your love puppet again. I don't want my heart to be left with deep scar by your cruel love but in the end no matter how this world changes, my love for you wouldn't change a bit. Truthfully, your heart is still loving him. If you had realized, my pure insanity of love that I willing to pour on you and my great effort to give happiness in your life..

If I had known, I would had cried it all out then.

At that time, I was already a part of you ending.

Was a story, only I didn't known.