Part 7

The Story Only I Didn't Know

 

3 years after his death, JiYeon has become very succesful in his career. When she was practiced her singing on stage, she saw a new boy band that about to debut. Among the six members, one captured her. Automatically the face remind her of her love. When it was Beast's turn to practice, she peep from the black curtain that separate the front and back stage. Then JunHyung started rapping. She was mesmerized by his good looking face, his movement, the gesture,the rap, the eyes. *gasp* He saw her. Quickly she hid and smiling by herself. *His smirk*. But every things about Junhyung remind her of 'him'. Since that day, she keen to get closer to him and managed to make him hers.

 

 



JunHyung listened to her. He was too shocked to hear it. Is he felt betrayed or tricked? He doesn't even know. Confusion played in his mind. He remembered Big Bang's old poster in her room. Never thought that the ex leader was her boyfriend.

"JunHyung Oppa.."she called his name.
"...."he still quiet.
"Oppa.."
"Please..I begged you ..don't leave me again.." she was sobbing harder that before.
"JiYeon.."he hugged her. "you still love him. you love him so much that you thought I am him. You cannot see the difference between me and the..(dead guy)" he broke into silent. Do not want to break her heart but anger overwhelmed him. "your heart is still confused "


"This is the best..for you and me" He spoke again.
*tsk*tsk* she sobbed and place her face at his muscular chest, pulled his shirt to her face and almost ripped it.

He tighten his arms around her and brushed his lips at her hair than kissed her forehead "I love you..After you know how you really feel for me and ready to accept me, and I promise, I'm always there for you."

How can she let him go if everything he did remind to Ji Yong. Every single of promising words that made her become harder to let him go. But she can't stop him. She felt warm kissed on her forehead. And that was the last time she will hear his loving words.

 

Because...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


He's gone.