Part 5

The Story Only I Didn't Know

 

 

After a long walked,JiYeon sat next to JiYong at the same bench went they had their first valentine.
"Baby, I have some bad news for you" JiYong rubbed her hand.

"Aww.."JiYeon pouted

"Big Bang will have concert at Japan for two weeks in a row..As much I would like to spend time with you, I have schedule to fill."

"Can't I came with you?"

"I'm afraid not. Didn't you just said that you will have comeback next week? Oh babe, I'm gonna miss you so much.." He hugged her tightly like didn't want to let her go.

"I missed you already.." they chuckled then silent.

"Be good girl okay..text me whenever you free"

"Arasso"

"Saranghaeyo JiYeon..saranghae" his lips brushed her brown hair.

"Oppa...saranghae"

 

 

 

 

 

"Why you always free at night?" Junhyung asked her. He seemed more suspicious since that day.
"I told you, I have work" JiYeon back up herself.
"I have work too.."
"But you don't act..please stopped this I'm tired"
"fine"
"I go to washroom" JiYeon left the table and headed to the toilet.

Suddenly her phone rang and JunHyung's hand pressed the blue button.
"Yup?" ..........."I'll tell her" "bye"

Then he got some evil idea,not too evil. He glanced at toilet and glanced back at her phone.
*Maybe I should check her contact lists..*

*Too many male names *

Joon..

Heechul..every girl's phone MUST had his number..

Dongwoon..DONGWOON!! how come he got into this too*

 


Check message. Inbox..empty. Save messages (23) ! He read the messages.
"I love you JiYeon..take care"
"Sarangahaeyo..sweet dream"
"I missed you already" all the messages didn't have name and with the same phone number.

"I knew it! she cheated behind me." Before he could copied the number, JiYeon appeared. He quickly put back the phone on the table.
" You have work tomorrow morning.."Junhyung said.
" You call my manager!" JiYeon talked in high tone.
"He called..to inform you"
"Oh.."

JunHyung just watched her finished the food and took the last gulp of coke.
"Can we go now" JunHyung face looked so tension. He paid the bill and went outside and walked to the park where there is no one  can heard them.
She sat on the swing and played swung by herself. Later he joined by pushed her swing.


"I love you JiYeon.." he kept pushed the swing.
"I know..me too.."


"I love you" he waited from her. She turned her head to the back and smiled widely.

"Can't you say IT !" He burst into anger. The swing was stopped at his hand.
"Say what?" She confused.
"Say that YOU LOVE ME too."Junhyung talked like he was teaching her how to say 'I LOVE YOU'.
"You know I do..don't asked stupid question JunHyung."
"It's not that hard to say. Just SAY IT" he grabbed her right arm and made her stand to him.
"What is wrong with you"
"What is wrong with me? pft! Actually what is wrong with you"

 


"Me?!!" her eyes rolled in disbelief she thought everything had went better before.
"The save messages.."he stopped waited, what lie she about to create.  
"I don't know what are you talking about"
"Don't pretend that there is nothing happen here. You are cheating behind me."
"I do not! "
"So explain to me..these...ROMANCE MESSAGES!!"
"I-I..it was before.."she stuttered.
"Before?! Before what? Before me? You told me that I was your first lover. First date. First everything! And these all lies!!"

Her eyes blurred in tears. JunHyung angry voices made her more scared. " I didn't meant to.. "
"Still don't want to tell me..FINE! This time it's for real. I'm really breaking up with you" he about to walk away before she stopped him.
"I'll tell you.." she surrendered if that was the only way to safe their relationship.