Part 6

The Story Only I Didn't Know


"I'll tell you.." she surrendered if that was the only way to safe their relationship.

 

 

 

  



*ring ring*

She read the name that appeared on the screen before answered it.
"Oppa?"
"Baby! I misses you!"
"I misses you too but oppa..you already called me 10 times today."
"I'm just misses you..Just hear your voice make me feel you are near me.."

*Bzz*
"Oppa? I can't hear you? Please talk louder"
"I think the phone's line at here having network problem" he tried to overcome the 'Bzz' sound.
"Your voice is still too slow. Can't you go anywhere with good reception?"
"I'm trying..I'm on top of the roof"
"still..I think you better call me after the networking is good. Bye Oppa. Saranghae" She ended the call because she didn't even hear his voice.
"Eh? She already off? I can't even say I love her too "He was a bit dissappointed.




The next morning.
"Omma breakfast?" JiYeon stretched her body and it made cracked sound.
"Wait! I need to watch this!" Her mother concentrated much on the TV than making the breakfast for the family.
"What more important than morning meal mom. Breakfast is a must for a good healthy.." but her lecture was cut by her mother.
"Shh! I'm trying to hear this" JiYeon's mom increased the TV volume's high until it reached 39+

The voice from television said "....I can't believe he was dead. We just watched their concert yesterday..."

"Concert?" JiYeon reacted to those word and sat next to her mother on the leather couch.

"We believed that one of the Big Bang's member, Kwon Ji Yong was hospitalized for two hours before he was announced dead. The doctor that gave him treatment said he was badly injured at his ribs and backbones after the building fell down. They, which refered to the residents, said that they saw him laid on the ground and took quick action by sending him to the nearest hospital. Unfortunately the Big Bang's member were left down to four. Behalf of KBS NEWS and CREWS we sent our regard for his death and sorry for his lost . He was a great entertainer and singer whom we respect most,hope his family and fans will stay stronger within his death. We were informed that the funeral will be held in Korea but only for the attendance of families and closed friends. Last but not least, we also hope the earthquakes's victims are safe and we will always give helps and support for them. For our viewer, we encourages you to participate in to help those that needs more. You can donate at the account number of xxxxxxxxxxxxx under the name of NGO XXX. We had prepared some memorial tape of the singer, Kwon Ji Yong, and hope his name will crave in our memories. This is the end of morning news, and have a nice day. Thank you. " the news reader bowed and the camera zoomed out with ending music.

Then a minute long of his life was played. His smile, eyes, voices. *How can I ever forget him. I love him so much*


"Big Bang? Your friend honey?" Her mother asked her. She doesn't know about JiYong and JiYeon.
"Uh..uh yeah"she wipe her tears.
"I don't know you were that close with him" her mom felt like she had talk something that wasn't supposed to.
"I think I better take some air"
Her mother nodded and also felt sympathy towards his death.