Part 4

The Story Only I Didn't Know

 

 

A few days later, JiYeon was awaken by her little brother. The five years old boy ran into her room and pulled her hair.
"Noona! wake up! wake up!"
"Ouch don't pull my hair, you.."
"Mommy..she's going to say bad word"
"JiYeon don't teach him bad things. You're suppose to be his role model.."Her mother yelled from the kitchen.
"You, after this you're finished " she whispered in angry tone to her brother.
"Neh, Neh.. Neh Neh Neh..." the little boy stuck out his tongue at her and made a poker face before ran to his mother.

 

 

 

 

 

 




"remember cook dinner" her mother reminded her again before went for work. After the door was shut, JiYeon friendly smile changed to evil smirked.
"HA HA..now it left ME and YOU" she clenched her fists and ran for her brother.
"Let me go! I tell mommy! " her brother was caught and she was wrestling with him.

"MOMMY! MOMMY!" He cried for his mother.
"Mommy..mommy.." she mimicked him.


*ding dong*
"Mommy home!" her brother excited and was released from her.
"It's not mommy" she told him and took a peeked through the eye hole.
"Who is it?" her brother asked her.

 


She opened the door and let the guest came in.
"How do you know my place?"
"I got some trusted source.."he smirked at her.

"Wah..it's beast!" her brother jumped up and down in joy.
"Hey! you must be JiYeon's little brother. I'm JunHyung. Call me.. "
"Hyung JunHyung..nice to meet you" her brother bowed politely at him.
"It's too long..but I don't mind.."

"Can I get you anything? water?"JiYeon asked her guest.
"Noona! asked him autograph.."her brother whispered too loud which made JunHyung laughed.
"You never asked mine" she groaned at her brother
"You're not popular.."
"Come here.." she dragged him to the kitchen.
"Oppa make yourself at home, I'll make some foods for you" Junhyung just nodded and explored the house.


The first room he opened was exactly who he had taught, JiYeon. Her room was lighten with square window and the room was decorated with floral wallpapers. He took a sit at her messy bed and took a glimpsed around. Large wardrobe with large posters sticked on it. He walked to it and admired.

It was T-ara poster of YaYaYa.

Next to it was Big Bang.

And the last one was..

Super Junior.

"Where's Beast?" his eyes searched everywhere and found a poster still unwrapped next to huge bear. He took the poster and opened the scroll. "Ya~ Beast. Why she put here? Didn't even valued my gift." he already upset and put it back at the origin.

Then he touched the bear and thought "ew..the bear had turned from white into grey. Lazy JiYeon.." he giggled. His eyes captured words sew on it 'wherever I be, I'll always be there for you, your love'.
 

"YOUR LOVE?!!"


Suddenly, JiYeon appeared in the room. "What are you doing here. This is my room. "
"Is it wrong for me to be here! What is this..your love?" He shoved the bear till it fall to it's side.
"My fan gave that" She confidently responded to him.
"Fan? Fan doesn't wrote love.."he sounded irritated.
She tried to convince him but in other way she made it him felt challenged by it "my fan did wrote it..so what's your problem?" .
"I can't stand this anymore.."JunHyung eyes were burning with flames.
"Neither am I!" She crossed her arms and heard him slamned the door.

"Noona? what is happening?"
"Don't worry, he just got to loo.."
"he doesn't like our toilet?"
"hmm.."she took a glanced at the bear before left the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'I'm sorry, supposed I shouldn't raised my tone like that. I missed you.' JiYeon sent the text message after her called was ignored by him.
'Please JunHyung.. don't do like this to me..that bear.. it just my fan's gift..I just kept it.' the second message was sent.

'MESSAGE DELIVERED'

"Then you didn't even appreciate my poster.."JunHyung replied.

"That poster? I just don't have enough space to hang it." She text back to him.

"I think, I need a break.." when she read his message, she started to cry.

"Please no, I can hang it everywhere you want. Please don't say that word." She plead him.

"It's not that matter. You can't even appreciate every single things that I gave you. Can't you see.."

"I promise..I will change..I don't want lose you"

He thought for seconds, maybe he succed to trick her even himself doesn't want to separate with her.
"You promise me.."

"Thank you JunHyung Oppa. Goodnight"

"Goodnight"