Part 2

The Story Only I Didn't Know

 

  

 

 

It was February, 14th. It was still early in the morning but couples were everywhere, holding their hands together while walked on the streets. The food stalls were occupied by them, feeding each other foods.
 


JiYeon was waiting at the garden's bench. She put together her palms and blew hot air to warm it.
"Huu~ cold.." her body shivered a bit.

 


Suddenly a furry white arms wrapped around her shoulder. She was shocked and stood quickly from her sit.
"Surprise! Happy Valentine's Day, baby"
"Ah! Oppa, it's you. Is that my present?" she smiled widely and hold the huge teddy bear that almost the same height with her.
"I love it..thank you" she thanked him by made a cute face.

"mm~my cute baby.." JiYong pinched her cheek until it left red mark. He really love cute stuff especially her cute girlfriend.



"Oppa.." JiYeon started the conversation while they walked in the garden.

"Yup?" He replied in cool way.

"Can we.." she paused

JiYong looked at her and asked " what it is baby?"

 


"Hmm, I wondered..if we can eat like them at the street stalls?" JiYeon shyly asked him althought she would knew what is his answered. Her eyes stared at the ground as her foots stepped onto it.
 


JiYong silent for a moment.*Today is valentine's day. A very special day for her. It is her first..I can't break her heart like that*
Then he put his cap on her head covered half of her face and wear his hood.
"Let's go everywhere that you want!" he curved a smile at her.

 


"Really?" she sounded excited.

"Kaja.."

JiYeon nodded happily and walked hand in hand with him.